Now this would be an insurrection

Wow....I'm proud of you.
I trained foreign troops from countries like Kuwait, Somalia, Pakistan, Jordan, Australia, and too many others to remember.
I'm trained in MMA, Karate, and Wing Chung.
I'm also trained in anti-terrorism techniques and applied them in the battlefield.
I'm also an expert on various weapons including shotguns, M16s, H&K 9mm with silencers, and every sort of pistol you can imagine.
I also have a gym in my basement....an Olympic standard barbell set of over 1000 lbs.

But if find it hard to believe a former law enforcement officer would be stupid enough to fall for the rubbish that the Democrats have been putting out about some sort of GD insurrection, especially when you and I both know what a real insurrection is, and trust me, that shit on Jan 6th was no GD insurrection. It was a riot, yes,....but it in no way shape or form was an insurrection.
Well, it is an insurrection and you've lied too often to believe anything you post.

Well, it is an insurrection and you've lied too often to believe anything you post.
Well you're full of shit....and most everybody else on USMB agrees with me on that.

Nobody tries to conduct an insurrection without a single GD gun.
CNN was calling it an insurrection live on TV before anyone knew what was going on.
Pelosi called it an insurrection because CNN called it an insurrection.
You cannot call it an insurrection before you know what happened, you stupid demented asshole.

Well you're full of shit....and most everybody else on USMB agrees with me on that.

Nobody tries to conduct an insurrection without a single GD gun.
CNN was calling it an insurrection live on TV before anyone knew what was going on.
Pelosi called it an insurrection because CNN called it an insurrection.
You cannot call it an insurrection before you know what happened, you stupid demented asshole.
It was an attempt to Steal the election by violence. I don't give a shit about your effort to minimize the attack on Police Officers, vandalism of the Capital Building and the video along with the audio of those who chanted to hang Pence and kill Pelosi among others.

It was an attempt to Steal the election by violence. I don't give a shit about your effort to minimize the attack on Police Officers, vandalism of the Capital Building and the video along with the audio of those who chanted to hang Pence and kill Pelosi among others.
Bullshit. It was a riot.....and not a particularly violent riot. The damage from it was minimal. Nobody died at this riot besides an unarmed woman who was murdered by a cop who has a record of overreacting in tense situations. No members of congress were even remotely at risk.
If anything...this riot prevented Congress from producing evidence that the election was stolen by Biden's self described "most extensive election fraud organization in United States history". Congress used the riot as an excuse to forego any discovery of evidence of fraud....and go straight to a vote....practically rubber-stamping the results by certifying it without going thru the process.

Last edited:
  1. Cut steel oats for breakfast with blueberries and an ounce or two of 1/2 & 1/2 or Cheerios 1/2 & !/2 with Blueberries;
  2. Lunch with a sandwich on whole grain bread with cheese and ham (low sodium) lettuce & tomato, or chopped olives with Mayo, or left overs from yesterday's dinner (usually, vegetarian - Menus from Hollo Fresh - or from dinner leftovers);
  3. Dinner, four times a week from Hello Fresh Menus. Check it out, it has a vast number of good food and simple instructions to build a good dinner. The other three days maybe a pasta dish, or fish on the grill or shrimp salads.
  4. For dinner on the Green Egg we will have prime steaks from Costco, may every other month in the spring and summer, along with good old sour dough French bread and salad
As for booze or beer I would rather have wine, moderate quantities and most of the time White Wines with a fish meal, or a lunch with sides of fruit and cheese.
And do dah do dah day.

Wow....I'm proud of you.
I trained foreign troops from countries like Kuwait, Somalia, Pakistan, Jordan, Australia, and too many others to remember.
I'm trained in MMA, Karate, and Wing Chung.
I'm also trained in anti-terrorism techniques and applied them in the battlefield.
I'm also an expert on various weapons including shotguns, M16s, H&K 9mm with silencers, and every sort of pistol you can imagine.
I also have a gym in my basement....an Olympic standard barbell set of over 1000 lbs.

But if find it hard to believe a former law enforcement officer would be stupid enough to fall for the rubbish that the Democrats have been putting out about some sort of GD insurrection, especially when you and I both know what a real insurrection is, and trust me, that shit on Jan 6th was no GD insurrection. It was a riot, yes,....but it in no way shape or form was an insurrection.
It was a magaturd temper tantrum. No more, no less.

Rumors have it that Donald J. Trump, aka Dumb Donald, has set the few agent provocateurs (APs) in Trump's employ to vandalize the building in Minneapolis (the former home of the deceased by murder of George Floyd) and blame it on the left. Sadly the few AP's left are too dumb too; dumb Donald is cunning and doesn't pay his employees; thus those who could read and write are rumored to have left him and now are followers of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and her best pal, Rep. Gaetz.

Rumors have it you should change your handle to Xiden's penis catcher.

but the tin foil left wing dopes don't believe laws apply to them.

Forum List

Back