Now Some Claim The Cancel Culture Does Not Exist - Saul Alinsky Classic

It's hysterical that people will eve come close to saying this:

I, however, argue that while the intentions of cancel culture are displayed during public scandal, the entirety of cancel culture as a concept doesn’t exist. I believe that it’s only in its first stage of existing. And this first stage is not nearly as prominent in today’s society nor is it as effective in “ending people’s livelihoods” as it is often made out to be.

We hear daily how people are flattened because of things they've said or tweeted.

How can someone be so stupid ?
Just as stupid as right wingers saying trump is truthful, honest, clean, brave and reverent. Quit reading propaganda and maybe they will cease to exist or else attain the relative importance they deserve, at least.
Actually ,the filthy LEFT just hates this country. They should all get the Hell out. Move to Cuba.
Yes, yes, of course. Hopefully you are on the verge of getting it. The left extremes and the right extremes do not represent American ideals and should be rejected without consideration. Not likely any of the far left will move to Cuba, just as it is unlikely any of the far right will move to Russia. Be realistic.

I feel bad for you really. You don’t seem able to live your life as your own. Some mysterious white person is keeping you from reaching your potential in some way. I don’t know how you can live like that in the US in 2020. There is nothing stopping you. There is no democrat KKK stopping you. Everything you think is working against you is democrat policy. And you have the power to fix that. Why don’t you? Every conceivable disadvantage you have in your head you voted for.
What are you talking about, exactly? Go ahead and go into detail for me.

You know nothing about my life, yet that doesn't stop you from attacking me personally.

Bigoted arrogant ignorance: The Trademark of Trumpism.
Stop crying scooter. You’ve been here long enough everyone knows what you are. And save your bigoted bullshit for some new poster that doesn’t know you use shit like that and racism like a crutch. That’s the typical trademark of all you left wing idiots.

I feel bad for you really. You don’t seem able to live your life as your own. Some mysterious white person is keeping you from reaching your potential in some way. I don’t know how you can live like that in the US in 2020. There is nothing stopping you. There is no democrat KKK stopping you. Everything you think is working against you is democrat policy. And you have the power to fix that. Why don’t you? Every conceivable disadvantage you have in your head you voted for.
What are you talking about, exactly? Go ahead and go into detail for me.

You know nothing about my life, yet that doesn't stop you from attacking me personally.

Bigoted arrogant ignorance: The Trademark of Trumpism.
Stop crying scooter. You’ve been here long enough everyone knows what you are. And save your bigoted bullshit for some new poster that doesn’t know you use shit like that and racism like a crutch. That’s the typical trademark of all you left wing idiots.
You're welcome to quote me to prove what I am.

You guys can never do that. You just bitch.

Okay snowflake, bitch away.

I, however, argue that while the intentions of cancel culture are displayed during public scandal, the entirety of cancel culture as a concept doesn’t exist. I believe that it’s only in its first stage of existing. And this first stage is not nearly as prominent in today’s society nor is it as effective in “ending people’s livelihoods” as it is often made out to be.

We hear daily how people are flattened because of things they've said or tweeted.

Just as stupid as right wingers saying trump is truthful, honest, clean, brave and reverent. Quit reading propaganda and maybe they will cease to exist or else attain the relative importance they deserve, at least.
Actually ,the filthy LEFT just hates this country. They should all get the Hell out. Move to Cuba.
Yes, yes, of course. Hopefully you are on the verge of getting it. The left extremes and the right extremes do not represent American ideals and should be rejected without consideration. Not likely any of the far left will move to Cuba, just as it is unlikely any of the far right will move to Russia. Be realistic.
I won't. Regular Americans vs Lefties. And that is the COLD WAR. Time for Regular Americans to defend themselves.

The argument isn't that it doesn't exist. The argument is it's not something new. What happened when John Lennon said that the Beatles were more popular than Jesus?

How long have Vietnam Vets had a beef with Jane Fonda? The Swiftboaters help take down John Kerry. At that point their problems with him stretched back 30 years.

This is people being fired because their research does not reach the conclusion the PC think it should reach....regardless of the data.

There is a huge difference. Pull your head out of your ass and look around.

The argument isn't that it doesn't exist. The argument is it's not something new. What happened when John Lennon said that the Beatles were more popular than Jesus?

How long have Vietnam Vets had a beef with Jane Fonda? The Swiftboaters help take down John Kerry. At that point their problems with him stretched back 30 years.

This is people being fired because their research does not reach the conclusion the PC think it should reach....regardless of the data.

No idea what you are talking about.

That seems to happen to you....a lot.

You made some vague claim. What is someone supposed to take from that?

I referenced a specific incident.

Jane Fonda got political.

John Kerry got political.

John Lennon didn't hurt his cause with his comments.

I was referencing a specific article where the claim is made the a piece of research (you know non-political data) gets someone in trouble.

What part of that don't you understand.

I referenced a specific incident.

Jane Fonda got political.

John Kerry got political.

John Lennon didn't hurt his cause with his comments.

I was referencing a specific article where the claim is made the a piece of research (you know non-political data) gets someone in trouble.

What part of that don't you understand.

LOL, No you didn't.

That is a vague claim.

It's been acknowledged that J.K. hasn't been harmed either.

That Democrats suck.

That Democrats suck.

But it was cool when people were boycotting Starbucks?

That Democrats suck.

Who was boycotting Starbucks and why ?

That Democrats suck.

Starbucks should never have caved.

From the creators of Antifa doesn't exist - an equally retarded sequel.

And I bet, a major contributor to both Antifa and cancel culture.

Forum List

Back