Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

Quote the part where WaPo absolves Trump.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

Begin swearing? Oh, you're dainty ears.

The OP made a claim and the source material doesn't show that.
Not what your post said. Your post stated this:
If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.

That is a 100% guess on your part. I believe our News Entertainment Media caused this vs. Trump. Opinions are allowed to vary. The optics were bad and therein lies the problem.

If you removed the spark you don't have a fire. The responsbile media never claimed the election was stolen which was the cause célèbre of the redneck revolt.

Going back to the OP. WaPo never "admitted" that Trump wasn't responsible.
Neither you nor I are the experts on "responsible media". Maxine Watters incited violence when Trump won in 2016 and CNN stated on air that no one said protests have to be peaceful. You really need to get in the real world. The News Entertainment Media is dividing this country. If you cannot see that you're blind.

Did WAPO state that "Trump was 100% responsible"?

Sure, bud. Take your sad sack feelings and slither away.

The WaPo didn't say what the OP stated and you appear to have given up arguing that point because as per usual, you guys usually lose.
You're moving goal posts. The OP stated the article inferred it. You may take it up with him. Maybe you should stop making definitive statements on your educated guesses. You're such a sad excuse for a human being. Snowflake.

The WaPo didn't say what the OP stated and you appear to have given up arguing that point because as per usual, you guys usually lose.

Lose how? The lying leftist media are making the claim that the riot was because of Trump. Now we know that it had nothing to do with Trump for several reasons: First of all, the FBI warned the Capital police the day before that this was likely to happen. Secondly, the rioters came prepared with shields and zip lock handcuffs. People don't normally walk around with these things, so it's clear this was pre-planned. Most if not all of the rioters were not even at Trump's speech.

They are not in a position to absolve anything. They are in a position to report actual facts.

And? Where did they state Trump wasn't responsible? Here's your chance to prove your right wing sources got something correct. Stop trying to weasel out.

They report, you decide. And if you had a lick of common sense, even you have to conclude what they (and others) reported was that this was not a spontaneous attack, which means it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump's speech given at the same time. It was planned as the FBI reported. In other words, the commies impeached a President for bogus reasons. They made the entire thing up, just like Republicans are going to do when we impeach creepy Joe after we get control of the House in 2022. But......I don't want to hear you sheep crying about it, because remember, it's the commies that created this new impeachment precedent.

It had everything to do with these clowns listening to Trump for two months talk about a stolen election. If Trump had simply conceded this wouldn't have happened.
It may not have happened. You don't know this. Are we going to guess together until you are triggered again and begin swearing?

That is a 100% guess on your part. I believe our News Entertainment Media caused this vs. Trump. Opinions are allowed to vary. The optics were bad and therein lies the problem.

If you removed the spark you don't have a fire. The responsbile media never claimed the election was stolen which was the cause célèbre of the redneck revolt.

Neither you nor I are the experts on "responsible media". Maxine Watters incited violence when Trump won in 2016 and CNN stated on air that no one said protests have to be peaceful. You really need to get in the real world. The News Entertainment Media is dividing this country. If you cannot see that you're blind.

You're moving goal posts. The OP stated the article inferred it. You may take it up with him. Maybe you should stop making definitive statements on your educated guesses. You're such a sad excuse for a human being. Snowflake.

The title of the thread more than just infers it. However the article doesn't even go that far.

My educated guess consisted of reading the article and comparing it to the claims of the OP and seeing they do not match. If your only argument against that is I'm just guessing then you have just lost every future argument you make on this board.

Lose how? The lying leftist media are making the claim that the riot was because of Trump. Now we know that it had nothing to do with Trump for several reasons: First of all, the FBI warned the Capital police the day before that this was likely to happen. Secondly, the rioters came prepared with shields and zip lock handcuffs. People don't normally walk around with these things, so it's clear this was pre-planned. Most if not all of the rioters were not even at Trump's speech.

I thought you guys were just saying the WaPo article "admits" Trump didn't incite the riot? You guys need to make up your mind, you go back and forth post by post.

There were wingnuts at the capitol who claimed they were there on orders from Trump.

These people weren't just incited on the 6th. Trump previously invited them to Washington for a "wild time" and kept telling them their country was being stolen. The violent and "revolutionary" rhetoric even carried over on this board.

The title of the thread more than just infers it. However the article doesn't even go that far.

My educated guess consisted of reading the article and comparing it to the claims of the OP and seeing they do not match. If your only argument against that is I'm just guessing then you have just lost every future argument you make on this board.
So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

I did. If Trump had conceded there wouldn't have been a cause for the riot since they were there to interfere with the election process.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

I did. If Trump had conceded there wouldn't have been a cause for the riot since they were there to interfere with the election process.
And my point is that is a 100% guess on your part. Stop making your guesses seem like definitive statements.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

And my point is that is a 100% guess on your part. Stop making your guesses seem like definitive statements.

We already knew some who were arrested (like coyote boi) stated they were following Trump. If you remove the reason for the insurrection there would be no reason for the attempt to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Speaking of this definitive statement argument of yours, it appears desperate since you're not known to stick to the facts. And if you're only interested in definitive statements then you'd have to agree that the OP is making a declaration that hasn't been proven.

Pj Media

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.

Trump spent 8 weeks inciting them to go to DC and have a wild time.. take back your country and fight.. the election was stolen... blah, blah, blah.

The Democrats incited violence for four full years. Not a peep from the left.

So you didn't say this?

Yes or no?

We already knew some who were arrested (like coyote boi) stated they were following Trump. If you remove the reason for the insurrection there would be no reason for the attempt to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Speaking of this definitive statement argument of yours, it appears desperate since you're not known to stick to the facts. And if you're only interested in definitive statements then you'd have to agree that the OP is making a declaration that hasn't been proven.
you're not known to stick to the facts.

LMAO....says the person who makes up their own facts. Give me ONE example where I do not stick to facts. You're such a cowardly leftist.

I thought you guys were just saying the WaPo article "admits" Trump didn't incite the riot? You guys need to make up your mind, you go back and forth post by post.

There were wingnuts at the capitol who claimed they were there on orders from Trump.

These people weren't just incited on the 6th. Trump previously invited them to Washington for a "wild time" and kept telling them their country was being stolen. The violent and "revolutionary" rhetoric even carried over on this board.

Trump did tell people to go there, but he didn't tell them to bust into the Capital, and that's what the OP is about. It was not a spur of the moment reaction.

Are our politicians to be held responsible for how others react to their words? Then none of them would be able to talk at all. To the chagrin of you leftists, people are responsible for their own actions, not what somebody else says or does. Unless Donald Trump said these people need to bust into the Capital, then he's not responsible for it.

Is Bernie Sanders responsible for the baseball field shooter? And if not, why not?

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol....this was as big a hoax and fraud as the elections were....if you libs want to be stupid have at it...stop trying to spread your stupidity here.....
I don't think they have that choice. They have been stupid for so long that they feel as if there is nothing more for them to know.

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol.

Followed by an hour of lies and incitements. But it was a planned thing of course, as he helped gather the tender for the fire he started.
You are losing it.....you hear what you are told to hear...like a good little brown shirt Nazi....

He said it around the 15 minute mark in and hour and 13 minute speech.

Orange shirt Squealer. #stopthesqueal#

Where in the article does the WP state Trump did not incite them?

It is in the article...
No it does not. It says there was a conspiracy. The question remains what did Trump know and when did he know it.

Oh man the blindness is apparent, WAPO actually posted the NAMES of groups and people in their article.

"Self-styled militia members from Virginia, Ohio and other states made plans to storm the U.S. Capitol days in advance of the Jan. 6 attack, and then communicated in real time as they breached the building on opposite sides and talked about hunting for lawmakers, according to court documents filed Tuesday.

While authorities have charged more than 100 individuals in the riot, details in the new allegations against three U.S. military veterans offer a disturbing look at what they allegedly said to one another before, during and after the attack — statements that indicate a degree of preparation and determination to rush deep into the halls and tunnels of Congress to make “citizens’ arrests” of elected officials.

U.S. authorities charged an apparent leader of the Oath Keepers extremist group, Thomas Edward Caldwell, 66, of Berryville, Va., in the attack, alleging that the Navy veteran helped organize a ring of dozens who coordinated their movements as they “stormed the castle” to disrupt the confirmation of President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral college victory."

and,

"The arrests this weekend of several people with alleged ties to far-right extremist groups, including the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys and the Three Percenters, suggest that the riot was not an entirely impulsive outburst of violence but an event instigated or exploited by organized groups. Hours of video posted on social media and pored over by investigators have focused on individuals in military-style gear moving together."

Next time try reading the article first.....

:rolleyes:

Followed by an hour of lies and incitements. But it was a planned thing of course, as he helped gather the tender for the fire he started.
You are losing it.....you hear what you are told to hear...like a good little brown shirt Nazi....

He incited the crowd to do something:
We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.
Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created-

Whether he knew people in the mob had already planned to attack congress, and thereby commit treason, still isn't factually supported one way or another ,,,, YET

Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol....this was as big a hoax and fraud as the elections were....if you libs want to be stupid have at it...stop trying to spread your stupidity here.....
Trump said he would march to the Capitol with the mob, but the coward didn't.

He then sat with his fiddle up his ass while Rome burned.

He incited the crowd to do something:
We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.
Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period. We’ve set it on a much straighter course, a much … I thought four more years. I thought it would be easy. We created-

Whether he knew people in the mob had already planned to attack congress, and thereby commit treason, still isn't factually supported one way or another ,,,, YET

You are a POOR reader....

from YOUR quote:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

New Topics

Forum List

Back