Now that the Democrats have lost all three branches of government, will they get a clue?

Now that the Democrats have lost all three branches of government, most governorships and state legislatures, will they finally get a clue that they are doing something wrong?

What? Is this a joke?

Of course they wont; that is why they are Dimocrats.

Congress has been GOP for a couple of years, but has done nothing to stop the illegals, in fact, they never have stopped the illegals..The worst being during Boosh jr..
Well, now that the possibility that their work won't be vetoed, we'll have to wait and see. Won't we?

It cracks me up that Dems act like Trump President is the end of the world, meanwhile ignoring the reality that the entire world KNEW from the get go. You bitches should be saying Thank you President Trump for saving our dumb asses.

Comedy truth from a British fuck:

NO

I was just talking to a gal who is getting her masters degree in Seattle, to become a teacher. Very liberal place. They spend a lot of class discussion on "the Trump Effect". You know, "how it incites racism"? I asked how much time is spent discussing liberal politicians and their media inciting racism for power, and how they want open doors to achieve even more power at the expense of country? You figure they do that? Fuck no.

Now that the Democrats have lost all three branches of government, most governorships and state legislatures, will they finally get a clue that they are doing something wrong?

Will they get a clue that maybe the American people don't want endless illegal immigration turning our cities into slums?

Will they get a clue that we don't want our jobs to keep going to China and Mexico, but want to keep them here?

Will they get a clue that maybe people aren't too happy about Christians being forced to bake cakes for gay weddings and women being forced to share a restroom with a man who says he is a woman but isn't?

Will they get a clue that maybe the American people don't want unborn babies killed all the way to the ninth month?

Will they get a clue that the American people would rather have jobs than food stamps?

Will they get a clue that people are pretty pissed off about Obamacare?

Will they get a clue that Americans are tired of watching their husbands, wives, sons and daughters die in stupid useless wars that our military is not allowed to win?

Or will the Democrats continue on their merry way, learning no lessons from this election?

I think that it is more likely that they will learn nothing, because if Democrats were capable of learning they wouldn't have made all these mistakes to begin with.

Based on watching the collective meltdown on MSNBC, no. They still seem to believe that you can ignore the middle class, and win elections by kowtowing to the elite, and pandering to the poor. Ignoring the fact that the middle class is the heart of the country.

This victory for Trump doesn't mean that the republicans can just go all Obama 2008, tell the democrats and half the nation who voted for them to get fucked and just do whatever they want. If the republicans want some staying power then they need to make a serious effort to enact some bi-partisan legislation that addresses the issues we face. Otherwise the electorate will hand the congress back to the democrats and hope they've learned their lesson in 2016 about not playing nice.

The reason we have the mess we have both in our political process and society is because our government has said it's ok to demonize and discredit those who you don't agree with. They've said It's ok to not compromise with your fellow Americans to try to make life better for everyone instead of just a few. Our political parties pander to the noisy, fringe elements of their party (and even elect some of them) and we get no where as a united american people.

Being a long-time democrat, populist and businessman who isn't beholden to special interests, Trump is in a unique position to be able to bridge some divides. Trump may have won the election but he didn't get more than half the votes. That means there's still half the nation that didn't want him and he'd be doing a disservice to all Americans by outright ignoring the wishes of them too. In other words, learn something from your predecessor who led the democrat party into alienating the entire white working class by calling them racist bible thumping gun nuts and taking away their jobs in the process.

It cracks me up that Dems act like Trump President is the end of the world, meanwhile ignoring the reality that the entire world KNEW from the get go. You bitches should be saying Thank you President Trump for saving our dumb asses.

Comedy truth from a British fuck:

Yeah, Hillary has some annoying habits that she thinks are clever things to do, like her fake laugh when her opponent makes a good point, as if it is a rebuttal or something other than a stupid diversion.

But more than that, Brits who cant seem to enunciate their 'T's drive me bats.

This victory for Trump doesn't mean that the republicans can just go all Obama 2008, tell the democrats and half the nation who voted for them to get fucked and just do whatever they want. If the republicans want some staying power then they need to make a serious effort to enact some bi-partisan legislation that addresses the issues we face. Otherwise the electorate will hand the congress back to the democrats and hope they've learned their lesson in 2016 about not playing nice.

The reason we have the mess we have both in our political process and society is because our government has said it's ok to demonize and discredit those who you don't agree with. They've said It's ok to not compromise with your fellow Americans to try to make life better for everyone instead of just a few. Our political parties pander to the noisy, fringe elements of their party (and even elect some of them) and we get no where as a united american people.

Being a long-time democrat, populist and businessman who isn't beholden to special interests, Trump is in a unique position to be able to bridge some divides. Trump may have won the election but he didn't get more than half the votes. That means there's still half the nation that didn't want him and he'd be doing a disservice to all Americans by outright ignoring the wishes of them too. In other words, learn something from your predecessor who led the democrat party into alienating the entire white working class by calling them racist bible thumping gun nuts and taking away their jobs in the process.
If Republicans don't do big things the Democrats will just run against a "do nothing" Republican federal government, and if they focus too much on bipartisan stuff then the media will lie and say it was a Democratic effort that Republicans were forced to take up.

The fact that gutter trash are protesting a completely legitimate election result right now is already hurting Democrats, especially after the fake truce between Obama and Trump.

Your man did not win a mandate to rule by congressional rubber stamp. He has walked over a lot of important people to get where he is. Going to be a price for that.

He walked over the corrupt establishment. The price will be paid by those who haven't been listening to the people.

I think they should just pour all their money into Clinton, come next election.

I'm a liberal, and I honestly can't wait to see what all the GOP accomplishes in the first ninety days!

It's not necessarily a good thing for Trump that the establishment neocons control the House and the Senate...that is, if he is legit and I will know if he is by his appointments and cabinet. If he is legit (and how I hope and pray that he is) he will not only have to fight the neocons but the special interests that own the neocons that stand to lose because of these shitty trade agreements.
Hope is something that has been in short supply for me the last five years and it is my hope that there has been a paradigm shift and that the "white hats" that work within this corporate government is working with him and protecting him. Trump isn't beholding to big corporate donors that can hang anything over his head...at least none that I know of.

Only time will tell but what I can say unequivocally is that there was no chance that the middle class and working poor were going to improve their plight with Hitlery at the helm. I don't play the partisan politics bullshit game and I intend to be as big of a thorn in the side of the alleged "rightwingers" as I was when the left was in charge. It's because we haven't held these people accountable while playing partisan politics is the reason that we have ended up in this place.

As much bad press as Trump has received in his lifetime, he's as legit as you'll find. He's always been a true American, and just like everyone else there's mistakes, failures, and the like in his past. The difference when it comes to Trump is that he /never/ gives up and so far, he's managed to overcome everything and succeed.

Will they get a clue that maybe the American people don't want endless illegal immigration turning our cities into slums?

Will they get a clue that we don't want our jobs to keep going to China and Mexico, but want to keep them here?

Will they get a clue that maybe people aren't too happy about Christians being forced to bake cakes for gay weddings and women being forced to share a restroom with a man who says he is a woman but isn't?

Will they get a clue that maybe the American people don't want unborn babies killed all the way to the ninth month?

Will they get a clue that the American people would rather have jobs than food stamps?

Will they get a clue that people are pretty pissed off about Obamacare?

Will they get a clue that Americans are tired of watching their husbands, wives, sons and daughters die in stupid useless wars that our military is not allowed to win?

Or will the Democrats continue on their merry way, learning no lessons from this election?

I think that it is more likely that they will learn nothing, because if Democrats were capable of learning they wouldn't have made all these mistakes to begin with.
Democrats can't think......it's not permitted.....

Your man did not win a mandate to rule by congressional rubber stamp. He has walked over a lot of important people to get where he is. Going to be a price for that.
No, they will pay a price for getting in the way of we the people....you have no clue what just happened....

At this point the Democrats will do nothing of consequence and simply sit back and watch the GOP self-destruct.

I tuned into Mark Levin last night who was having a cow because he had it from "reliable source" that transition team lead Chris Christie was bringing in Bush and Romney operatives rather than true conservatives. .

At this point the Democrats will do nothing of consequence and simply sit back and watch the GOP self-destruct.

I tuned into Mark Levin last night who was having a cow because he had it from "reliable source" that transition team lead Chris Christie was bringing in Bush and Romney operatives rather than true conservatives. .
Pretty much all of your fascist liberal agenda and infrastructure will be annihilated....

Sadness on you....

They will never get a clue. They are spoiled losers and you will now as you are learning how incapable they are and exactly who they are.

Burning the cities and being violent cause the elections did not go their way.

They are fucking ignorant losers. They are pathetic. Period, Learn anything? Just being reminded how my claims are true.

Last edited:

You are all such losers.

Forum List

Back