Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

The leak was down stairs and it did not effect ballots. There was a two hour delay to fix the pipes. I don’t see why this is a big deal.

So what exactly does the article say that you take issue with. What you just cited are not conflicting accounts.

Also watch the pressers from sterling who investigated this issue and addresses all the points you are making.

Tell me what you think he is lying about. Be specific. Because your throwing out accusations but not answering how many specific votes where faked or changed. No evidence of measurable impact to the election. You need to have this if you are going to claim the election was stolen.
Yes. The leak WAS downstairs and did NOT effect ballots though your citation said otherwise.
And yes, your citation said the leak occurred in the early AM but the counting stopped in the evening,
supposedly due to the broken water pipe. Hmmm....
And four others states stopped counting votes that evening also. Isn't that odd and strangely
coincidental?

And supposedly all workers and observers were sent home but five women stayed on and you can watch them on the security videotape retrieving ballots hidden under a table there and feeding them into the
Dominion vote changing machine over and over again.

Trump had a secure lead when everyone was sent home and by morning, with no one counting, supposedly,
that lead vanished.

Look, I'm tired of baby sitting you. It's clear you can't handle the truth. I'm not going over this over and over
again.

Assflap. Why do you always get nasty? Can you try to have a polite debate? Such a pussy as in real life you’d say none of that shit.

No, he really can't. I've tried in the past. That's why he's been on my iggy list for at least a year. I suggest everybody do the same. It's not worth the aggravation.
I find it interesting you know he's talking to me when he doesn't mention me by name and you claim to have me on ignore. Even more interesting than how often you post about making a point that you have me on ignore where you know I'll see it. Things that make ya go, hmmm.
I find it interesting that you believe Trump is the root of all that is wrong in the US. You’re about to learn an important and hard lesson.
You're an idiot, ShortBus. I never said he's the root of all that is wrong. But he did turn out to be a colossal fuckup as president of the U.S.. He complained about GDP growth under Obama, then gave us lower GDP growth under his watch. He complained about job growth under Obama, then he gave us lower (negative, actually) job growth under his watch. He complained about how Obama handled the Ebola outbreak, 1 person died here, then he mishandled Coronavirus and 400,000 died from it under his watch. He complained about the national debt under Obama, then he added debt at a much faster rate. He complained about Obama playing golf, then he played as much golf in 4 years as Obama did in 8.

Meanwhile, when Obama became president, the right bitched and moaned about how bad the economy would be under him. Forget the fact that he started with a monster recession handed to him by Bush. As is often the case, the right was wrong. Under Obama, we added 11 million jobs, more than doubled the stock market, and grew GDP at a sluggish 1.9%. Under Trump, the market did go up about at about the same rate as Obama, but GDP growth was just 1% and 3 million jobs were lost. So the right predicted Clinton's economy would fail; they predicted Bush's would succeed; the predicted Obama's economy would fail; and they predicted Trump's would succeed; they were wrong on all counts. Now the right again, predictably, cries Biden's economy will fail. Maybe it will, maybe it won't -- but given the right's success rate on such predictions, I fully expect they're wrong again.

And back to Trump, he's been an utter cluster fuck with just about everything he touched as president, culminating with his base committed the worst political sin possible -- attacking our own government. Inspired by him and the fake news he gave them, and ending up with him watching the insurgency in his name unfold until several hours later when he finally told them to go home; while at the same time, calling them patriots and very special people he loves. And just like in his previous business life, he never accepts responsibility for when he fucks up. He merely blames other people, stiffs others working for him, pretends like nothing happened, and then moves on to something else. That's pretty much how he fucked over America, which is why he couldn't get re-elected, and why a senile loser like Joe Biden, with all the crap his son brought to the table, was able to get the most votes in U.S. history -- because America wanted Trump out that bad.

So I seriously doubt I will be learning any important or hard lessons which you suspect are in my future. Your [collectively] track record is abysmal.
Wow. I never met anyone who can type so much over and over and over and over again and yet say absolutely nothing. What a pathetic pussy you are. He lowered the tax rates as promised, decreased illegals coming into the US as promised, curbed corporate inversions as promised, moved our embassy to Jerusalem as promised, eradicated ISIS as promised, built up our military as promised, lowered unemployment as promised, increased the stock market significantly as promised....lastly triggered leftist pussies like you...as promised.

Hopefully you understand all that. Biden promised to unify the country. I will wait and see if he does. But whether he does or doesn’t you will still be a pussy, Assflap.
Lowering tax rates did shit. The rate of job growth did not improve from prior to the tax cuts and GDP growth dropped after they went into effect. As far as decreasing illegal aliens coming into the country, you're full of shit as there's no way to measure that. Moving our embassy to Jerusalem was meaningless as nearly every other country on the planet still doesn't recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. He did not eradicate ISIS as evidenced by their bombimb Iraq just yesterday. Building up the military was unnecessary. He did not lower unemployment, he raised it from 4.7% to 6.7%. The stock market did go up, at about the same rate it went under Obama. And by "triggered," you mean the only president in U.S. history to be impeached twice.

And sadly, you utterly failed to refute anything I said in my post. "Nuh-uh," is the defense of a moron.
SO your entire post is a lie and the embassy move is important to me and my fellow Jews. But this is off topic and frankly discussing the riot is old news. Like you.
Nothing is a lie. Shit, you couldn't even refute a word of it. Again, "nuh-uh," is the defense of a moron.
Refuted all of it and you're triggered as I stated. All your posts are about Trump and he is gone and your avatar as well shows your derangement.
ShortBus, Your "nuh-uh" response refuted nothing I posted but did reaffirm you're a moron.
Nope. You’re wrong and triggered
The posts are all still there, ShortBus. You refuted none of this...

But he did turn out to be a colossal fuckup as president of the U.S.. He complained about GDP growth under Obama, then gave us lower GDP growth under his watch. He complained about job growth under Obama, then he gave us lower (negative, actually) job growth under his watch. He complained about how Obama handled the Ebola outbreak, 1 person died here, then he mishandled Coronavirus and 400,000 died from it under his watch. He complained about the national debt under Obama, then he added debt at a much faster rate. He complained about Obama playing golf, then he played as much golf in 4 years as Obama did in 8.

Your response to that was the equivalent of "nuh-uh"...

Wow. I never met anyone who can type so much over and over and over and over again and yet say absolutely nothing.

The posts are still there. You denying reality exposes how insane you are.
Wrong thread. Start a new one and I'll embarrass you again.

You're still triggered and you're still a fat loser.
LOLOL

You'd have to embarrass me ar least once, ShortBus, in order to embarrass me again. But don't worry, I'll be sure to let you know when that happens.

Assflap. Why do you always get nasty? Can you try to have a polite debate? Such a pussy as in real life you’d say none of that shit.

No, he really can't. I've tried in the past. That's why he's been on my iggy list for at least a year. I suggest everybody do the same. It's not worth the aggravation.
I find it interesting you know he's talking to me when he doesn't mention me by name and you claim to have me on ignore. Even more interesting than how often you post about making a point that you have me on ignore where you know I'll see it. Things that make ya go, hmmm.
I find it interesting that you believe Trump is the root of all that is wrong in the US. You’re about to learn an important and hard lesson.
You're an idiot, ShortBus. I never said he's the root of all that is wrong. But he did turn out to be a colossal fuckup as president of the U.S.. He complained about GDP growth under Obama, then gave us lower GDP growth under his watch. He complained about job growth under Obama, then he gave us lower (negative, actually) job growth under his watch. He complained about how Obama handled the Ebola outbreak, 1 person died here, then he mishandled Coronavirus and 400,000 died from it under his watch. He complained about the national debt under Obama, then he added debt at a much faster rate. He complained about Obama playing golf, then he played as much golf in 4 years as Obama did in 8.

Meanwhile, when Obama became president, the right bitched and moaned about how bad the economy would be under him. Forget the fact that he started with a monster recession handed to him by Bush. As is often the case, the right was wrong. Under Obama, we added 11 million jobs, more than doubled the stock market, and grew GDP at a sluggish 1.9%. Under Trump, the market did go up about at about the same rate as Obama, but GDP growth was just 1% and 3 million jobs were lost. So the right predicted Clinton's economy would fail; they predicted Bush's would succeed; the predicted Obama's economy would fail; and they predicted Trump's would succeed; they were wrong on all counts. Now the right again, predictably, cries Biden's economy will fail. Maybe it will, maybe it won't -- but given the right's success rate on such predictions, I fully expect they're wrong again.

And back to Trump, he's been an utter cluster fuck with just about everything he touched as president, culminating with his base committed the worst political sin possible -- attacking our own government. Inspired by him and the fake news he gave them, and ending up with him watching the insurgency in his name unfold until several hours later when he finally told them to go home; while at the same time, calling them patriots and very special people he loves. And just like in his previous business life, he never accepts responsibility for when he fucks up. He merely blames other people, stiffs others working for him, pretends like nothing happened, and then moves on to something else. That's pretty much how he fucked over America, which is why he couldn't get re-elected, and why a senile loser like Joe Biden, with all the crap his son brought to the table, was able to get the most votes in U.S. history -- because America wanted Trump out that bad.

So I seriously doubt I will be learning any important or hard lessons which you suspect are in my future. Your [collectively] track record is abysmal.
Wow. I never met anyone who can type so much over and over and over and over again and yet say absolutely nothing. What a pathetic pussy you are. He lowered the tax rates as promised, decreased illegals coming into the US as promised, curbed corporate inversions as promised, moved our embassy to Jerusalem as promised, eradicated ISIS as promised, built up our military as promised, lowered unemployment as promised, increased the stock market significantly as promised....lastly triggered leftist pussies like you...as promised.

Hopefully you understand all that. Biden promised to unify the country. I will wait and see if he does. But whether he does or doesn’t you will still be a pussy, Assflap.
Lowering tax rates did shit. The rate of job growth did not improve from prior to the tax cuts and GDP growth dropped after they went into effect. As far as decreasing illegal aliens coming into the country, you're full of shit as there's no way to measure that. Moving our embassy to Jerusalem was meaningless as nearly every other country on the planet still doesn't recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. He did not eradicate ISIS as evidenced by their bombimb Iraq just yesterday. Building up the military was unnecessary. He did not lower unemployment, he raised it from 4.7% to 6.7%. The stock market did go up, at about the same rate it went under Obama. And by "triggered," you mean the only president in U.S. history to be impeached twice.

And sadly, you utterly failed to refute anything I said in my post. "Nuh-uh," is the defense of a moron.
SO your entire post is a lie and the embassy move is important to me and my fellow Jews. But this is off topic and frankly discussing the riot is old news. Like you.
Nothing is a lie. Shit, you couldn't even refute a word of it. Again, "nuh-uh," is the defense of a moron.
Refuted all of it and you're triggered as I stated. All your posts are about Trump and he is gone and your avatar as well shows your derangement.
ShortBus, Your "nuh-uh" response refuted nothing I posted but did reaffirm you're a moron.

But he did turn out to be a colossal fuckup as president of the U.S.. He complained about GDP growth under Obama, then gave us lower GDP growth under his watch. He complained about job growth under Obama, then he gave us lower (negative, actually) job growth under his watch. He complained about how Obama handled the Ebola outbreak, 1 person died here, then he mishandled Coronavirus and 400,000 died from it under his watch. He complained about the national debt under Obama, then he added debt at a much faster rate. He complained about Obama playing golf, then he played as much golf in 4 years as Obama did in 8.

Wow. I never met anyone who can type so much over and over and over and over again and yet say absolutely nothing.

LOLOL

You'd have to embarrass me ar least once, ShortBus, in order to embarrass me again. But don't worry, I'll be sure to let you know when that happens.
You didn’t see the likes? You’re blind as well as stupid, Bitch Boy.

The leak was down stairs and it did not effect ballots. There was a two hour delay to fix the pipes. I don’t see why this is a big deal.

So what exactly does the article say that you take issue with. What you just cited are not conflicting accounts.

Also watch the pressers from sterling who investigated this issue and addresses all the points you are making.

Tell me what you think he is lying about. Be specific. Because your throwing out accusations but not answering how many specific votes where faked or changed. No evidence of measurable impact to the election. You need to have this if you are going to claim the election was stolen.
Yes. The leak WAS downstairs and did NOT effect ballots though your citation said otherwise.
And yes, your citation said the leak occurred in the early AM but the counting stopped in the evening,
And four others states stopped counting votes that evening also. Isn't that odd and strangely
coincidental?

And supposedly all workers and observers were sent home but five women stayed on and you can watch them on the security videotape retrieving ballots hidden under a table there and feeding them into the

Trump had a secure lead when everyone was sent home and by morning, with no one counting, supposedly,
that lead vanished.

Look, I'm tired of baby sitting you. It's clear you can't handle the truth. I'm not going over this over and over
again.
You lying piece of shit. The water leak was first detected at 6am on the morning of the election and was fixed within 2 hours. It had absolutely nothing to do with the claim that poll watchers were sent home at 10:30pm that evening.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that and Trump would still be president.

LOLOL

Nope, that's not embarrassing. Try harder, ShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Nope, that's not embarrassing. Try harder, ShortBus.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Your posts are embarrassing and you lost another debate, Bitch Boy. Pretty sad when a 65 year old man uses emojis and such.

coincidental?

that lead vanished.

again.
You are conflating unrelated events. The pipe burst early in the AM on Nov 3. The video you are referring to happened a day later. You say the poll watchers were asked to leave where’s your proof of that? You say there were hidden ballots in suitcases, no there were prepared ballots in official crates. Not hidden and counted in secret as you dishonestly say but stored properly and counted on fucking camera and with official poll watchers present.

But here is the kicker. You don’t have numbers. You don’t have actual evidence of fraud. You have fake narratives that you spin up to sound fishy and suspicious. I hate to tell you but suspicious sounding theories do not prove the election was stolen! That’s just crazy

Trump got smoked, it wasn’t even close. Deal with it and stop lying. The facts are against you and it’s too easy to prove

"Republican poll watchers left the State Farm Arena around 10:30 p.m. election night after officials said counting would stop."

I said ballots that were hidden by long table cloths were pulled out from under tables after counting was
halted and people sent home and that clearly, if security videos can be trusted, five female workers
continued to run the ballots brought up through Dominion vote changing machines after that.
I watched it myself.
It was that evening that Trump's lead vanished and Corrupt Joe Biden gained the lead, illegally
obviously.

Were election workers sent home due to a broken toilet on a lower floor from the previous day?
Why was counting halted if not for that plumbing matter?

Last edited:

"Republican poll watchers left the State Farm Arena around 10:30 p.m. election night after officials said counting would stop."

I said ballots that were hidden by long table cloths were pulled out from under tables after counting was
halted and people sent home and that clearly, if security videos can be trusted, five female workers
continued to run the ballots brought up through Dominion vote changing machines.
It was that evening that Trump's lead vanished and Corrupt Joe Biden gained the lead, illegally
obviously.
They were counting mail in ballots that Dems campaigned on and Trump campaigned against. No shit they were largely for Biden. What your Fox article proves (along with the source article which i also read) is that there were issues with the counting of ballots in Fullerton. Those issues were investigated as they faced possible fines. Poll watchers weren’t sent home. Poll workers were sent home while a few stayed behind and counted votes WITH THE STATES INDEPENDENT MONITOR PRESENT. When the GOP complained about what happened the situation was investigated and the surveillance tapes reviewed and released.

no hidden suitcases, no evidence of changed or faked votes. Nothing to do with a water leak.

Now piss ants are twisting these process mistakes into a stolen election.

It doesn’t work that way. You have no evidence of votes being changed or fake votes being counted. There were investigations into your claims and no fraud found. There was also a state wide recount and everything matched up. The votes were then certified by the state. Then certified by congress. Game over. That’s our legal system. Biden legally won the election. It wasn’t fraud, it wasn’t stolen, and there is no evidence that show Trump got more votes in ANY of the multiple swing states he lost in.

Give it up dude. Your case is weak and easily debunked by the facts.

Look at the video, liar. Supposedly the counting stopped yet a few selected worker were still running ballots through the machines... which is how Biden surpassed Trump even though "no votes were being counted".

Tell me again why vote counting was "stopped". And why Biden kept receiving votes anyway.

I detest liars who will try to tell me I don't know what I have seen. Poll watchers WERE sent home.
If want to be banished just keep lying.

Look at the video, liar. Supposedly the counting stopped yet a few selected worker were still running ballots through the machines... which is how Biden surpassed Trump even though "no votes were being counted".

Tell me again why vote counting was "stopped". And why Biden kept receiving votes anyway.

I detest liars who will try to tell me I don't know what I have seen. Poll watchers WERE sent home.
If want to be banished just keep lying.
Yes they sent a bunch of workers home because they were tired after working all day and 5 stayed and ran ballots for a few more hours with the independent monitor present and video cameras recording. Mail in ballots which we all knew were going to be for Biden. That doesn’t mean they were fake. Dems campaigned on mail in, Trump discouraged it. There was an investigation AND a recount. No fraud found. What evidence do you have any of those votes were not legit?

Yes they sent a bunch of workers home because they were tired after working all day and 5 stayed and ran ballots for a few more hours. Mail in ballots which we all knew were going to be for Biden. That doesn’t mean they were fake. Dems campaigned in mail in. There was an investigation AND a recount. No fraud found. What evidence do you have any of those votes were not legit?
A "Georgia" investigation and recount? LOL....well that's okay then (severe eye rolling).

And I'll bet Brad Raffensperger was in charge, right?
And where were the election observers while these five were innocently running more ballots
after "everyone" was sent home (apparently these five never fatigued and weren't as human as
everyone else)?

Oh, right...there were NO observers watching the goings on. Check the video tape.
Show me where you find them. Fuck your lies.

Yes they sent a bunch of workers home because they were tired after working all day and 5 stayed and ran ballots for a few more hours. Mail in ballots which we all knew were going to be for Biden. That doesn’t mean they were fake. Dems campaigned in mail in. There was an investigation AND a recount. No fraud found. What evidence do you have any of those votes were not legit?
A "Georgia" investigation and recount? LOL....well that's okay then (severe eye rolling).

And I'll bet Brad Raffensperger was in charge, right?
And where were the election observers while these five were innocently running more ballots
after "everyone" was sent home (apparently these five never fatigued and weren't as human as
everyone else)?

Oh, right...there were NO observers watching the goings on. Check the video tape.
Show me where you find them. Fuck your lies.
Listen to yourself... no evidence just eye rolling and skepticism. That’s fine to be skeptical but that doesn’t prove shit. You can say you don’t believe the evidence that debunks your conspiracy theory all you want but you not believing it doesn’t make what your saying true. You can’t show or even explain how you think the fraud occurred. What’s your theory here. There were bundles of fake ballots with Bidens name on them that they tried to secretly count in the middle of the night? Is that what you think happened? Who coordinated that? How did they get the fake ballots? Walk me through what you think actually happened

Anybody who thinks Trump didn't incite the insurrection wasn't paying attention, especially to his Tweets:

""""What Trump said before Jan. 6

For months before Election Day, Trump repeatedly told his supporters falsehoods about voting, including that Democrats had "rigged" the election. Trump ramped up the rhetoric after he lost the election, filing court challenges in battleground states trying to get judges to reverse the outcome. After he racked up defeats in court, Trump’s tactics turned toward ordering senators to "fight" for him.

".@senatemajldr and Republican Senators have to get tougher, or you won’t have a Republican Party anymore. We won the Presidential Election, by a lot. FIGHT FOR IT. Don’t let them take it away!" he tweeted Dec. 18.

In December, Trump also issued a battle cry to his supporters broadly, encouraging them to gather on his behalf Jan. 6.

Dec. 12: On the day of pro-Trump rallies in Washington, D.C., Trump tweeted "Wow! Thousands of people forming in Washington (D.C.) for Stop the Steal. Didn’t know about this, but I’ll be seeing them! #MAGA."

Dec. 12: "WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!" Trump said in another tweet.

Dec. 19: Trump tweeted his praise for a report by his adviser Peter Navarro alleging election fraud: "A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

Dec. 26: Trump tweeted: "The ‘Justice’ Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud, the biggest SCAM in our nation’s history, despite overwhelming evidence. They should be ashamed. History will remember. Never give up. See everyone in D.C. on January 6th."

Dec. 27: "See you in Washington, DC, on January 6th. Don’t miss it. Information to follow!" Trump tweeted.

Jan. 1: "The BIG Protest Rally in Washington, D.C., will take place at 11.00 A.M. on January 6th. Locational details to follow. StopTheSteal!" Trump tweeted.

Jan. 1: "January 6th. See you in D.C." Trump tweeted.

Jan. 3: Trump retweeted @JenLawrence21, an organizer of a March for Trump bus tour: "Now we will bring it to DC on Jan 6 and PROUDLY stand beside you!"

Jan. 3: Trump retweeted Amy Kremer, another promoter of the march who said, "We are excited to announce the site of our January 6th event will be The Ellipse in the President’s Park, just steps from the White House!"

Jan. 3: Trump retweeted @CodeMonkeyZ: "If you are planning to attend peaceful protests in DC on the 6th, i recommend wearing a body camera. The more video angles of that day the better."

Jan. 4: At a rally in Georgia the day before the Senate runoffs, Trump repeated his grievances about his own election. He spoke about a continued fight, both for himself and the Senate.

"If the liberal Democrats take the Senate and the White House — and they’re not taking this White House — we’re going to fight like hell, I’ll tell you right now," Trump said. "We’re going to take it back," Trump said."""""

More here for what he said during the riots and the days afterward:

Anybody who thinks Trump didn't incite the insurrection wasn't paying attention, especially to his Tweets:

""""What Trump said before Jan. 6

For months before Election Day, Trump repeatedly told his supporters falsehoods about voting, including that Democrats had "rigged" the election. Trump ramped up the rhetoric after he lost the election, filing court challenges in battleground states trying to get judges to reverse the outcome. After he racked up defeats in court, Trump’s tactics turned toward ordering senators to "fight" for him.

".@senatemajldr and Republican Senators have to get tougher, or you won’t have a Republican Party anymore. We won the Presidential Election, by a lot. FIGHT FOR IT. Don’t let them take it away!" he tweeted Dec. 18.

In December, Trump also issued a battle cry to his supporters broadly, encouraging them to gather on his behalf Jan. 6.

Dec. 12: On the day of pro-Trump rallies in Washington, D.C., Trump tweeted "Wow! Thousands of people forming in Washington (D.C.) for Stop the Steal. Didn’t know about this, but I’ll be seeing them! #MAGA."

Dec. 12: "WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!" Trump said in another tweet.

Dec. 19: Trump tweeted his praise for a report by his adviser Peter Navarro alleging election fraud: "A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

Dec. 26: Trump tweeted: "The ‘Justice’ Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud, the biggest SCAM in our nation’s history, despite overwhelming evidence. They should be ashamed. History will remember. Never give up. See everyone in D.C. on January 6th."

Dec. 27: "See you in Washington, DC, on January 6th. Don’t miss it. Information to follow!" Trump tweeted.

Jan. 1: "The BIG Protest Rally in Washington, D.C., will take place at 11.00 A.M. on January 6th. Locational details to follow. StopTheSteal!" Trump tweeted.

Jan. 1: "January 6th. See you in D.C." Trump tweeted.

Jan. 3: Trump retweeted @JenLawrence21, an organizer of a March for Trump bus tour: "Now we will bring it to DC on Jan 6 and PROUDLY stand beside you!"

Jan. 3: Trump retweeted Amy Kremer, another promoter of the march who said, "We are excited to announce the site of our January 6th event will be The Ellipse in the President’s Park, just steps from the White House!"

Jan. 3: Trump retweeted @CodeMonkeyZ: "If you are planning to attend peaceful protests in DC on the 6th, i recommend wearing a body camera. The more video angles of that day the better."

Jan. 4: At a rally in Georgia the day before the Senate runoffs, Trump repeated his grievances about his own election. He spoke about a continued fight, both for himself and the Senate.

"If the liberal Democrats take the Senate and the White House — and they’re not taking this White House — we’re going to fight like hell, I’ll tell you right now," Trump said. "We’re going to take it back," Trump said."""""

More here for what he said during the riots and the days afterward:

Assuming you posted the best parts of that link, there is nothing in what Trump Tweeted that incited violence or a riot........... nothing.

Listen to yourself... no evidence just eye rolling and skepticism. That’s fine to be skeptical but that doesn’t prove shit. You can say you don’t believe the evidence that debunks your conspiracy theory all you want but you not believing it doesn’t make what your saying true. You can’t show or even explain how you think the fraud occurred. What’s your theory here. There were bundles of fake ballots with Bidens name on them that they tried to secretly count in the middle of the night? Is that what you think happened? Who coordinated that? How did they get the fake ballots? Walk me through what you think actually happened
So you can't account for the gaping holes in your constantly shifting story but want me to fill in all the
details that explain all the things you cannot deny and discount? GFY, if I can be so bold.

Tell your tales elsewhere.

So you can't account for the gaping holes in your constantly shifting story but want me to fill in all the
details that explain all the things you cannot deny and discount? GFY, if I can be so bold.
Not one thing in my story has shifted and the details are complete by my account not with yours. I’m referencing facts and asking you to explain the holes in your retarded theories which by your response it’s obvious you can’t. Thanks for playing but you’ve got nothing. Prove me wrong and explain what you actually think happened.

Pj Media

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.
Looks like they are trying to restore their credibility.lol notice that a sockpuppet shill was sent by their handler to fart in your thread and alerted the sock very quicly to your thread and others followed to no surprise? :iyfyus.jpg:

Pj Media

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021

Excerpt:

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

LINK

======

The obvious is finally admitted, Trump never incited the riot.

I knew that from the start since reading the transcript of the speech.

Trump spent 8 weeks inciting them to go to DC and have a wild time.. take back your country and fight.. the election was stolen... blah, blah, blah.

Translation: I ignore this article because I am a partisan bigot.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That’s how this sock puppet shill operates everyday,he/she got so embarrassed under his former user name with their lies trolling under that username that they decided to sock. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: The thought of Trump getting re-elected really worried the establishment,in all my years at usmb I have never seen so many socks here as we have gotten the past couple of months to try and derail truth discussion threads.. :auiqs.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:
Not one thing in my story has shifted and the details are complete by my account not with yours. I’m referencing facts and asking you to explain the holes in your retarded theories which by your response it’s obvious you can’t. Thanks for playing but you’ve got nothing. Prove me wrong and explain what you actually think happened.
You said several times election observers were there when several women stayed behind after everyone else had gone home and continued to run votes through the Dominion machine yet when asked you can't
identify them or give proof of your absurd claim.

If you won't be responsible for your tales then you aren't worth my time. Have a good time in limbo.

Forum List

Back