Now THIS is the REAL Definition of TDS (Trump Delusional Disorder)

He is absolutely right. The only good democrat is a dead democrat.

I knew there'd be a few who would slither out from underneath the premordial slime and agree with "Kowboy Couy".

Congratulations, drunk pussy lover, Couy's a real nut job. Your cup of tea:

We have the left on this board saying they want those on the right removed from the country, killed moved to reeducation camps,etc.
So to pretend that the left is any better is beyond intentional lying.

You'll have to point that out for the class, Teach. The only keyboard commandos I see are on the right tilting side of the ship.
Honestly, is this what this country is coming to? Almost 26 years of sliding to the right wing and now they've gone full on fascist.
I take it you either are new to the board or just like to close your eyes.
But we could point to people like Kathy lee that have run around with a severed head or suggested that Trump be stabbed with air in a syringe. Or Madonna claiming she wanted to blow up the White House. I can't remember all those that suggested that Trumps wife and children be killed or sexually assaulted.
But hey it is always the right in your partisan eyes right. Left is always totally blameless.

We
TrumpTards so frustrated with "winning" that they now want to kill Democrats.
'Splain to me how THAT works.

"""As the head of Cowboys for Trump, Couy Griffin has led pro-Trump horse rides through Washington, D.C., and posed for a photo in the White House with Donald Trump. He’s a superfan of the president and on May 17, he made the case that Democrats should die. “I’ve come to a place where I’ve come to a conclusion where the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat,” Griffin said to cheers at a rally at a New Mexico church. """(!?!?!?! Does he also think he's a Christian???")
"""" He was there to defy a public safety order pertaining to the coronavirus. """

What would Jesus do?????

Well if you're terminally stupid it's the only humane thing to do. Most folks would do the humaine thing and put down any suffering dumb animal.

He is absolutely right. The only good democrat is a dead democrat.

I knew there'd be a few who would slither out from underneath the premordial slime and agree with "Kowboy Couy".

Congratulations, drunk pussy lover, Couy's a real nut job. Your cup of tea:

We have the left on this board saying they want those on the right removed from the country, killed moved to reeducation camps,etc.
So to pretend that the left is any better is beyond intentional lying.

You'll have to point that out for the class, Teach. The only keyboard commandos I see are on the right tilting side of the ship.
Honestly, is this what this country is coming to? Almost 26 years of sliding to the right wing and now they've gone full on fascist.
I take it you either are new to the board or just like to close your eyes.
But we could point to people like Kathy lee that have run around with a severed head or suggested that Trump be stabbed with air in a syringe. Or Madonna claiming she wanted to blow up the White House. I can't remember all those that suggested that Trumps wife and children be killed or sexually assaulted.
But hey it is always the right in your partisan eyes right. Left is always totally blameless.
What Kathy Lee did is a crime and she should spend some time in jail just to think it over.

Forum List

Back