‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’:These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

So that crazy person thinks that trump being democratically voted out of office will result in a civil war? I've known they hate our democratic republic and all we stand for but enough to die?

Any person who thinks that their little pop gun weapon is any match for the greatest military in the world I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell them at a very reasonable price.

The only result any far right radical extremist will experience if they start a civil war and even try to raise their little weapon to the best military in the world is being killed very quickly.

What drugs are these people on?
Probably not drugs potent enough to believe that the members of the US military will fire on their countrymen without mass defections,....Like the ones you're on.
Read much history Oddball? Find me some examples of US military refusing to open fire on US citizens when ordered to do so? I'll match you 5 to one...with the US military opening fire when ordered.
I'm talking troops, not over-equipped ATF/FBI/DEA goon squads.....And I don't suppose you've ever heard of posse comitatus either.

So that crazy person thinks that trump being democratically voted out of office will result in a civil war? I've known they hate our democratic republic and all we stand for but enough to die?

Any person who thinks that their little pop gun weapon is any match for the greatest military in the world I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell them at a very reasonable price.

The only result any far right radical extremist will experience if they start a civil war and even try to raise their little weapon to the best military in the world is being killed very quickly.

Probably not drugs potent enough to believe that the members of the US military will fire on their countrymen without mass defections,....Like the ones you're on.

You never learned about the civil war in the 1860s did you?

Check it out.

Over 600 thousand Americans were killed. All by their fellow Americans. Which is why the American death toll of the civil war was the highest of all wars America has fought.

After you've learned about that civil war then try to repeat your ridiculous post above.

You expect for the far right radical extremists to be able to kill their fellow Americans with their fellow Americans not defending themselves? You actually believe that our military won't do anything while you far right radical extremists try to violently over throw an election? If you attack our nation and declare a civil war you will encounter our military and they won't hesitate to kill you.

As I asked in my post. What drugs are you people on?

Read much history Oddball? Find me some examples of US military refusing to open fire on US citizens when ordered to do so? I'll match you 5 to one...with the US military opening fire when ordered.
I'm talking troops, not over-equipped ATF/FBI/DEA goon squads.....And I don't suppose you've ever heard of posse comitatus either.
Of course i have...have you ever heard of the Ludlow Massacre? Perhaps the Pullman strike? No? Maybe the Bonus army? No? Perhaps the shelling of NYC by US Navy during the Draft Riots? Perhaps the Whiskey Rebellion? Maybe the Detroit riots? 1967? No? Kent State? Perhaps you'll argue that the National Guard is not the 'military'? LOL!
Did you know that the Labor movement is rife with the use of the military..almost always on the side of the owners..maybe that's OK?

As a veteran...I'm here to tell you..if some dipshits rise in rebellion...in enough force to actually need the military..they will fire...I hope we don't have to find that out the hard way.

Some interesting responses here fleegle. You should read them.

https://www.quora.com/Would-the-American-military-fire-on-its-own-citizens-if-ordered-to

Wow! A lot of what we see here everyday....an interesting look into the far right rural voter:

‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’: These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Great American Pizza & Subs, on a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, was busier and Trumpier than usual. On any given day it serves “M.A.G.A. Subs” and “Liberty Bell Lasagna.” The “Second Amendment” pizza comes “loaded” with pepperoni and sausage. The dining room is covered in regalia praising President Trump.
But this October morning was “Trumpstock,” a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included the local Republican congressman, Paul Gosar, and lesser-known conservative personalities. There was a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist who once said of Muslims, “I will kill every one of them before they get to me.”

if any group remains singularly loyal to Mr. Trump, it is the small but impassioned number of white voters on the far right, often in rural communities like Golden Valley, who extol him as a cultural champion reclaiming the country from undeserving outsiders.
They label us white nationalists, or white supremacists,” volunteered Guy Taiho Decker, who drove from California to attend the event. A right-wing protester, he has previously been arrested on charges of making terrorist threats.

“There’s no such thing as a white supremacist, just like there’s no such thing as a unicorn,” Mr. Decker said. “We’re patriots.”

These voters don’t passively tolerate Mr. Trump’s “build a wall” message or his ban on travel from predominantly Muslim countries — they’re what motivates them. They see themselves in his fear-based identity politics, bolstered by conspiratorial rhetoric about caravans of immigrants and Democratic “coups.”

The president draws support from a broader political and ideological cross-section of Republicans than the Trumpstock crowd reflected, and he attracts some independents and Democrats as well. The festival itself was relatively small, drawing about 100 people, though significant enough to attract the likes of Mr. Gosar.

But events like it, as well as speaking engagements featuring far-right supporters of the president, have become part of the political landscape during the Trump era. Islamophobic taunts can be heard at his rallies. Hate speech and conspiracy theories are staples of some far-right websites. If Trumpstock was modest in size, it stood out as a sign of extremist public support for a sitting president.

Trumpstock attendees say they are used to being denounced, another quality they feel they share with the president. It’s part of why they are protective of him, to the point that they refuse to acknowledge the possibility of a Trump loss in 2020.

Mark Villalta said he had been stockpiling firearms, in case Mr. Trump’s re-election is not successful.

“Nothing less than a civil war would happen,” Mr. Villalta said, his right hand reaching for a holstered handgun. “I don’t believe in violence, but I’ll do what I got to do.”

Correct. One wonders how they will react when the blob oozes out of office. They are angry as fuck now despite the “winning”

We can thank talk radio and nutter "news" sites for whipping these people into this frenzy.

If there is violence, if people die, they will have enabled it.
You have it half-correct...

We can thank right-wing media for whipping them into a panic-frenzy...

That's HALF the matter...

The OTHER half is the goddamned LibProg agenda, which the Left tries to shove down America's throat...

These mainstream Americans are right to be concerned... VERY concerned...

That does NOT, however, justify their embrace of an orange-haired, amoral, lying, arrogant Robber Baron autocrat-wannabe...

You never learned about the civil war in the 1860s did you?

Check it out.

Over 600 thousand Americans were killed. All by their fellow Americans. Which is why the American death toll of the civil war was the highest of all wars America has fought.

After you've learned about that civil war then try to repeat your ridiculous post above.

You expect for the far right radical extremists to be able to kill their fellow Americans with their fellow Americans not defending themselves? You actually believe that our military won't do anything while you far right radical extremists try to violently over throw an election? If you attack our nation and declare a civil war you will encounter our military and they won't hesitate to kill you.

As I asked in my post. What drugs are you people on?
This closed circuit, alternate universe echo chamber is the drug, and this country has never seen anything like it.

Wow! A lot of what we see here everyday....an interesting look into the far right rural voter:

‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’: These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Great American Pizza & Subs, on a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, was busier and Trumpier than usual. On any given day it serves “M.A.G.A. Subs” and “Liberty Bell Lasagna.” The “Second Amendment” pizza comes “loaded” with pepperoni and sausage. The dining room is covered in regalia praising President Trump.
But this October morning was “Trumpstock,” a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included the local Republican congressman, Paul Gosar, and lesser-known conservative personalities. There was a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist who once said of Muslims, “I will kill every one of them before they get to me.”

if any group remains singularly loyal to Mr. Trump, it is the small but impassioned number of white voters on the far right, often in rural communities like Golden Valley, who extol him as a cultural champion reclaiming the country from undeserving outsiders.
They label us white nationalists, or white supremacists,” volunteered Guy Taiho Decker, who drove from California to attend the event. A right-wing protester, he has previously been arrested on charges of making terrorist threats.

“There’s no such thing as a white supremacist, just like there’s no such thing as a unicorn,” Mr. Decker said. “We’re patriots.”

These voters don’t passively tolerate Mr. Trump’s “build a wall” message or his ban on travel from predominantly Muslim countries — they’re what motivates them. They see themselves in his fear-based identity politics, bolstered by conspiratorial rhetoric about caravans of immigrants and Democratic “coups.”

The president draws support from a broader political and ideological cross-section of Republicans than the Trumpstock crowd reflected, and he attracts some independents and Democrats as well. The festival itself was relatively small, drawing about 100 people, though significant enough to attract the likes of Mr. Gosar.

But events like it, as well as speaking engagements featuring far-right supporters of the president, have become part of the political landscape during the Trump era. Islamophobic taunts can be heard at his rallies. Hate speech and conspiracy theories are staples of some far-right websites. If Trumpstock was modest in size, it stood out as a sign of extremist public support for a sitting president.

Trumpstock attendees say they are used to being denounced, another quality they feel they share with the president. It’s part of why they are protective of him, to the point that they refuse to acknowledge the possibility of a Trump loss in 2020.

Mark Villalta said he had been stockpiling firearms, in case Mr. Trump’s re-election is not successful.

“Nothing less than a civil war would happen,” Mr. Villalta said, his right hand reaching for a holstered handgun. “I don’t believe in violence, but I’ll do what I got to do.”

Any person who thinks that their little pop gun weapon is any match for the greatest military in the world

Iraq,
Afghanistan,
Viet Nam,
Cambodia,
Etc, etc, etc

Well, you should gather up your preferred pronouns and go teach them a lesson, Comrade. :thup:

We can thank talk radio and nutter "news" sites for whipping these people into this frenzy.

If there is violence, if people die, they will have enabled it.

But you Communists will have nothing to do with it?

upload_2019-12-28_17-45-8.png

https://www.quora.com/Would-the-American-military-fire-on-its-own-citizens-if-ordered-to
Yeah...I happened on that earlier...nuanced discussion....not to be found here. There are scenarios where troops might refuse to engage...but they are pretty far-fetched. Truth is...the odds of a civil disturbance being so large that the regular military would be needed are long---a few isolated incidents would be handled the usual way....

Were a State or two secede--history has shown the result..and the states with the industrial capacity to wage war...are almost all Blue. Just as it was in 1860.

Any person who thinks that their little pop gun weapon is any match for the greatest military in the world

Iraq,
Afghanistan,
Viet Nam,
Cambodia,
Etc, etc, etc
All your example have one thing in common..a united people resisting an invading occupier. Only Viet Nam was a civil war...and without the US..the North would have won in 6 months..as indeed,..they did..once we were out of the picture.

the US is not even close to a civil War....times are too good...and most people..regardless of political affiliation, are not going to man the barricades. Only the fringe extremes play with these ideas...and most of them are just doing that..playing.

Well, you should gather up your preferred pronouns and go teach them a lesson, Comrade. :thup:
LOL! The only lessen I'd like to teach is to idiots like you..who have no idea of what a Communist even is....or infers that I'm one..from a post like this. Too funny!

Yeah...I happened on that earlier...nuanced discussion....not to be found here. There are scenarios where troops might refuse to engage...but they are pretty far-fetched. Truth is...the odds of a civil disturbance being so large that the regular military would be needed are long---a few isolated incidents would be handled the usual way....

Were a State or two secede--history has shown the result..and the states with the industrial capacity to wage war...are almost all Blue. Just as it was in 1860.

Whaaaaa? Moving the goalposts again? Say it isn't so! Most military are not the brain dead retards the leftists claim them to be, and whose compliance with illegal orders they require for their seditious plans to succeed.

Whaaaaa? Moving the goalposts again? Say it isn't so! Most military are not the brain dead retards the leftists claim them to be, and whose compliance with illegal orders they require for their seditious plans to succeed.
***yawn***

If it comforts you to think so. Have you served? We really don't question orders...and what constitutes an illegal order...is probably not at all what you might think. The treason would be whoever took up arms against the US..and a bunch of disaffected loons with MAGA hats...would foot the bill just fine. As would a bunch of Antifa..if they were so stupid as to engage.

I hope someone was keeping track of the attendees.

Forum List

Back