Now they're putting big "B" in front of black to make "Black"

I can understand capitalizing African-American, Caucasian, and Asian. Something just seems weird about capitalizing black and white. They're colors. Most people capitalize Asian, but they wouldn't if we called them yellows. :dunno:
Black is more than a color. Black is beauty. Black is power. Black is life. Black is death. Black is all encompassing wave of deep and pure bass like the earths heartbeat. Black is Black.

View attachment 351306

3rd world Africans laugh at American blacks
For one they know your ancestors are the idiots thier ancestors caught and sold
2 they think youre all spoiled , lazy and good for nothing

Many wish they were born here and are blown away at what waste of lives many american blacks are
You shouldnt let Africans fuck with your head like that. :lol:

Oh boy, more spam. Who would those "other" blacks be?
Normal blacks. People who aren't shitheads.

So, are you suggesting that all those Blacks who are peacefully protesting against racial injustice are "shitheads"? Interesting...

So I'm guessing those building and cars burn by accident during those peaceful protests?
Nope. white people are doing that.

283d3025dc54aeb788c71612cf5862bb83-26-white-riot.rsquare.w700.jpg

Brilliant you found a meme...dumbass.

So, are you suggesting that all those Blacks who are peacefully protesting against racial injustice are "shitheads"? Interesting...

So I'm guessing those building and cars burn by accident during those peaceful protests?

4oD2hNY.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I can understand capitalizing African-American, Caucasian, and Asian. Something just seems weird about capitalizing black and white. They're colors. Most people capitalize Asian, but they wouldn't if we called them yellows. :dunno:
Black is more than a color. Black is beauty. Black is power. Black is life. Black is death. Black is all encompassing wave of deep and pure bass like the earths heartbeat. Black is Black.

View attachment 351306

3rd world Africans laugh at American blacks
For one they know your ancestors are the idiots thier ancestors caught and sold
2 they think youre all spoiled , lazy and good for nothing

Many wish they were born here and are blown away at what waste of lives many american blacks are
White boys always making shit up.

There is an African and African American world summit every 2 years. That's how much Africans laugh at us.

Normal BLACKS spell the word like I just did. Abnormal retard white racists bitch and whine about the letter B getting capitalized.

Where are all the concerned whites about racist threads?

This belongs in the rubber room.

Nice try boy but no one is buying that lie

4oD2hNY.jpg

Wow, a Canadian Meme...you are special.

Forum List

Back