Now its official, Moscow empire is FINISHED "The U.S. Senate will vote today on another $40 billion package of military aid. CHINA TAKES THE NOTES )))

We were among the first troops to ever even field test the Javelin under combat conditions. We thought it was a miracle at the time so I know how the Ukrainians feel about it.

Send them a 100,000 Javelins and they'll win this war.

The puppeteers pulling Bidens strings are trying to bring down the USA by inserting us into a regional conflict. Countries have already started paying for Russian gas - in rubles!

All the investors who shorted Russia are trapped and can't unwind their positions.

We see how DC politicians have been caught using Ukraine as their piggy bank with the Bidens as the best (worst) example.

When this is over we may have WWIII, but we will certainly NEVER be lead by democrats ever again.

We were among the first troops to ever even field test the Javelin under combat conditions. We thought it was a miracle at the time so I know how the Ukrainians feel about it.

experts say that U. needs the heavy artillery, tanks and anti- air defense systems

ps good news from moscow :thup:

puppeteers
a code- word , used only by the UI

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

ps :thup:

i guess, they watched this video yesterday , and understood everything ...

If Ukraine wins, the United States as a sovereign nation loses.

do you think pootin is mentally capable for this ? or coup (of professional military and KGB men) is only one solution ?
its clear that the military generals in Moscow understand the situation
I don't know how strongly Putin's dictatorship is under his control.
The oligarchs turned on him.
If the KGB or Russian generals see that Putin is taking Russia off a cliff they may terminate his reign.
I can't picture Putin resigning and flying off to Switzerland or China with his $billions.
I'm also not sure if Putin would negotiate a treaty with Ukraine after his massive economic and military failures.

no, only the useful idiots / moscow ulus will lose

View attachment 646718

I don't sympathize with Russia. I see the Western World becoming an authoritarian with Progs playing a major role with the help of Repubs. I believe the United States a is a free and sovereign nation and not part of the globalist designs for world government. We have been infected internally with the power elite neutering a good percentage of the population with false accusations and getting away with it. The worst part is that many of the white people spouting white supremacists are white supremacists themselves with many of the minorities just tiresome for that seems all they can bring to the table.

I don't know how strongly Putin's dictatorship is under his control.
The oligarchs turned on him.
If the KGB or Russian generals see that Putin is taking Russia off a cliff they may terminate his reign.
I can't picture Putin resigning and flying off to Switzerland or China with his $billions.
I'm also not sure if Putin would negotiate a treaty with Ukraine after his massive economic and military failures.

the problem here is this ALWAYS should have been resolved at the negotiating table.

The Russians actually have valid complaints. Ukraine in NATO would be an unacceptable threat, and the Russian areas of the Donbass should actually be part of Russia.

Going to war to acheive these things was foolish, but now that the war is grinding down to static fronts, that's when you want to sit down at a table.

Forum List

Back