Now Romney is mocking Trump's foreign born wives. Unreal. Uncool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was bad enough that his people at the super pac tried to slut shame Melania. But now this. Way out of line. Going after his wives is over the top.

This is going to get ugly really fast unless Cruz starts to condemn the shit his camp is doing.

327E1C0E00000578-0-image-a-1_1458745019869.jpg

Romney roasts Trump for foreign wives

How Xenophobic of Romney....are the MSM freaking out? Probably not, if it's anything anti-The Donald it seems its okay.

The MSM is terrified of Trump. The more they attack him, the more you can bet that he is going to win.

Last edited:
... There are a number of social indicators that show racism thrives in this country....

Chief among them, YOUR posts.
Naw, I am just reacting to racism... ....

Anyone can read your posts and see your posts and see you are an active producer of it.
On an RW dominated website such as this one I expect to hear that. Your perspective is consistent with those who are real racists and want to deflect that reality onto those who critique them.
RW dominated? You must be joking. Most of the threads in here are anti Trump.

It was bad enough that his people at the super pac tried to slut shame Melania. But now this. Way out of line. Going after his wives is over the top.

This is going to get ugly really fast unless Cruz starts to condemn the shit his camp is doing.

How Xenophobic of Romney....are the MSM freaking out? Probably not, if it's anything anti-The Donald it seems its okay.

The MSM is terrified of Romney. The more they attack him, the more you can bet that he is going to win.

You mean terrified of The Donald of course I agree and yes about what happens the more they attack him.

...Considering the populist bigotry inherent in today's GOP,as evidenced by the polling success of Trump, to include endorsements by every extreme RW cult out there, any Black person who aligns themselves with such riffraff is either mad, stupid or an insensitive opportunist willing to do anything to get a pat on the head from his RW masters.
So, when Blacks vote 93% for Obama and 6% for Romney, it's "historic"...

But, when Whites vote 45% for Trump and 55% for everybody else, it's "bigoted"?

Phukk that.

Nobody likes to see a sucker wise up, eh?
Trump is a candidate for the Nov 2016 election so the tally isn't in on who voted for him.
That gets the nomination for the best example of a gutless, nutless weasling-out of giving an answer that I've seen in quite some time.

I understand why you're hesitant to address the hypocrisy extant on your own side, however.

Just imagine the thunderous applause these same rightards would offer Romney had he attacked Obama's wife instead of Trump's.

But no, he attacked Trump's; therefore, attacking wives is now "uncool."

You mean, sort of like the way the left attacked Palin's children? Attacking family members is something the left does. Just admit it and move on.
When you admit the right does it....

When did the right do it?
That has got to be one of the dumbest comments on this forum. :eusa_doh:

... just one example ...

Flashback 1992: Rush Limbaugh Calls Chelsea Clinton, Age 12, the ‘White House Dog’

Yeah, that's the lone example the douche bags like you always bring up. It's the only example, and Rush was resoundingly criticized by virtually all Republican office holders. When did any Democrat office holder attack the douche bag reporters who went after Palin's children?
LOL

That was just one example. Actually, it was two examples as it mentioned an attack on Amy Carter and an attack on Chelsea. And there were others.

So? Where's your admission the right attacks politicians' kids?

You have no proof that Hillary is sleeping with anyone, including Bill Clinton...let alone some dame named Huma. where did you get that...Faux News? And you can bet "Huma" was vetted before she got anywhere near the Clintons.

But here is something to refresh your short memory about Republican love affairs with Muslims:

I'm sure you have a video of Bush getting his pole smoked by the Saudi King. Anything short of that is the usual non sequitur.

When the two walked hand in hand off into the sunset with stars in their eyes I don't think it was anything less than true love. There is no non-sequitur there. The premise follows my present conversation line from beginning to end as an example of GOP love affairs with Muslim leaders: an adjunct to your 'Huma' reference regarding Hillary.

Dude, you can't tell the difference between having allies and fucking.

BUsh kissing and holding hands with a Muslim is a little too extreme for that relationship to be defined as an acceptable interchange between "allies." How come no other president or dignitary form the USA has been so inclined?

Not a good rationalization.

Bush isn't packing fudge with the Sauds and having them hold it over him while blackmailing him.....and they aren't making small talk before or after sex in hopes of impressing them. Nor is Bush sleeping in the same bed and getting 3am phone calls about national security.

That's pure horseshit, of course.

Donald Trump "Rape" Report "Totally Without Merit," Says Ivana

Ivana, for her part, dismissed the report as "totally without merit" in a statement issued via Cohen on Tuesday. "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit," explained the socialite, who was married to the businessman from 1977 to 1992.

"Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign," Ivana, the mother of Ivanka,Eric, and Donald Jr., continued. "Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."

The MSM is terrified of Romney. The more they attack him, the more you can bet that he is going to win.
Huh? What's Romney gonna win?? :confused:

I wonder how many newly-minted trump nuthuggers were saying "screw them furunurs! keep 'em all out! stop all immigration!" just months or weeks ago?

I've been saying it for a long time.

And you're the most hopeless fucking moron on this site, so there you go.

You mean I'm a moron because I've been right where dumbasses like you have been wrong?
You have been "Right wing" not right ,,,,the Right is wrong the Left is Right ...alright ? get it Right
LoLing!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It was an error, I realised it was, you should also.

You mean, sort of like the way the left attacked Palin's children? Attacking family members is something the left does. Just admit it and move on.

... just one example ...

Flashback 1992: Rush Limbaugh Calls Chelsea Clinton, Age 12, the ‘White House Dog’

Yeah, that's the lone example the douche bags like you always bring up. It's the only example, and Rush was resoundingly criticized by virtually all Republican office holders. When did any Democrat office holder attack the douche bag reporters who went after Palin's children?
LOL

That was just one example. Actually, it was two examples as it mentioned an attack on Amy Carter and an attack on Chelsea. And there were others.

So you have two examples. I can't even count how many vicious attacks the leftwing media has made against the children of Republican politicians. Furthermore, they never apologize. There is simply no equivalence.

Hillary is the most unelectable candidate in your lifetime.
You sound scared...Otherwise you wouldn't lie like that!

Puhleeze. Hillary is the first outright criminal ever to run for office.
Who are you trying to convince? Hillary hasn't been convicted of anything. You are a criminal for defaming her like that!

That's right, she hasn't been convicted of anything YET. That doesn't alter the fact that the entire country knows she violated the Espionage Act, along with multiple other laws.

Horse Shit! I watched House Republicans connive and throw questions about Benghazi at her for eleven hours and they didn't prove a thing. Poor lil ol woman. For some strange reason Republicans had rather pick on girls and women.

They proved she's a liar. She was caught red handed lying several times.

If she can't take the heat, then why is she running for President?

you're correct in all of that. and you haven't even gotten to how the loons mischaracterize what she said

How do you misunderstand "for the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country?"

Think she told Obama, that was the first time in my life. Sure baby, that's it, you were the first ...

She was "really" proud that her country could put aside its racist past

Weren't you?

Obama has been denying that since the day he got elected.
Great day when Obama got elected

Made ya proud didn't it?

... just one example ...

LOL

So you have two examples. I can't even count how many vicious attacks the leftwing media has made against the children of Republican politicians. Furthermore, they never apologize. There is simply no equivalence.
Again, there are other examples.

So let's see you admit the right attacks politicians' kids....

Who are you trying to convince? Hillary hasn't been convicted of anything. You are a criminal for defaming her like that!

That's right, she hasn't been convicted of anything YET. That doesn't alter the fact that the entire country knows she violated the Espionage Act, along with multiple other laws.

Horse Shit! I watched House Republicans connive and throw questions about Benghazi at her for eleven hours and they didn't prove a thing. Poor lil ol woman. For some strange reason Republicans had rather pick on girls and women.

They proved no such thing. Apparently, you've blocked the results from that hearing from your selective memory just as you blocked the fact that the right attacks politicians' kids.

Why would I assume a comment about Romney in a thread about Romney is a mistake?

Actually, it was the Republicans who were caught lying when they said the investigation wasn't political

The MSM is terrified of Trump. The more they attack him, the more you can bet that he is going to win.
Here ya go, let's see you cash that check....

Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

Why would I assume a comment about Romney in a thread about Romney is a mistake?

Well read Bripat's comment again:

"The MSM is terrified of Romney. The more they attack him, the more you can bet that he is going to win."

The MSM is terrified of Romney....the more they attack HIM, the more you can bet that HE is going to win. Romney's NOT running, so HOW is HE going to win?

It's simple, Bripat made an error, he meant to comment that the MSM is terrified of The Donald, the more they attack him, the more you can bet he is going to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back