Now that Hunter Biden has confirmed his laptop is real, how do we address the MASSIVE intelligence failure that claimed it was Russian disinformation?

Over FIFTY "senior intelligence officials" put their name on a statement that claimed the laptop was "Russian disinformation". How did so much of our intelligence apparatus, at such high levels, screw this up so badly?

This makes me worry deeply about our national security. What else are these people wrong about?

View attachment 753080
The Deep State is pervasive everywhere and runs dark and persistent. It pushes almost all the policies and initiatives that thinking Americans, Patriots, all but the hard core left deplore and in my opinion is the single biggest threat to real Americans, America and all that America could be.

You are a moron, Hunter is trying to get the Justice Department to charge people who releases HIS information located on HIS laptop.
Yes it the typical Dem “you caught us and how you came to catch us Is Worse than what we were caught doing”

History just keeps repeating itself. The world actually gets used to it. lol.
1frfof.jpg

Frankly, I really don't know what's going on in that community Deep State. Yeah, sting, covert, and false flag operations. Those are top secrets. Ordinary people have no security clearance and...no way to know anything about those planned activities. :)

Source:
Many believe this was an attempt to make it look like it was Russia to de-legitimize the election. Breadcrumbs ... - Imgflip – https://archive.vn/sFj38

History just keeps repeating itself. The world actually gets used to it. lol.
View attachment 753440

Frankly, I really don't know what's going on in that community Deep State. Yeah, sting, covert, and false flag operations. Those are top secrets. Ordinary people have no security clearance and...no way to know anything about those planned activities. :)

Source:
Many believe this was an attempt to make it look like it was Russia to de-legitimize the election. Breadcrumbs ... - Imgflip – https://archive.vn/sFj38
Frankly, in 2002 the unreliable information from the CIA used in the talking points was cherry picked from unvetted raw intel by the Bush/Cheney team and was not the product of CIA annalists.

In 2016 they said " The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion.

I made no such claim. I said what has been determined is what Dems will say about any derogatory information obtained from it which you conveniently left out of your reply.
Please try again.
Your claiming to know what Democrats might say aside, you cannot provide documentation that it has been established that none of the content of this citizen's computer was falsified during the time it was in the possession of various dubious characters.

Your claiming to know what Democrats might say aside, you cannot provide documentation that it has been established that none of the content of this citizen's computer was falsified during the time it was in the possession of various dubious characters.

The only dubious character in the story - owns the laptop.

... The fbi is a joke, only Republicans will be investigated...
Hyper-partisan paranoia is not justified by reality. The FBI has been under the direction of Trump-appointed Republican Chris Wray who was approved by a Republican Senate. His predecessors, Acting Director Andrew McCabe and Director James Comey, were also Republicans who served in the Trump regime. Robert Mueller, also a Republican, preceded them.

The only dubious character in the story - owns the laptop.
A private American citizen, with no aspirations to political office, owned a computer, at least some of the content of which may have been subsequently altered while in the possession of others with a political agenda.

John Paul MacIsaac, a Trumper who had taken possession of citizen Biden's computer and allegedly provided a copy of its content to Trumper Giuliani's attorney, said, he “saw a lot of photos” — but “did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to [have been] seen.”

Hunter Biden has asked the DoJ to investigate who stole his laptop, and why it ended up in New Jersey, and then in the hands of Republican operatives.

I don't think this will turn out well for Republicans. I'm guessing the shop owner will sing first, in return for a lighter sentence.

Smart of Hunter, to give the Trump cult traitors enough rope to hang themselves first.

A private American citizen, with no aspirations to political office, owned a computer, at least some of the content of which may have been subsequently altered while in the possession of others with a political agenda.

John Paul MacIsaac, a Trumper who had taken possession of citizen Biden's computer and allegedly provided a copy of its content to Trumper Giuliani's attorney, said, he “saw a lot of photos” — but “did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to [have been] seen.”

I get that it is your job to promote lies, but still.

Hunter Biden has asked the DoJ to investigate who stole his laptop, and why it ended up in New Jersey, and then in the hands of Republican operatives.

I don't think this will turn out well for Republicans. I'm guessing the shop owner will sing first, in return for a lighter sentence.

Smart of Hunter, to give the Trump cult traitors enough rope to hang themselves first.
Got us this time

Forum List

Back