now this was my kinda blond bombshell girl in the 80s for those who say i'm homosexual: RIP Annette McCarthy dead@64 (Baywatch, Twin Peaks, Creature)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
She always came off as graceful in both her eloquence in wording and her appearance for decades. She will be missed.

She always came off as graceful in both her eloquence in wording and her appearance for decades. She will be missed.

If memory serves me right, people think you are gay because you told them so.

If your dick swings both ways....so be it.

My classmates in HS thought I was 'queer' because I took a typing class. This was long before computer keypads. No one would think that today.

My classmates in HS thought I was 'queer' because I took a typing class. This was long before computer keypads. No one would think that today.
My son, high school football player, Cav Scout combat veteran took a Home Economics course in High School as an elective.

There were only two guys in the class and about 20 girls and he got several dates with the chicks. Told me that was the best class he ever took. He got some pussy and learned how to bake a cake.

I thought you were a lesbian. Go figure.
folks are fascinated with my personal life for some reason. i don't get it. i just watch soccer and post on social media lol sometimes i wrestle with my bro's as a hobby, so what?

Forum List

Back