Now its official, Moscow empire is FINISHED "The U.S. Senate will vote today on another $40 billion package of military aid. CHINA TAKES THE NOTES )))

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Now its official, Moscow empire is FINISHED "The U.S. Senate will vote today on another $40 billion package of military, economic and humanitarian aid to Ukraine." CHINA (AND ALL OTHER ORIENTAL DESPOTIAS )TAKES THE NOTES ))) pOOTLER WITH HIS 1 % OF THE WORLD ECONOMY TRIED TO TAKE ON THE WORLD, YOU IVANS ARE SO PATHETIC !!

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Now its official, Moscow empire is FINISHED "The U.S. Senate will vote today on another $40 billion package of military, economic and humanitarian aid to Ukraine." CHINA (AND ALL OTHER ORIENTAL DESPOTIAS )TAKES THE NOTES ))) pOOTLER WITH HIS 1 % OF THE WORLD ECONOMY TRIED TO TAKE ON THE WORLD, YOU IVANS ARE SO PATHETIC !!

View attachment 646702

As I said for a very long time, Russia cannot sustain a major ground operation for even six weeks economically. They just don't have the money nor the manufacturing capacity to replace lost equipment.

Their vaunted Black sea Fleet will soon be down to three john boats and a couple of bathtubs.

He's lost about 30% of his total available combat equipment already which means Russia is rapidly approaching a level at which they could not even defend themselves against a conventional attack by any large competent force.

As I said for a very long time, Russia cannot sustain a major ground operation for even six weeks economically. They just don't have the money nor the manufacturing capacity to replace lost equipment.

Their vaunted Black sea Fleet will soon be down to three john boats and a couple of bathtubs.

He's lost about 30% of his total available combat equipment already which means Russia is rapidly approaching a level at which they could not even defend themselves against a conventional attack by any large competent force.

Russia doesnt have the money nor capacity to do what they did. And I guess it is indeed a war between NATO and Russia, because I read that some American, Canadian, British GENERALS were captured, and they send lots of weapons and money. So it is a unofficial war between NATO and Russia, Russia cannot win. They shouldnt have done it they overestimated their abilities i guess Putin made a big mistake. He cannot win. I still dont know why he thinks or some Russians think it was unavoidable. If the NATO really planned to attack and destroy Russia like Putin claims, they should have better prepared for defense, but not take the first strike. Now they lost. Poor Russia.

Where are all the Russian bots? Maybe they see how pointless their war on Ukraine was?
Putin really fucked up. So how does the war end?
i guess, they watched this video yesterday , and understood everything ...

That's ok, they are getting them from other sources, mostly the other former Soviet Republics.

Obama's reticence is idiotic, they are already using NATO/EU systems to attack targets inside of Russia and even Insurgents deep within Russia including Moscow.

That's ok, they are getting them from other sources, mostly the other former Soviet Republics.

'We need a way out': Former Moscow colonel criticizes war efforts in Ukraine

Former moscow colonel, Mikhail Khodarenok, appeared on Russian state TV and gave rare public criticism on the conduct of Russia's military operations in Ukraine.

That was big. On Russian TV a colonel actually telling the truth.
Let's hope there's some followup and Putin wants to negotiate an end to the war.
I think it's gone too far with far too many war crimes for the Ukrainians to accept anything but a complete withdrawal.

He'll be lucky to hold onto Crimea if it goes another month.

'We need a way out': Former Moscow colonel criticizes war efforts in Ukraine

Former moscow colonel, Mikhail Khodarenok, appeared on Russian state TV and gave rare public criticism on the conduct of Russia's military operations in Ukraine.

Bringing in foreign Mercenaries was proof positive he was in serious trouble.

It was a desperate attempt to quickly bring a rapid end to the war which also of course failed.

American, Canadian, British GENERALS were captured,
Where on earth did you read that, some crazy conspiracy nut site?

A former Canadian General was supposedly captured in Mariupol. Apparently he was working as a advisor there after a rather inglorious end to his career in the Canadian Army.

That was big. On Russian TV a colonel actually telling the truth.
Let's hope there's some followup and Putin wants to negotiate an end to the war.
do you think pootin is mentally capable for this ? or coup (of professional military and KGB men) is only one solution ?

its clear that the military generals in Moscow understand the situation

Where on earth did you read that, some crazy conspiracy nut site?

A former Canadian General was supposedly captured in Mariupol. Apparently he was working as a advisor there after a rather inglorious end to his career in the Canadian Army.

Forum List

Back