Now that Hunter Biden has confirmed his laptop is real, how do we address the MASSIVE intelligence failure that claimed it was Russian disinformation?

Then why won't the fbi set the record straight? Because it's all true and they have to protect the pedophile. Just like his dad, inappropriately showering with his daughter, sick.
If you believe the answers you are fed rather than allow the FBI to investigate what is fraudulent and what isn't on the content of this citizen's computer, whatever the FBI confirms or exposes as fake will have no impact on you.

The extent to which its content was altered by the various parties that had it in their possession is yet to be determined.
Nonsense. It has been determined for years.
Dems will immediately label any derogatory information about either Biden as "altered".

Where did Hunter affirm that the laptop is real?

And what does that mean? That it is a physical entity?

Has he confirmed what was on it? Has anyone?

The difference is that Trump's children and Trump, did not harm anyone.
The Bidens are starting WWIII with the Ukraine and bankrupting the country.
So says the kremlin troll

Nonsense. It has been determined for years.
Please provide documentation to support your claim that it has been established that none of the content of this citizen's computer was falsified during the time it was in the possession of various dubious characters.

Please provide documentation to support your claim that it has been established that none of the content of this citizen's computer has been falsified during the time it was in the possession of various dubious characters.
I made no such claim. I said what has been determined is what Dems will say about any derogatory information obtained from it which you conveniently left out of your reply.
Please try again.

Over FIFTY "senior intelligence officials" put their name on a statement that claimed the laptop was "Russian disinformation". How did so much of our intelligence apparatus, at such high levels, screw this up so badly?

This makes me worry deeply about our national security. What else are these people wrong about?

View attachment 753080
the GOP thinks dick pics are Russian intel.
Explains their love for Putin.

What office is Hunter Biden running for again? Refresh my memory. Is he second or third in line to the Presidency? :)

As always your feeble little cult fuck mind is missing the point.

We were told it was RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION….THAT IS A LIE.

WHY DID THEY LIE IF THE LAPTOP DOESNT MATTER?

Who is the BIG GUY that got 10%.

You know you are full of shit….and so do we.

If you believe the answers you are fed rather than allow the FBI to investigate what is fraudulent and what isn't on the content of this citizen's computer, whatever the FBI confirms or exposes as fake will have no impact on you.
They had the computer for years, even denied having it. The fbi is a joke, only Republicans will be investigated. Democrats nothing to see here.

Jared Kushner accepted $2 billion from the Saudis for services rendered
Makes one wonder why so many right wingers are desperate to make him a distraction? He's nobody. So, like Trump's children, why do you care? I don't.

The answer is, you care because Joe Biden is a Democrat. And your perceived enemy. ^Shrug^.
Joe flew Hunter to business meetings on Air Force 2. That gives his deals an appearanceI
Jared Kushner accepted $2 billion from the Saudis for services rendered
No he didn’t. The Saudi’s INVESTED that money in his existing firm, from which investment they made a lot of money.

Hunter Biden has not admitted that it is his laptop.
They have found that some of the e-mails were legitimate just as some of the information taken from the hacked DNC server were legitimate. The rub is deciding which are fake and which are real.
You are a moron, Hunter is trying to get the Justice Department to charge people who releases HIS information located on HIS laptop.

Forum List

Back