Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

Quote the part where WaPo absolves Trump.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

Begin swearing? Oh, you're dainty ears.

The OP made a claim and the source material doesn't show that.
Not what your post said. Your post stated this:
If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.

That is a 100% guess on your part. I believe our News Entertainment Media caused this vs. Trump. Opinions are allowed to vary. The optics were bad and therein lies the problem.

If you removed the spark you don't have a fire. The responsbile media never claimed the election was stolen which was the cause célèbre of the redneck revolt.

Going back to the OP. WaPo never "admitted" that Trump wasn't responsible.
Neither you nor I are the experts on "responsible media". Maxine Watters incited violence when Trump won in 2016 and CNN stated on air that no one said protests have to be peaceful. You really need to get in the real world. The News Entertainment Media is dividing this country. If you cannot see that you're blind.

Did WAPO state that "Trump was 100% responsible"?

Sure, bud. Take your sad sack feelings and slither away.

The WaPo didn't say what the OP stated and you appear to have given up arguing that point because as per usual, you guys usually lose.
You're moving goal posts. The OP stated the article inferred it. You may take it up with him. Maybe you should stop making definitive statements on your educated guesses. You're such a sad excuse for a human being. Snowflake.

The title of the thread more than just infers it. However the article doesn't even go that far.

My educated guess consisted of reading the article and comparing it to the claims of the OP and seeing they do not match. If your only argument against that is I'm just guessing then you have just lost every future argument you make on this board.
So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

I did. If Trump had conceded there wouldn't have been a cause for the riot since they were there to interfere with the election process.
And my point is that is a 100% guess on your part. Stop making your guesses seem like definitive statements.

We already knew some who were arrested (like coyote boi) stated they were following Trump. If you remove the reason for the insurrection there would be no reason for the attempt to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Speaking of this definitive statement argument of yours, it appears desperate since you're not known to stick to the facts. And if you're only interested in definitive statements then you'd have to agree that the OP is making a declaration that hasn't been proven.
you're not known to stick to the facts.

LMAO....says the person who makes up their own facts. Give me ONE example where I do not stick to facts. You're such a cowardly leftist.

Haven't made up anything.

Just pointing out that the reason these idiots committed acts of insurrection just happens to align with Trump's claims of election fraud. Often spouted here by the likes of people like you.

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol....this was as big a hoax and fraud as the elections were....if you libs want to be stupid have at it...stop trying to spread your stupidity here.....
Trump said he would march to the Capitol with the mob, but the coward didn't.

He then sat with his fiddle up his ass while Rome burned.
Did he just sit with his fiddle up his ass? People in the WH said he watched approvingly at least initially …. but we don't really know WHAT he did while tv showed us a riot inside the capitol and congresspeople sheltering for their lives. I think that's why people like Francis Beavers of Carolina are desperate to not have any impeachment investigation in the Senate. They don't want to find out, because either Trump was more than a coward, and acutually didn't mind, or …. worse did he have any inkling it could happen

Where in the article does the WP state Trump did not incite them?

It is in the article...
No it does not. It says there was a conspiracy. The question remains what did Trump know and when did he know it.

Oh man the blindness is apparent, WAPO actually posted the NAMES of groups and people in their article.

"Self-styled militia members from Virginia, Ohio and other states made plans to storm the U.S. Capitol days in advance of the Jan. 6 attack, and then communicated in real time as they breached the building on opposite sides and talked about hunting for lawmakers, according to court documents filed Tuesday.

While authorities have charged more than 100 individuals in the riot, details in the new allegations against three U.S. military veterans offer a disturbing look at what they allegedly said to one another before, during and after the attack — statements that indicate a degree of preparation and determination to rush deep into the halls and tunnels of Congress to make “citizens’ arrests” of elected officials.

U.S. authorities charged an apparent leader of the Oath Keepers extremist group, Thomas Edward Caldwell, 66, of Berryville, Va., in the attack, alleging that the Navy veteran helped organize a ring of dozens who coordinated their movements as they “stormed the castle” to disrupt the confirmation of President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral college victory."

and,

"The arrests this weekend of several people with alleged ties to far-right extremist groups, including the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys and the Three Percenters, suggest that the riot was not an entirely impulsive outburst of violence but an event instigated or exploited by organized groups. Hours of video posted on social media and pored over by investigators have focused on individuals in military-style gear moving together."

Next time try reading the article first.....

:rolleyes:
I didn't see Trump's name mentioned, did you? It is silent on whether Trump knew anything.

Where in the article does the WP state Trump did not incite them?

It is in the article...
No it does not. It says there was a conspiracy. The question remains what did Trump know and when did he know it.

Oh man the blindness is apparent, WAPO actually posted the NAMES of groups and people in their article.

"Self-styled militia members from Virginia, Ohio and other states made plans to storm the U.S. Capitol days in advance of the Jan. 6 attack, and then communicated in real time as they breached the building on opposite sides and talked about hunting for lawmakers, according to court documents filed Tuesday.

While authorities have charged more than 100 individuals in the riot, details in the new allegations against three U.S. military veterans offer a disturbing look at what they allegedly said to one another before, during and after the attack — statements that indicate a degree of preparation and determination to rush deep into the halls and tunnels of Congress to make “citizens’ arrests” of elected officials.

U.S. authorities charged an apparent leader of the Oath Keepers extremist group, Thomas Edward Caldwell, 66, of Berryville, Va., in the attack, alleging that the Navy veteran helped organize a ring of dozens who coordinated their movements as they “stormed the castle” to disrupt the confirmation of President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral college victory."

and,

"The arrests this weekend of several people with alleged ties to far-right extremist groups, including the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys and the Three Percenters, suggest that the riot was not an entirely impulsive outburst of violence but an event instigated or exploited by organized groups. Hours of video posted on social media and pored over by investigators have focused on individuals in military-style gear moving together."

Next time try reading the article first.....

:rolleyes:
I didn't see Trump's name mentioned, did you? It is silent on whether Trump knew anything.

You are pathetic......

The reason why he isn't named is because he isn't involved,

How irrational can you be?

How in the HELL could Trump incite a riot at the capital with people from MANY STATES AROUND IN ALL DIRECTIONS while he was STILL FUCKING TALKING? These people had to plan in advance to even go there, several days in advance.
Let's not get bogged down in facts and logic.

Leftist bumper sticker: Trump did it. I believe it. That settles it.

Quote the part where WaPo absolves Trump.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

Begin swearing? Oh, you're dainty ears.

The OP made a claim and the source material doesn't show that.
Not what your post said. Your post stated this:

That is a 100% guess on your part. I believe our News Entertainment Media caused this vs. Trump. Opinions are allowed to vary. The optics were bad and therein lies the problem.

If you removed the spark you don't have a fire. The responsbile media never claimed the election was stolen which was the cause célèbre of the redneck revolt.

Going back to the OP. WaPo never "admitted" that Trump wasn't responsible.
Neither you nor I are the experts on "responsible media". Maxine Watters incited violence when Trump won in 2016 and CNN stated on air that no one said protests have to be peaceful. You really need to get in the real world. The News Entertainment Media is dividing this country. If you cannot see that you're blind.

Did WAPO state that "Trump was 100% responsible"?

Sure, bud. Take your sad sack feelings and slither away.

The WaPo didn't say what the OP stated and you appear to have given up arguing that point because as per usual, you guys usually lose.
You're moving goal posts. The OP stated the article inferred it. You may take it up with him. Maybe you should stop making definitive statements on your educated guesses. You're such a sad excuse for a human being. Snowflake.

The title of the thread more than just infers it. However the article doesn't even go that far.

My educated guess consisted of reading the article and comparing it to the claims of the OP and seeing they do not match. If your only argument against that is I'm just guessing then you have just lost every future argument you make on this board.
So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

I did. If Trump had conceded there wouldn't have been a cause for the riot since they were there to interfere with the election process.
And my point is that is a 100% guess on your part. Stop making your guesses seem like definitive statements.

We already knew some who were arrested (like coyote boi) stated they were following Trump. If you remove the reason for the insurrection there would be no reason for the attempt to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Speaking of this definitive statement argument of yours, it appears desperate since you're not known to stick to the facts. And if you're only interested in definitive statements then you'd have to agree that the OP is making a declaration that hasn't been proven.
you're not known to stick to the facts.

LMAO....says the person who makes up their own facts. Give me ONE example where I do not stick to facts. You're such a cowardly leftist.

Haven't made up anything.

Just pointing out that the reason these idiots committed acts of insurrection just happens to align with Trump's claims of election fraud. Often spouted here by the likes of people like you.
And I say if these idiots (I agree with you) did this it was not because of one man. Show me where I claim full stop there was election fraud. I said the optics are bad. That was it. And the optics are bad.

I am not a leftist sheep. You are. Loser.

I literally called my family half way through watching Trumps speech and said he is throwing pence under the bus and shit is about to hit the fan. How in the world did I predict that?!
It's your story. You can say anything you want about it. You have an estranged relationship with "the truth".

People in the WH said he watched approvingly at least initially

Until they showed that women being hauled out on a stretcher, bleeding, then I bet his anal sphincter started puckering up a bit......

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol.

Followed by an hour of lies and incitements. But it was a planned thing of course, as he helped gather the tender for the fire he started.
You are losing it.....you hear what you are told to hear...like a good little brown shirt Nazi....

He said it around the 15 minute mark in and hour and 13 minute speech.

Orange shirt Squealer. #stopthesqueal#

He incited the crowd to do something:
We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.
Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created-

Whether he knew people in the mob had already planned to attack congress, and thereby commit treason, still isn't factually supported one way or another ,,,, YET

You are a POOR reader....

from YOUR quote:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

He should have said that at the end of his insurrection pep rally, instead of the beginning. Might help his defense then.

People in the WH said he watched approvingly at least initially

Until they showed that women being hauled out on a stretcher, bleeding, then I bet his anal sphincter started puckering up a bit......
I really don't know. Francis Beevers of the Carolinas really doesn't want us to find out what Trump did and chose not to do on an insurrection. If we call it treason, that has unfortunate connotations because Trump led the calls that the election was illegal and must be stopped. But what Trump did and didn't do specifically about preplanning an assault on congresspeople … and then sending in help to protect congress …. hopefully the impeachment trial will make that clear

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol....this was as big a hoax and fraud as the elections were....if you libs want to be stupid have at it...stop trying to spread your stupidity here.....

Then when it very quickly went from peaceful to violent...why was he silent for hours as he watched?

Trump didn't murder an unarmed woman in cold blood.
A still unidentified police officer did with the approval and backing of leftist cheer leaders like you.

If anyone's sphincter should be closing up it should be yours. You and your fellow travelers.

So, to clarify, The Washington Post said nothing about Trump not inciting a riot, and the title of this thread is fiction.

Then when it very quickly went from peaceful to violent...why was he silent for hours as he watched?
Silent and not taking any action while it was obvious to anyone watching TV, which he was doing, that the police were overrun, and congress and his own VP and family were fleeing, only protected by a few outnumbered cops with nothing more than handguns and a few bullets.

Silent and not taking any action while it was obvious to anyone watching TV, which he was doing, that the police were overrun, and congress was only protected by a few outnumbered cops with nothing more than handguns and a few bullets.

Ya. That is absolutely damning.

Followed by an hour of lies and incitements. But it was a planned thing of course, as he helped gather the tender for the fire he started.
You are losing it.....you hear what you are told to hear...like a good little brown shirt Nazi....

We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created-

Whether he knew people in the mob had already planned to attack congress, and thereby commit treason, still isn't factually supported one way or another ,,,, YET

from YOUR quote:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

He should have said that at the end of his insurrection pep rally, instead of the beginning. Might help his defense then.

Gawad!

He and most of his listeners were still at the WHITE HOUSE when the riots started at the Capital, he finish his speech around 15-20 AFTER the riot started, which was 1 1/2 MILES away.

I have yet to read of his telling them to attack anyone or break into the building in the speech, while I can easily post his statement that they make their protest peaceful.

from YOUR quote:

Gawad!

He and most of his listeners were still at the WHITE HOUSE when the riots started at the Capital, he finish his speech around 15-20 AFTER the riot started, which was 1 1/2 MILES away.

I have yet to read of his telling them to attack anyone or break into the building in the speech, while I can easily post his statement that they make their protest peaceful.

When did they actually break through the barriers?

When did Trump finally make a public statement?

Silent and not taking any action while it was obvious to anyone watching TV, which he was doing, that the police were overrun, and congress was only protected by a few outnumbered cops with nothing more than handguns and a few bullets.

Ya. That is absolutely damning.

The President has no authority over the D.C. police who were warned by the FBI ahead of time of groups planning to riot. The DC. Police didn't take it seriously.

That is what you and other leftists keeps ignoring.

Forum List

Back