Now the dems are going after the grandchildren of trump's accountant

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
What next? Raping his 70 year old wife and sending her to the gulag?

Oh good fucking god! No one is going after the grandchildren. This is the only reference to the grandchildren in you link:

They have even subpoenaed financial records of the private school attended by his grandchildren, believing tuition payments were part of Mr Weisselberg’s compensation package at the Trump Organisation. Prosecutors say it could amount to tax evasion, which is a criminal offence.

It is Weisselberg, who is on the hook here and he is being squeezed to flip on Trump. I.m loving the drama, and anticipating the Trump perp walk.

You need to learn reading comprehension.

It is Weisselberg, who is on the hook here and he is being squeezed to flip on Trump. I.m loving the drama, and anticipating the Trump perp walk.

LOL "Tax evasion". In the normal world, they'd send a bill if proven. But here, it is a big deal. Meanwhile, the Biden Crime Family keeps getting exposed more and more and crickets.

OL "Tax evasion". In the normal world, they'd send a bill if proven. But here, it is a big deal.
Really? ....from the link:

The testimony of the unassuming accountant has brought about the downfall of many high-profile figures throughout history. It was Frank Wilson who helped put away notorious mob boss Al Capone in the 1930s. More recently, David Friehling’s evidence proved essential in prosecuting financier Bernie Madoff over his multi-billion dollar Ponzi scheme.

LOL "Tax evasion". In the normal world, they'd send a bill if proven. But here, it is a big deal. Meanwhile, the Biden Crime Family keeps getting exposed more and more and crickets.
Al Sharpton owes the IRS 4 million dollars. Why isn't his hate filled ass in prison?

It IS the sarcasm board, and you might note the Trumpistas flocking to my thread like .... LOL

Al Sharpton owes the IRS 4 million dollars. Why isn't his hate filled ass in prison?
Link please

Forum List

Back