Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

Pj Media

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.

Trump spent 8 weeks inciting them to go to DC and have a wild time.. take back your country and fight.. the election was stolen... blah, blah, blah.

Translation: I ignore this article because I am a partisan bigot.

Trump was inciting them for 8 weeks.. saying the election was stolen and they should come to DC for a wild time.. He had those fringe people believing they could overturn the election by stopping the Electoral College vote.

Trump always played that game.. Oh he didn't mean what he said. (wink wink)

Last edited:
Anyone that heard his speech knows he said to peaceably go to the capitol....this was as big a hoax and fraud as the elections were....if you libs want to be stupid have at it...stop trying to spread your stupidity here.....

Yeah Trump was still giving his speech 1 1/2 miles away when the bad guys started rioting. He ended his speech saying lets walk to the Capital in PEACE and protest...., the riots had been ongoing for around 15-20 minutes when Trump finished.
You two guys took the paid shills on here to school, :thankusmile: :thup: They can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Where in the article does the WP state Trump did not incite them?

It is in the article...
Read it. Nothing in there stating Trump didn't incite them. Hint: them not mentioning him or that they concentrated on some of those arrested doesn't mean he wasn't part of it. Manson didn't participate in the Tate murders either.

Not one thing in my story has shifted and the details are complete by my account not with yours. I’m referencing facts and asking you to explain the holes in your retarded theories which by your response it’s obvious you can’t. Thanks for playing but you’ve got nothing. Prove me wrong and explain what you actually think happened.
You said several times election observers were there when several women stayed behind after everyone else had gone home and continued to run votes through the Dominion machine yet when asked you can't
identify them or give proof of your absurd claim.

If you won't be responsible for your tales then you aren't worth my time. Have a good time in limbo.

LOLOL.. That is NOT what happened. Check the facts..

It is in the article...
Read it. Nothing in there stating Trump didn't incite them. Hint: them not mentioning him or that they concentrated on some of those arrested doesn't mean he wasn't part of it. Manson didn't participate in the Tate murders either.

Trump is as subtle as a brick bat thru a window,, and he's so stupid, he thinks he's being coy.

Not one thing in my story has shifted and the details are complete by my account not with yours. I’m referencing facts and asking you to explain the holes in your retarded theories which by your response it’s obvious you can’t. Thanks for playing but you’ve got nothing. Prove me wrong and explain what you actually think happened.
You said several times election observers were there when several women stayed behind after everyone else had gone home and continued to run votes through the Dominion machine yet when asked you can't

If you won't be responsible for your tales then you aren't worth my time. Have a good time in limbo.
This shill really put his foot in his mouth with his lies,:up:that’s the norm for him everyday here :auiqs.jpg:

Seems a lot closer to what really happened than the commie media reporting that Trump did indeed incite the riots.

It is in the article...
Paywall :(

WAPO is quoted in the article and the paywall is easily broached.

You ignored the CNN article toobfreak posted that said similar last Friday:

CNN Confirms That Trump Did Not Incite Capitol Riot

=======

Do what I try to do, run with the evidence, NOT party politics.
The day they ever do that,the sky will fall. :iyfyus.jpg: They won’t do that because their handlers would stop paying them to come here and troll.

It is in the article...
Paywall :(

WAPO is quoted in the article and the paywall is easily broached.

You ignored the CNN article toobfreak posted that said similar last Friday:

CNN Confirms That Trump Did Not Incite Capitol Riot

=======

Do what I try to do, run with the evidence, NOT party politics.
The day they ever do that,the sky will fall. :iyfyus.jpg: They won’t do that because their handlers would stop paying them to come here and troll.

LOL.. Do you actually think anyone is paid to post here?

How in the HELL could Trump incite a riot at the capital with people from MANY STATES AROUND IN ALL DIRECTIONS while he was STILL FUCKING TALKING? These people had to
plan in advance to even go there, several days in advance.

How long has Trump been talking about this? Riling up his base? Telling them to go to Washington?

Telling people to go peacefully to Washington is not inciting violence. Sorry. Because the media and Dems find it useful to repeat the same lie over and over does not make it so.

Now if you can point to any language where Trump told folks to storm the Capital, destroy property, or physically harm others I will freely concede the point and admit I am wrong.
She won’t find it,she can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll she is after you took her to school and checkmated her,a normal everyday routine that happens to her here everyday. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Don't be silly they have videos of his speeches and his tweets. They have plenty of evidence.

You do? Well now, don't I feel foolish. So why don't you post me one of those videos or Tweets where Trump told people to bust down the Capital Hills doors and create a riot. I'll wait right here.
And you’ll be waiting and waiting and waiting till the end of time.lol

Pj Media

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.

Trump spent 8 weeks inciting them to go to DC and have a wild time.. take back your country and fight.. the election was stolen... blah, blah, blah.

Translation: I ignore this article because I am a partisan bigot.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That’s how this sock puppet shill operates everyday,he/she got so embarrassed under his former user name with their lies trolling under that username that they decided to sock. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: The thought of Trump getting re-elected really worried the establishment,in all my years at usmb I have never seen so many socks here as we have gotten the past couple of months to try and derail truth discussion threads.. :auiqs.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:
How old are you and what’s with all the little cartoon emojis? Makes you look like a middle school girl writing a love letter. Grow up.

And this is why the second impeachment was such a farce. They didn't bother to let the evidence come in, to be examined and debated. It was a sham and the fix was in from the beginning. One only hopes the Senate thumbs its nose at Pelosi and crew.

If the Republicans in the Senate turn on Trump, it may be the end of the Republican party. Already there are rumors that Trump is going to start his own party between now and 2024 called the Patriot Party, and he has the 74 million voters, many of which may follow him. Republicans, especially McConnell better think this out very carefully.
He needs to do that,there are too many gops in the Republican Party that are demopublicans,globalists who wanted Biden to win like McConnell’,bush,and Romney,as well as sellouts pense,Cruz and rand Paul. I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same.

That’s be cause a state elections investigator and the elected independent monitor (Carter Jones) were both there. There was a period of about an hour that they weren’t. So the surveillance tapes were investigated and no fraud was found.

here is a detailed account of what happened that night

Last edited:

This shill really put his foot in his mouth with his lies,:up:that’s the norm for him everyday here :auiqs.jpg:
Name one lie I told and state your case for why it was a lie. I double dare you

Seems a lot closer to what really happened than the commie media reporting that Trump did indeed incite the riots.
So that was his doppleganger with the boxing gloves on pre-rally?
PS: You need to look up the definition of communism. It's apparent you don't know.

He needs to do that,there are too many gops in the Republican Party that are demopublicans,globalists who wanted Biden to win like McConnell’,bush,and Romney,as well as sellouts pense,Cruz and rand Paul. I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same.

If he did do that it would give Democrats every election from that point forward, so I'm against that. However they know how spiteful Donald Trump can be to people who cross him, so again, that's a serious consideration they'd have to think about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back