Mt. Rushmore is next

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
LA Times Op-Ed: Could the racist past of Mt. Rushmore's creator bring down the monument?

Do you think that monument destruction is a hate crime?
It falls under the hatred for a Nationality, American.

Wiki
Hate crime laws in the United States are state and federal laws intended to protect against hate crime (also known as bias crimes). Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.

LA Times Op-Ed: Could the racist past of Mt. Rushmore's creator bring down the monument?

Wiki
Hate crime laws in the United States are state and federal laws intended to protect against hate crime (also known as bias crimes). Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.
National monument. Try getting that through either house of congress. Next.

I read an article once years ago showing workers removing a tree that was growing out of Jefferson's nose. There is constant maintenance to the monument. Mother Nature and erosion never stops for even Important Presidents.

All they have to do is stop funding it. Close the doors and stop patching it back up, pulling the weeds. Hopefully our grandchildren's grandchildren will see nothing but a hill dotted with the rough outline of some faces--like the old man in the mountain in New Hampshire (which also eroded and is now gone).

Actually, the thing is, the mountain was carved on lands the Sioux considered sacred. But tearing it down would be an overreaction.

Letting people know that Washington and Jefferson were slave owners and Teddy was responsible for American Imperialism, that would probably be fine.

Wiki
Next will be the Statue of Liberty.

Hopefully our grandchildren's grandchildren will see nothing but a hill dotted with the rough outline of some faces
Hopefully?

I’m disappointed to read that

I was hoping you would not turn out to be a typical lib America hater

Hopefully our grandchildren's grandchildren will see nothing but a hill dotted with the rough outline of some faces
Hopefully?

I’m disappointed to read that

I was hoping you would not turn out to be a typical lib America hater
I love my country enough to not want to see its most embarrassing moments of arrogance, greed and racism glorified.

No, I'm not talking about the "racism" BLM is pointing out about the Presidents. I'm talking about the government being "Indian Givers" and breaking a treaty they had done only 10 years before because there was the possibility of gold in them thar hills. And then after taking the Natives' most holy of holy area, the government built a MASSIVE monument to four of the men who were to thank for the Natives' demise. I don't agree with 99% of this "airbrushing of history." However, Mt. Rushmore has always been offensive to me. Insult on top of injury in the biggest possible way. IMO.

I read an article once years ago showing workers removing a tree that was growing out of Jefferson's nose. There is constant maintenance to the monument. Mother Nature and erosion never stops for even Important Presidents.

All they have to do is stop funding it. Close the doors and stop patching it back up, pulling the weeds. Hopefully our grandchildren's grandchildren will see nothing but a hill dotted with the rough outline of some faces--like the old man in the mountain in New Hampshire (which also eroded and is now gone).
So you're for that?
You're for not preserving our history? Wow.

Last edited:

Wiki

Guess it's good that we'll be seeing it in a couple of week.

Letting people know that Washington and Jefferson were slave owners and Teddy was responsible for American Imperialism, that would probably be fine.
Dont forget that Washington and Jefferson founded the fairest and most compassionate nation in history

not one of the haters ranting in the street today are even a pimple on Washington’s ass

I say keep up the maintenance and preserve our American heritage for all to see, white, black, Latino, foreign visitor and all.

Wiki
Next will be the Statue of Liberty.
That is something that needs to go. Start with the communist poem.

I love my country enough to not want to see its most embarrassing moments of arrogance, greed and racism glorified.
You are misinformed.

Washington, Jeffereson, Roosevelt and Lincoln represent the best that America has to offer

but you are a typical lib who merely tolerates America when you get your way and breaks out into absolute hate for America when you dont

You are misinformed.

Washington, Jeffereson, Roosevelt and Lincoln represent the best that America has to offer

but you are a typical lib who merely tolerates America when you get your way and breaks out into absolute hate for America when you dont
You want to rant about libs in general, go for it. Don't personalize it to a poster you don't know anything about.
Your second sentence is bulloney as far as me, personally.

Don't personalize it to a poster you don't know anything about.
Your second sentence is bulloney as far as me, personally.
I am responding to your own words

and based on your words I think I have you labeled correctly

if you hate the founders as you clearly do then you must hate the country they founded

because without them there would be no country

Dont forget that Washington and Jefferson founded the fairest and most compassionate nation in history

I'm sure Sally Hemmings and Oney Judge (Slaves owned by Jefferson and Washington who were abused) would disagree with that.

Hey, fun story. you know how you learned George had wooden teeth? Nope. He didn't. He had teeth made from teeth that were pulled from the mouths of slaves.

So did they really create the most compassionate and fair nation? Um. Probably not.

They saved us from Being CANADIANS. Sorry, man, I've been to Canada.. the weather is shitty, but otherwise it's pretty nice.

So did they really create the most compassionate and fair nation? Um. Probably not.
Where do self hating white liberals like this guy come from?

to grow up hating America as much as the libs on this forum and those rioting in the streets shows a depth of bitterness that the rest of us simply do not understand

to hold 18th Century people such unattainable high standards is beyond reason

the article you sight admits that it does not know where Washington's teeth came from but you pretend to believe they were forcably taken from blacks slaves

your mind has been poisoned by marxist filth and probably cannot be cleansed now

Forum List

Back