Now the government expects me to be a Biologist!!

He's a fucking Muslim who can't figure out what sex he is. Is English not your first language?
Every political forum should have resident Muslim in it for people can get to know them and their political views...

My political views are mine alone, and do not represent the other 1.5 billion other muslims on the planet. ... :cool:
I am certain they are but you still have certain standards that run along the lines of the Muslim faith, no?

They've started asking you what gender you identified with on hospital and Doctor admissions and paperwork.
I heard it the first time a few years ago when I was getting another hip surgery.
I snorted and started laughing and the woman filling out the paperwork rolled her eyes and said yeah I know but we have to ask now.

If you have balls way above your hips (and on your chest) it means you're a chick, if you have balls right down by your thighs (and in-between your legs) it means you're a guy.
Those things can be achieved surgically so I’m assuming Trans deniers might want to use a different definition than you just gave wifey ;)

Which is??

Easily available from any number of sources. Here's one:

Female​

Female
1. An individual of the sex which conceives and brings forth young, or (in a wider sense) which has an ovary and produces ova. The male and female of each living thing. (Drayton)

Here's another:

A woman is an adult female human.[1][2] Prior to adulthood, a female human is referred to as a girl (a female child or adolescent).[3] The plural women is sometimes used in certain phrases such as "women's rights" to denote female humans regardless of age.

Typically, women have two X chromosomes and are capable of pregnancy and giving birth from puberty until menopause. Female anatomy is distinguished from male anatomy by the female reproductive system, which includes the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, and vulva. The adult female pelvis is wider, the hips broader, and the breasts larger than that of adult males. Women have significantly less facial and other body hair, have a higher body fat composition, and are on average shorter and less muscular than men.

Those things can be achieved surgically

No offense to you or anything, but,..

does-it-look-6ee74fd90b.jpg

Easily available from any number of sources. Here's one:

Female​

Female
1. An individual of the sex which conceives and brings forth young, or (in a wider sense) which has an ovary and produces ova. The male and female of each living thing. (Drayton)

Here's another:

A woman is an adult female human.[1][2] Prior to adulthood, a female human is referred to as a girl (a female child or adolescent).[3] The plural women is sometimes used in certain phrases such as "women's rights" to denote female humans regardless of age.

Typically, women have two X chromosomes and are capable of pregnancy and giving birth from puberty until menopause. Female anatomy is distinguished from male anatomy by the female reproductive system, which includes the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, and vulva. The adult female pelvis is wider, the hips broader, and the breasts larger than that of adult males. Women have significantly less facial and other body hair, have a higher body fat composition, and are on average shorter and less muscular than men.
Ok good answers. The first definition is the closest to what I think you believe. The second can apply to Trans. I’m assuming you don’t consider trans women, women… is that correct?

Haha, you can care or not care but we are talking about the subject in a legal sense.

Yeah, but you're missing the point. If you weren't born with the parts you have then in my book even though you can call yourself whatever you want but you'll never actually be the opposite gender. Just ask shoshi. She's always talking about how DNA determines what sex we are and that's how they identify people that are long gone.

Ok good answers. The first definition is the closest to what I think you believe. The second can apply to Trans. I’m assuming you don’t consider trans women, women… is that correct?

Again they can call themselves whatever they want as that doesn't bother me,.. but what DOES bother me is when they start telling me that I can't be proud to have been born a woman. If they don't want to be offended then they shouldn't offend me.

Yeah, but you're missing the point. If you weren't born with the parts you have then in my book even though you can call yourself whatever you want but you'll never actually be the opposite gender. Just ask shoshi. She's always talking about how DNA determines what sex we are and that's how they identify people that are long gone.
Ok that’s fair. Then the DNA and anatomical make up at birth would be part of your definition. Then the question of XXY chromosome people. A judge would be dumb to give an off the cuff definition like this in a senate hearing. Many different arguments can be made on a medical basis and they need to objectively listen to the arguments and review the facts presented

Ok that’s fair. Then the DNA and anatomical make up at birth would be part of your definition. Then the question of XXY chromosome people. A judge would be dumb to give an off the cuff definition like this in a senate hearing. Many different arguments can be made on a medical basis and they need to objectively listen to the arguments and review the facts presented

What are you talking about? I understand everything except past the second sentence. :confused-84:

Again they can call themselves whatever they want as that doesn't bother me,.. but what DOES bother me is when they start telling me that I can't be proud to have been born a woman. If they don't want to be offended then they shouldn't offend me.
If somebody said that to you then I understand your gripe with that person. People of all Stars and Stripes can be shitty people. But don’t paint every with a broad brush. I see you as an open minded person on a political level. You befriended me so you have to be :)

Forum List

Back