Now Corruption Story Is About Joe, Not Hunter

If it were not for Fox News, the Media would be covering this all up.
That’s not true. National Enquirer and the other trash tabloids would be covering it. That’s where the story belongs but you all keep shading it and pretending like there is something there
Unlike your moronic RUSSIA! conspiracy nonsense, we have the receipts for this one, dumbfuck.
Receipts for what exactly? Which blockbuster revelation is coming to light 12 days before the election and why should I care?
You lose your mind over a few Russian Facebook ads but think Chinese Communists buying influence with your potential President is no big deal.
Ive seen zero evidence of China buying influence from Joe Biden. That’s complete horseshit
1.5 billion to hunter, who then kicked 10% to the big guy.
Is that right... Can you prove that?

That’s not true. National Enquirer and the other trash tabloids would be covering it. That’s where the story belongs but you all keep shading it and pretending like there is something there
Unlike your moronic RUSSIA! conspiracy nonsense, we have the receipts for this one, dumbfuck.
Receipts for what exactly? Which blockbuster revelation is coming to light 12 days before the election and why should I care?
You lose your mind over a few Russian Facebook ads but think Chinese Communists buying influence with your potential President is no big deal.
Ive seen zero evidence of China buying influence from Joe Biden. That’s complete horseshit
Since when do you shills accept proof?

The FBI and DOJ disagree with you!
They do? Are any of the Biden’s under indictment? Did I miss something?
Any day now...
Haha, oh yeah, wait and see.

You don't care because you're a fucking hack, who would vote for Baal himself if he had a (D) next to his name.
I don’t care because none of you can make a real case. I’ve pressed several people about the details of this thing and every one ends in them getting pissed and insulting me instead of making a reasonable argument. That’s because this is all hot air. Nothing real

I accept proof whenever it is presented.

Remember Bevan Cooney who took the fall for Hunter Biden and Devon Archer has also provided damning evidence on the Biden's highly lucrative Pay For Play schemes with the Chinese. He also needs to be interviewed.

>>>>>
The emails, given to investigative journalist Peter Schweizer by former Biden associate Bevan Cooney and published by Breitbart also reveal that in 2011, the younger Biden and his business associates discussed strengthening relations with “China Inc.” as part of a “new push on soft diplomacy for the Chinese.”

At some point Rachel will be forced to report on it.
I agree... after Trump loses I’m sure they will all reported on the childish and poorly executed attempt at a fake news October surprise that Trump tried to pull off. Such an embarrassment

No prog does nothing wrong. Not a thing. Truthfully in higher percentages you are the worse abusers of near everything there is in every way. If there was just an honest investigation into the entertainers alone, it would be some the most vile stories ever told to the general population.

You don't care because you're a fucking hack, who would vote for Baal himself if he had a (D) next to his name.
I don’t care because none of you can make a real case. I’ve pressed several people about the details of this thing and every one ends in them getting pissed and insulting me instead of making a reasonable argument. That’s because this is all hot air. Nothing real
Real cases often have to be made with circumstantial evidence and witnesses. There will never be a record of Joe Biden taking a million dollars directly from President Xi. Criminals are sneakier than that. That is why Joe used Hunter as a front man.

I accept proof whenever it is presented.
Not is this space-time reality.

Hunted fucked his dead brother's widow.... under Sleepy's nose. Then we find images of Hunted and his 14-year old niece, both NAKED and smoking crack, on the Laptop From Hell.

What kind of animals are these people? Why does Hunter hate Beau so much? What kind of daddy was the Chinaman?

This was the 'cream of the crop' after 34 candidates.

It's mind-numbing.

Of course i's about Joke Biden..... and with the help from Hunter. These people have no shame, they are disgusting!

Corruption Story Is About Joe, Not Hunter

1603490727507.png

~~~~~~
I believe there is more than enough proof in Hunter's laptop and confirmed by Tony Bobulinski
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Real cases often have to be made with circumstantial evidence and witnesses. There will never be a record of Joe Biden taking a million dollars directly from President Xi. Criminals are sneakier than that. That is why Joe used Hunter as a front man.
So...does that mean there will never be a record of Trump taking a million dollars from Xi?

No different than your 4 years of attacks on the President.....dish it out but can't take it?

No different than your 4 years of attacks on the President.....dish it out but can't take it?
Dude...we took 8 yrs of that already.

Dude...we took 8 yrs of that already.
For the racist America hating Muslim in Chief? Dude, we were easy on that slime bucket.

Forum List

Back