now this is funny....white people now blame Obama, BLM and bunny rabbits on their hate fest

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
White people are acting as though, we were all this lovey dovey fuck fest of friendship, until Obama and BLM decided to exist and now, the gloves of love are off and now, the hatred is on....like cry me a fuckin river for the loss!!

Yaw actin as though white love has somehow been a major staple in the lives of black people, like really? Other than white women slobbering all over nigga meat, prey tell what has white love truly brought to the black community that we're somehow are gonna be lost without it?

Yaw say black lives no longer matter? When did they matter in the first place? Your now braggin about all the gun power you have, guess what we got that cornered too. I'm just trying to figure out, exactly what loss, the black community is gonna have with white people no longer given a fuck.....Two crazy dead black motherfuckers go buck crazy on cops and now ALL BLACK PEOPLE GOTTA PAY FOR IT????

Gotta love how you clowns lump us all together when we go on a mass shooting spree, but when you white retards do it, our people like them fools in the church forgive their white killer....at least we do have convictions, that I'll give to blacks!!

White people are acting as though, we were all this lovey dovey fuck fest of friendship, until Obama and BLM decided to exist and now, the gloves of love are off and now, the hatred is on....like cry me a fuckin river for the loss!!

Seriously.

While I certainly don't agree with shooting cops, the only thing surprising about these terrible deaths is that it took so long for them to happen.

15 years ago, we all watched in horror as four cops beat the crap out of Rodney King. King was on the ground in a fetal position and still those cops kept hitting him. Worse yet, a white jury failed to convict any of those police for that beating. It was only when the DOJ charged them with violating King's civil rights that any of the four were sent to jail.

Over the years, we've seen unarmed black men killed over and over, and no police officer has been convicted in these deaths. So watching these cops kill with impunity, you really can't be surprised that some people decided to shoot back.

It's a sad state of affairs that it came to this before anything was done.

You say we lump you (black people) all together yet your first sentence (if that's what you wanna call it) does the exact same to white people.

Explain that.

Forum List

Back