Now THAT'S a pricey tuna sandwich!

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
A single tuna sold for $736,500 at the first opening of the Tsukiji market of the year on Thursday, a new record.

Makes ya want to break out the ol' rod n reel...

Some rich dude is gonna be enjoying some seriously great sushi somewhere today!

when you have so much money that that seems like a fair price for fish then maybe you have so much money you no longer understand the value of money.

Or maybe you just don't understand the value of fish.

How many hungry kids would that fish feed?

How much complete nutrition could be provided for how many hungry children with that dollar amount?

Its thier money.

They just have so much of it they dont seem to understand the value of wealth.

It happens to people sometimes when they have so much money they can do anything with it.

"let them eat cake"

How much complete nutrition could be provided for how many hungry children with that dollar amount?

It is probably feeding quite a few.

How many kids could your dog feed? How much nutrition could be provided for how many hungry children if you sold your car?

It is probably feeding quite a few.

How many kids could your dog feed? How much nutrition could be provided for how many hungry children if you sold your car?

quite a few I guess.

Does that mean I should kill my dog and donate their meat to a shelter?

Does that mean I should sell my car and or donate it?

It will make it much harder for me to take care of my self and not be in need.

That wont help will it?

First each person has to take care for themselves if they can so they can help those who are struggling.

You set up these false arguments to let people with so much money they no longer know its values to avoid helping others.

How very christain of you

Its thier money.

They just have so much of it they dont seem to understand the value of wealth.

It happens to people sometimes when they have so much money they can do anything with it.

"let them eat cake"
Right. The Japanese don't understand "the value of wealth". Idiot.

That fish will go to a high-end sushi restaurant.
Don't kid yourselves- they'll make a tidy profit nonetheless.
^This^. In fact, tuna from that market will go to Sushi Restaurants all over the world. That's called "Free Market".

But no, TM insists that any money left over from paying your bills and bare necessities should go to the gov't because only they know how to spend it correctly.

Like on Drone Missions over Iran and Afghanistan and supporting Al Qaida in the overthrow of Libya.

Forum List

Back