Now that obama isn't attacking police with BLM, violent crime going down again under Trump.

Yep....violent crime for the first half of 2018 is down 6.2%....even as obama convinced more and more people to go out and buy guns...

https://www.ameri Qy=uit being sych a fuckingf asshioole_media_tell_the_truth_about_guns_and_murders.html

Based on the reporting in the press, I bet the public has no idea that murders were down under President Trump, compared to President Obama, and murders rose throughout Obama’s term.

2018 Preliminary Crime Statistics Released — FBI

The report showed nearly all offenses in the violent crime category declined. Robbery offenses decreased 12.5 percent, murder and nonnegligent manslaughter offenses decreased 6.7 percent, and aggravated assault offenses declined 2 percent. Rape (revised definition), however, increased 0.6 percent.

The crime rate has been falling.

The murder rate went up under obama as he, black lives matter and the ACLU attacked the police.......it was called the Ferguson effect.
There are those that say the Ferguson Effect is a myth. Obama, BLM, ACLU did not trash all police. They trashed those that killed unarmed people without repercussions. Many police departs were found to be racist.

I understand that you NRA fed gun nuts will never admit that guns are a problem.

The Ferguson Effect was real and it caused more Black deaths...

Hard Data, Hollow Protests

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect.

Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media, and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 AM, many officers are instead just driving by. Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police—including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes. The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.

Wow, you racist fucks really hated Obama. How dare he stand up against the killings of unarmed black people by police. Obama shoud have known his place right guys?
That is a fallacy designed to silence criticism of Obama, I really disliked his policies and couldn't care less his color! His character is what Dr. King said to look at and while he was a character he had none. he was a narcissist, whose only defense for people not liking his polices was, It's because I am black.

O was a racist president, with his constant attacks on law enforcement, his siding with blacks before knowing the facts (“if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon”) his regular meetings with BLM, his involvement with Farrakhan and Rev. Wright two well know racists, his constant reference to white racism and the nation’s racist past....but Donnie is a racist white supremist. CRAZY.

Trayvon Msartin. A story of a teenager walking home from the store who ends up deasd because some pretend policeman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch & killed him.?

Or the black guy who was taken downtown after he proved it was his house

I understand you think it is OK to kill unarmed black people.

Martin attacked Zimmerman you moron.....if he hadn't gone back, and ambushed Zimmerman, he would be alive today...

Wow, you racist fucks really hated Obama. How dare he stand up against the killings of unarmed black people by police. Obama shoud have known his place right guys?
That is a fallacy designed to silence criticism of Obama, I really disliked his policies and couldn't care less his color! His character is what Dr. King said to look at and while he was a character he had none. he was a narcissist, whose only defense for people not liking his polices was, It's because I am black.

O was a racist president, with his constant attacks on law enforcement, his siding with blacks before knowing the facts (“if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon”) his regular meetings with BLM, his involvement with Farrakhan and Rev. Wright two well know racists, his constant reference to white racism and the nation’s racist past....but Donnie is a racist white supremist. CRAZY.

Trayvon Msartin. A story of a teenager walking home from the store who ends up deasd because some pretend policeman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch & killed him.?

Martin attacked Zimmerman you moron.....if he hadn't gone back, and ambushed Zimmerman, he would be alive today...

Martin used his rights given to him by the "Stand Your Ground" law. he was being stalked,.

Zimmerman, as a neighborhood watch leader, knew better than to follow Martin, leave his truck and be armed.

According to you, if you see someone stalking you with a received threat & you defend yourself, the stalker has the tight to kill you.

Yep....violent crime for the first half of 2018 is down 6.2%....even as obama convinced more and more people to go out and buy guns...

https://www.ameri Qy=uit being sych a fuckingf asshioole_media_tell_the_truth_about_guns_and_murders.html

Based on the reporting in the press, I bet the public has no idea that murders were down under President Trump, compared to President Obama, and murders rose throughout Obama’s term.

2018 Preliminary Crime Statistics Released — FBI

The report showed nearly all offenses in the violent crime category declined. Robbery offenses decreased 12.5 percent, murder and nonnegligent manslaughter offenses decreased 6.7 percent, and aggravated assault offenses declined 2 percent. Rape (revised definition), however, increased 0.6 percent.

The crime rate has been falling.

The murder rate went up under obama as he, black lives matter and the ACLU attacked the police.......it was called the Ferguson effect.
There are those that say the Ferguson Effect is a myth. Obama, BLM, ACLU did not trash all police. They trashed those that killed unarmed people without repercussions. Many police departs were found to be racist.

I understand that you NRA fed gun nuts will never admit that guns are a problem.

The Ferguson Effect was real and it caused more Black deaths...

Hard Data, Hollow Protests

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect.

Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media, and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 AM, many officers are instead just driving by. Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police—including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes. The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.
So police quitting shooting unarmed black people caused the murder rate to go up. Sounds like another excuse from law enforcement people who want to be able to kill without explanation.

Martin used his rights given to him by the "Stand Your Ground" law. he was being stalked,.

Zimmerman, as a neighborhood watch leader, knew better than to follow Martin, leave his truck and be armed.

According to you, if you see someone stalking you with a received threat & you defend yourself, the stalker has the tight to kill you.

Moro....Stand Your Ground wasn't a part of the defense....and Martin attacked, he didn't stand his ground you moron.

Zimmerman was going back to his car when martin attacked him you dope....and Zimmerman had every Right to walk through his neighborhood, you moron.

You have no idea what Stand Your Ground even means...you dope.

Blacks killing other Blacks in democrat voting districts? He couldn't care less about that since Blacks show up that one day every 2 years.........
Actually, lying assfuck, Obama did do something & did pay attention to the gun violence everywhere and in Chigago

If your head was not so far up Trump's ass, you would have known this.

Moron.....gun violence went up under his term....not down, you dumb ass......he used black lies matter and the Dept. of Justice to persecute the police...they logically decided to do the least active policing possible, which allowed more democrats in democrat voting districts to shoot and kill each other.
Well Mr Change the Subject vasshoile, you said he did nothing. That was a lie.

Moro....Stand Your Ground wasn't a part of the defense....and Martin attacked, he didn't stand his ground you moron.

Zimmerman was going back to his car when martin attacked him you dope....and Zimmerman had every Right to walk through his neighborhood, you moron.

So if you saw someone follow you to your house, and you went outsude to see if he was still there and what he was doing, that is not your right? Msrtin asked Zimmerman whjat he was doing. All Ziommerman had to so is tell him. But Nope.

You would have done the exact same thong as Martin. You know it. Quit being the total ass we all know you to be.

So if you saw someone follow you to your house, and you went outsude to see if he was still there and what he was doing, that is not your right? Msrtin asked Zimmerman whjat he was doing. All Ziommerman had to so is tell him. But Nope.

You would have done the exact same thong as Martin. You know it. Quit being the total ass we all know you to be.

You obviously didn't follow the trial, you didn't hear the testimony of martin's friend who was on the cell phone with him just before he attacked Zimmerman.......he had lost Zimmerman in the townhome community, and then went back to attack him you moron..... Martin came out of the dark and started punching Zimmerman you dope....

Before you post any more on this topic...go and read the trial transcript...you will be less stupid if you do...

Obama did things behind the scenes that bore poisoned fruit. To be in front liked he promised would have alleviated a lot of angst during those dark days. The black on white crime not reported was a mountain compared to the tip of it we heard of. Assaults, battery and intimidating went through the roof towards white people. Walking into properties and/or destroying property of white people with no fear of criminal charges only emboldened them. Cities and communities constantly schmooze things over for threats of racism. Obama got involved in local issues that actually stymied justice. Whatever he had to offer to the general population, he blew. He did set us on a course of anarchy and continued the same direction towards authoritarian rule as an answer to it.

Forum List

Back