Now it's "Airplane" told you so

Black Lives Matter protests are shining a light on the way race is addressed in Hollywood comedies from the past and present

David Zucker defends his movie 'Airplane" controversial jive-talking scene.
Was the scene racist or funny?
Are Left Wingers humorless and hyper sensitive?
Will the Cancel America Terrorist knock down Barbara Billingsley's headstone?

Up next "Animal House"
That was some classic comedy of the era! :auiqs.jpg:Still funny today. :auiqs.jpg:Those humorless jerk can kiss off. It was a funny caricature, without a doubt.:auiqs.jpg:I lived through that period and talking to some people at the time, you did have to do a double take and ask what some phases meant if you were not of that culture. Was standing in line at a Q-Mart just year before last when young lady behind counter asked the black guy in front of me what he needed, to which he replied "Packa-squares". She responded, "say again, please" So he did, saying "Packa-squares, packa-squares". She looked flustered and start to reply "i'm not sure"... when I interjected smiling " I believe the man would like to buy a pack of Kool Filter Kings cigarrettes" to which he replied "That's what I said, packa-square, what's wrong with her"? I shrugged "Youth and inexperience, brother, no biggy". After he left with his pack of Kools, she asked how I knew and I explained having been the only white guy on an all black spot-weld crew working for a corporation back in the mid 70s and she thanked me for the help. Couldn't help thinking of the Airplane movie scene and chuckling on my way out. Reminds me a little of the right wing jive naming covenants and insult phrases of today that would not be understood back in that day without explanation.:auiqs.jpg:

I am not very good at speaking Jive/Ebonics, but I understand a little bit of it.
So you order the dragon food too then.
I assume dragon food is Chinese.
In the show I believe it was.
Typed out, it's not hard to translate, but spoken, dragon food might be pronounced as "agon ood".
After seeing the clip several times it's clear but the for the first showing I couldn't quite understand it until Barbara Billingsley came up and translated.

I had a black guy accidently blocking my way in the store the other day. He said, "Sorry 'bout that "n-word"". I was shocked! How did he know my great grandfather was black, which is something I only recently discovered through Ancestry.com.
Maybe it was the dashiki you were wearing, and the pick in your hair.

...I was watching the old Lethal Weapon movies on TV, it’s probably quite traumatizing to snowflakes these days. Police brutality glorified, scumbags getting beat up as wasted, racial jokes, womanizing jokes, stereotyping blacks and Asians. A great comedy action movie, ten times better than the garbage movies put out today.
If you think the Lethal Weapon movies were "great," your problem is not race, it is your taste in movies.

Black Lives Matter protests are shining a light on the way race is addressed in Hollywood comedies from the past and present

Up next "Animal House"
The two black men in that scene wrote the scene themselves.
Well, that's it then. Someone will have to erect a statue of them and then tear it down.

Up next "Animal House"
Well, that's it then. Someone will have to erect a statue of them and then tear it down.

The Hollywood walk of fame is next...jackhammers and such...

I wonder if all the intelligent blacks out there are getting sick tired and fed up with all the outright blatant pandering. To me it's just another form of racism and racist speech. If I were black I'd be pissed off more about that than anything else.
The only way to end racism is to ignore it. Only then will it ever cease to exist.

Up next "Animal House"
All old movies will eventually be burned in the ever growing pile of books/movies that the left see as “threatening”.

I was watching the old Lethal Weapon movies on TV, it’s probably quite traumatizing to snowflakes these days. Police brutality glorified, scumbags getting beat up as wasted, racial jokes, womanizing jokes, stereotyping blacks and Asians. A great comedy action movie, ten times better than the garbage movies put out today.
Then there is “Showboat” and “Songs of the South” that ignorant blacks and white libs consider demeaning to black people

I had a black guy accidently blocking my way in the store the other day. He said, "Sorry 'bout that "n-word"". I was shocked! How did he know my great grandfather was black, which is something I only recently discovered through Ancestry.com.
Your experience is not typical

I dont know where they keep the Only Black Lives Matter crazies when they are not rioting

but all the black people I meet as I go about my daily life are polite and civil, as am I to them

I am not very good at speaking Jive/Ebonics, but I understand a little bit of it.
So you order the dragon food too then.
I assume dragon food is Chinese.
In the show I believe it was.
Typed out, it's not hard to translate, but spoken, dragon food might be pronounced as "agon ood".

The SJW will also have to ban that interview

...I was watching the old Lethal Weapon movies on TV, it’s probably quite traumatizing to snowflakes these days. Police brutality glorified, scumbags getting beat up as wasted, racial jokes, womanizing jokes, stereotyping blacks and Asians. A great comedy action movie, ten times better than the garbage movies put out today.
If you think the Lethal Weapon movies were "great," your problem is not race, it is your taste in movies.
They were funny and entertaining. Silly action comedies, but politically incorrect to snowflakes today.

Up next "Animal House"

Up next "Animal House"
All old movies will eventually be burned in the ever growing pile of books/movies that the left see as “threatening”.

I was watching the old Lethal Weapon movies on TV, it’s probably quite traumatizing to snowflakes these days. Police brutality glorified, scumbags getting beat up as wasted, racial jokes, womanizing jokes, stereotyping blacks and Asians. A great comedy action movie, ten times better than the garbage movies put out today.

2429d354-8446-4a60-8075-7ee7d67bdae6.jpg

Meeting of the American Taliban (aka. democrat Party), BLM and Antifa to decide which entertainment is not offensive

Forum List

Back