Now Corruption Story Is About Joe, Not Hunter

I hope you will be able to deal with the injustice once Biden becomes your President
It won't be me dealing with it. It will be the Impeachment proceedings that will begin DAY ONE of the Biden Presidency, if that happens.
Ok, you support playing that game huh?? They did it to us so we will do it to them. Really mature. What crime will you be impeaching Biden for if you don’t mind me asking
I'm not a member of Congress. But if I were to guess, the Impeachment of Joe Biden will be based upon jeopardizing our National Security via the Pay For Play operation fronted by Hunter Biden.
Ok, lay out the case. Point to evidence. What do you got?!

I hope you will be able to deal with the injustice once Biden becomes your President
It won't be me dealing with it. It will be the Impeachment proceedings that will begin DAY ONE of the Biden Presidency, if that happens.
Ok, you support playing that game huh?? They did it to us so we will do it to them. Really mature. What crime will you be impeaching Biden for if you don’t mind me asking
I'm not a member of Congress. But if I were to guess, the Impeachment of Joe Biden will be based upon jeopardizing our National Security via the Pay For Play operation fronted by Hunter Biden.
Why do so many of you all talk so big and then run away when pressed for specifics?! It’s damn pathetic!!

Why do so many of you all talk so big and then run away when pressed for specifics?! It’s damn pathetic!!

" I think that we have seen these types of reports of conflicts of interest with Joe Biden dating back to the Obama years, and, you know, you’d see he had a story about, for example, the MNBC, one of his biggest donors, getting preferential treatment at the same time as his son Hunter Biden is getting paid as a consultant from that company. And today, in the news over the past year at the same time as his impeachment, as well as other distractions, we’ve seen all of this evidence regarding Burisma, major payments that Hunter Biden has accrued from Chinese plutocrats and from the Ukraine, and yet these stories seem to kind of die with a thud. And the most recent news from John Solomon shows that the number of transactions involving Hunter Biden and foreign parties, apparently, were flagged by our finance watchdogs and given to the Senate for review, and nothing happened. And so, I certainly hope that the campaign and the media is going to keep the pressure on Joe Biden, because I think you can tell that after 47 years in office and this type of pay to play behavior surrounding him and his family throughout, you certainly can’t expect anything different if he’s the president of the United States."

So, if you are saying that having a President that will sell the office for access, and personal gain is ok when it is a Democrat, but turn around and condemn Trump for what you fabricate in that arena, then your hypocrisy is deeper than anyone thought.

UNCOVERED: How Joe Biden Got Millions In Foreign Bribes
---
Rudy Giuliani

That's how a crime family operates. The "Big Guy" never gets his hands dirty, his underlings do the dirty work and discreetly give The Big Guy his cut.

Kinda sounds like the Trump Crime Family to me.

There is a huge difference between a President having a business in which he is divested from, still operating, and foreign entities giving huge sums of money to a family member of a sitting VP, for what they themselves termed as paid for political access....

But, I know, it's ok when Democrats do it...

" I think that we have seen these types of reports of conflicts of interest with Joe Biden dating back to the Obama years, and, you know, you’d see he had a story about, for example, the MNBC, one of his biggest donors, getting preferential treatment at the same time as his son Hunter Biden is getting paid as a consultant from that company. And today, in the news over the past year at the same time as his impeachment, as well as other distractions, we’ve seen all of this evidence regarding Burisma, major payments that Hunter Biden has accrued from Chinese plutocrats and from the Ukraine, and yet these stories seem to kind of die with a thud. And the most recent news from John Solomon shows that the number of transactions involving Hunter Biden and foreign parties, apparently, were flagged by our finance watchdogs and given to the Senate for review, and nothing happened. And so, I certainly hope that the campaign and the media is going to keep the pressure on Joe Biden, because I think you can tell that after 47 years in office and this type of pay to play behavior surrounding him and his family throughout, you certainly can’t expect anything different if he’s the president of the United States."

So, if you are saying that having a President that will sell the office for access, and personal gain is ok when it is a Democrat, but turn around and condemn Trump for what you fabricate in that arena, then your hypocrisy is deeper than anyone thought.
You just said it yourself. Two senate committees lead by republicans. Very strong Trump supporting republicans Ron Johnston and Chuck Grassley, investigated this stuff. Obviously trying to dig up dirt in Biden. But they turned up NOTHING. You all keep claiming these crimes were committed but can’t point to anything specific. You fail to point out that the Burisma move that Biden made was US Policy. Supported by the likes of Ron Johnson and other world leaders.

y’all are trying so hard to drum something up to shift the election in Trumps favor. But you are not being honest and you tactic is completely transparent. Do better

You just said it yourself. Two senate committees lead by republicans. Very strong Trump supporting republicans Ron Johnston and Chuck Grassley, investigated this stuff. Obviously trying to dig up dirt in Biden. But they turned up NOTHING. You all keep claiming these crimes were committed but can’t point to anything specific. You fail to point out that the Burisma move that Biden made was US Policy. Supported by the likes of Ron Johnson and other world leaders.

y’all are trying so hard to drum something up to shift the election in Trumps favor. But you are not being honest and you tactic is completely transparent. Do better

I love the smell of desperation...tick, tick

Let's get to the bottom of the Paris accord and the Iran deal. With all that taxpayer money being spread around, I'd bet Obama and Biden got a pretty big vig. In fact, I'd bet on it.

Haha. You’re smelling desperation huh? Makes sense. Try taking a shower I don’t think those around you like the smell

Let's get to the bottom of the Paris accord and the Iran deal. With all that taxpayer money being spread around, I'd bet Obama and Biden got a pretty big vig. In fact, I'd bet on it.
Prove it... I’m tired of these baseless and idiotic accusations.

Haha. You’re smelling desperation huh? Makes sense.

I know, and it's coming from your side of the isle....You people are now lying with nearly every damned thing you say.

Prove it... I’m tired of these baseless and idiotic accusations.

1603641300393.png

I know, and it's coming from your side of the isle....You people are now lying with nearly every damned thing you say.
Are you saying that I’m lying or the arbitrary “my people”?

I’ve never given two shits about Russian Facebook ads. What are you talking about??

The sleazy traitor fucks of the NY Times claim that Biden being bought by the Chinese is no big deal (but paying taxes on a hotel is!)

Is that your position as well? Corruption by the Biden Klan is perfectly fine?
I haven’t seen any corruption from Biden. All unsubstantiated claims being brought up weeks before an election. I don’t give a shit about Trump making money in China. Although it is nice to use to show the hypocrisy of those attacking Biden for it

Last edited:

I believe I was clear.

I believe I was clear.
Obviously you weren’t clear which is why I asked the question. Are you talking about me or an arbitrary group of people?

New Topics

Forum List

Back