Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

Where in the article does the WP state Trump did not incite them?

How in the HELL could Trump incite a riot at the capital with people from MANY STATES AROUND IN ALL DIRECTIONS while he was STILL FUCKING TALKING? These people had to
plan in advance to even go there, several days in advance.

How long has Trump been talking about this? Riling up his base? Telling them to go to Washington?

Telling people to go peacefully to Washington is not inciting violence. Sorry. Because the media and Dems find it useful to repeat the same lie over and over does not make it so.

Now if you can point to any language where Trump told folks to storm the Capital, destroy property, or physically harm others I will freely concede the point and admit I am wrong.

That's not what Trump said.. They have his videos and his tweets.

1611203061764.png

Feds Arrest Proud Boy Member Joe Biggs Over Capitol Riot

Did you notice the Proud Boys turned on Trump with a vengeance calling him a weakling.

And you think that's a bad thing?

Just interesting.. Last week they pledged lasting fealty to Trump.

He told them to go "Fight like hell" and the did just that

Fight like hell does not mean use physical violence.

Combined with the rest of things he said and tweeted, it is.. You're fooling yourself.

Please quote Trumps tweets that said to violently storm the capital and break shit.

i have done that and linked it repeatedly.. I'm not going to do it again for your lazy self.. Wait for the trial.

Combined with the rest of things he said and tweeted, it is.. You're fooling yourself.

In as much as I know you leftists think you can read minds, and love the idea of Thought Police from your Bible 1984, words still mean things in this country.

Don't be silly they have videos of his speeches and his tweets. They have plenty of evidence.

You do? Well now, don't I feel foolish. So why don't you post me one of those videos or Tweets where Trump told people to bust down the Capital Hills doors and create a riot. I'll wait right here.

It's all documented on audio and video.

The only thing that's documented is the FBI alerting the Capital Police the day before of their expectation of the riot, meaning without a doubt, it was planned days ahead of time. They came there with shields and zip lock handcuffs. That's not an impulsive act unless you can tell me people normally walk around with such things.

Did you notice the Proud Boys turned on Trump with a vengeance calling him a weakling.

And you think that's a bad thing?

Just interesting.. Last week they pledged lasting fealty to Trump.

Fine. And they turned against him. You commies have been busting on the Proud Boys for months now. Them turning on Trump is even more evidence he never incited these riots.

Pj Media

Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.

No your source is an article which quotes another article. Interpreting the original story with a spin the original story does not say that Trump did not incite the riot. It just talks about what some others planned to do at the protest which was commit violence. At the invitation of Trump who spoke about it for weeks. How were they going to stop the steal unless they breach the capitol.

In 2011 what Trump is can be summed up in this quote "I hate defeat," "I cannot stand defeat." Repeats it twice just to insure that it will never happen.

A man that does not now how to handle defeat. He will make up some justification that he was not defeated. He shot for the gold and in the end he learned what defeat is.

He seems himself as a winner and people are going to jump on that bandwagon. Now that he lost he can only console himself with lies and the lies that his supporters feed him.

It is fitting that the first protest in Washington by his supporters cause the death of a young woman.

The last protest for him resulted in a woman being killed.

He urged the crowd on for over a month and told them do not be weak

Irony is now the Proud Boys who were once strong supporters of Trump have now called him weak and no longer support him.

It seems they do not like to lose and when it happens it is because the revolution failed. The leader (Trump ) was weak. Now they disown him because they wanted the revolution and it failed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back