‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’:These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

We can thank talk radio and nutter "news" sites for whipping these people into this frenzy.

If there is violence, if people die, they will have enabled it.
Which talk radio host and/or "nutter news" networks have whipped up the antifa goon squads?

When will intellectual frauds like you hold them to account?
Faux, hannity, Limbaugh, breightbart, too many to list, and all of them should be held accountable.

Wow! A lot of what we see here everyday....an interesting look into the far right rural voter:

‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’: These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Great American Pizza & Subs, on a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, was busier and Trumpier than usual. On any given day it serves “M.A.G.A. Subs” and “Liberty Bell Lasagna.” The “Second Amendment” pizza comes “loaded” with pepperoni and sausage. The dining room is covered in regalia praising President Trump.
But this October morning was “Trumpstock,” a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included the local Republican congressman, Paul Gosar, and lesser-known conservative personalities. There was a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist who once said of Muslims, “I will kill every one of them before they get to me.”

if any group remains singularly loyal to Mr. Trump, it is the small but impassioned number of white voters on the far right, often in rural communities like Golden Valley, who extol him as a cultural champion reclaiming the country from undeserving outsiders.
They label us white nationalists, or white supremacists,” volunteered Guy Taiho Decker, who drove from California to attend the event. A right-wing protester, he has previously been arrested on charges of making terrorist threats.

“There’s no such thing as a white supremacist, just like there’s no such thing as a unicorn,” Mr. Decker said. “We’re patriots.”

These voters don’t passively tolerate Mr. Trump’s “build a wall” message or his ban on travel from predominantly Muslim countries — they’re what motivates them. They see themselves in his fear-based identity politics, bolstered by conspiratorial rhetoric about caravans of immigrants and Democratic “coups.”

The president draws support from a broader political and ideological cross-section of Republicans than the Trumpstock crowd reflected, and he attracts some independents and Democrats as well. The festival itself was relatively small, drawing about 100 people, though significant enough to attract the likes of Mr. Gosar.

But events like it, as well as speaking engagements featuring far-right supporters of the president, have become part of the political landscape during the Trump era. Islamophobic taunts can be heard at his rallies. Hate speech and conspiracy theories are staples of some far-right websites. If Trumpstock was modest in size, it stood out as a sign of extremist public support for a sitting president.

Trumpstock attendees say they are used to being denounced, another quality they feel they share with the president. It’s part of why they are protective of him, to the point that they refuse to acknowledge the possibility of a Trump loss in 2020.

Mark Villalta said he had been stockpiling firearms, in case Mr. Trump’s re-election is not successful.

“Nothing less than a civil war would happen,” Mr. Villalta said, his right hand reaching for a holstered handgun. “I don’t believe in violence, but I’ll do what I got to do.”

So that crazy person thinks that trump being democratically voted out of office will result in a civil war? I've known they hate our democratic republic and all we stand for but enough to die?

Any person who thinks that their little pop gun weapon is any match for the greatest military in the world I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell them at a very reasonable price.

The only result any far right radical extremist will experience if they start a civil war and even try to raise their little weapon to the best military in the world is being killed very quickly.

What drugs are these people on?
tRumpism.

Quasi-religious cults are bad, mmmkay?

In other news..........

Yuma, Arizona ends state of emergency as migrant crisis diminishes
Yuma, Arizona ends state of emergency as migrant crisis diminishes

If protecting MY country is what Trump is doing (OBVIOUSLY he is), then GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP !

Imagine how many millions would have illegally entered the country this month and every month had their demon been elected.

Lunch? No, that's a republican thing. I'm talking about putting them on trial for inviting riots/rebellion.

Don't lie. You and Kathy Griffin BOTH know what you really want.

Lunch? I think democrats eat Lunch too. lmao.
PS...again your rabid ignorance shows. Lynching was a Democrat thing.

We can thank talk radio and nutter "news" sites for whipping these people into this frenzy.

If there is violence, if people die, they will have enabled it.
Not really anyone guilty of being enablers is mainstream media your source for information

Wow! A lot of what we see here everyday....an interesting look into the far right rural voter:

‘Nothing Less Than a Civil War’: These White Voters on the Far Right See Doom Without Trump

Great American Pizza & Subs, on a highway about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas, was busier and Trumpier than usual. On any given day it serves “M.A.G.A. Subs” and “Liberty Bell Lasagna.” The “Second Amendment” pizza comes “loaded” with pepperoni and sausage. The dining room is covered in regalia praising President Trump.
But this October morning was “Trumpstock,” a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included the local Republican congressman, Paul Gosar, and lesser-known conservative personalities. There was a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist who once said of Muslims, “I will kill every one of them before they get to me.”

if any group remains singularly loyal to Mr. Trump, it is the small but impassioned number of white voters on the far right, often in rural communities like Golden Valley, who extol him as a cultural champion reclaiming the country from undeserving outsiders.
They label us white nationalists, or white supremacists,” volunteered Guy Taiho Decker, who drove from California to attend the event. A right-wing protester, he has previously been arrested on charges of making terrorist threats.

“There’s no such thing as a white supremacist, just like there’s no such thing as a unicorn,” Mr. Decker said. “We’re patriots.”

These voters don’t passively tolerate Mr. Trump’s “build a wall” message or his ban on travel from predominantly Muslim countries — they’re what motivates them. They see themselves in his fear-based identity politics, bolstered by conspiratorial rhetoric about caravans of immigrants and Democratic “coups.”

The president draws support from a broader political and ideological cross-section of Republicans than the Trumpstock crowd reflected, and he attracts some independents and Democrats as well. The festival itself was relatively small, drawing about 100 people, though significant enough to attract the likes of Mr. Gosar.

But events like it, as well as speaking engagements featuring far-right supporters of the president, have become part of the political landscape during the Trump era. Islamophobic taunts can be heard at his rallies. Hate speech and conspiracy theories are staples of some far-right websites. If Trumpstock was modest in size, it stood out as a sign of extremist public support for a sitting president.

Trumpstock attendees say they are used to being denounced, another quality they feel they share with the president. It’s part of why they are protective of him, to the point that they refuse to acknowledge the possibility of a Trump loss in 2020.

Mark Villalta said he had been stockpiling firearms, in case Mr. Trump’s re-election is not successful.

“Nothing less than a civil war would happen,” Mr. Villalta said, his right hand reaching for a holstered handgun. “I don’t believe in violence, but I’ll do what I got to do.”
Looks to me like some goofball "reporter" went looking for some people to buttress their confirmation bias....And lo and behold, found some.

Big whoop.

Astead W. Herndon is a New York Times reporter who specializes in attacking whites. All his stories feature whites as the bad guys. He did write a fawning piece about "Jewish Geniuses" once but otherwise they are all in this vein and funded by the opposition New York times.

"I went to 'TRUMPSTOCK' in rural AZ for my latest story on white identity and the GOP. How white fears + conspiracy binds the base to POTUS, and how, for many Trump voters..."

He paints Trumps base as "white fears and conspiracy theorists". "Deplorables" in other words. Its what the times employs this black liberal to do 24/7.

astead.png

All I perceived was someone going through a crowd with their bias filters turned up to 11....Any fool can do that.

He didnt go through a crowd. He seeks out small groups of people and paints them as "the base". This event was held...wait for it...in a Pizza Shop in Golden Valley. Great American Pizza to be exact.

"...a small festival celebrating the president. The speakers included... a fringe 2020 Senate candidate in Arizona who ran a website that published sexually explicit photos of women without their consent; a pro-Trump rapper whose lyrics include a racist slur aimed at Barack Obama; and a North Carolina activist ..."

Behold the base...all 17 of them! :)

Do Americans not recognize propaganda at all any more? Come on..its the New York Times! The only thing missing here is the fake "y'all".

pizza.jpg

Last edited:
Lunch? No, that's a republican thing. I'm talking about putting them on trial for inviting riots/rebellion.

She wants a laugh, I want tRump out of office.
2025 is almost hereThe economy is in the best shapes it's been in
I don't understand why any working class American would want the president out of office.
Think how good the economy would have been if he hadn't been fucking it up.

So that crazy person thinks that trump being democratically voted out of office will result in a civil war? I've known they hate our democratic republic and all we stand for but enough to die?

Any person who thinks that their little pop gun weapon is any match for the greatest military in the world I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell them at a very reasonable price.

The only result any far right radical extremist will experience if they start a civil war and even try to raise their little weapon to the best military in the world is being killed very quickly.

Probably not drugs potent enough to believe that the members of the US military will fire on their countrymen without mass defections,....Like the ones you're on.

You never learned about the civil war in the 1860s did you?

Check it out.

Over 600 thousand Americans were killed. All by their fellow Americans. Which is why the American death toll of the civil war was the highest of all wars America has fought.

After you've learned about that civil war then try to repeat your ridiculous post above.

You expect for the far right radical extremists to be able to kill their fellow Americans with their fellow Americans not defending themselves? You actually believe that our military won't do anything while you far right radical extremists try to violently over throw an election? If you attack our nation and declare a civil war you will encounter our military and they won't hesitate to kill you.

As I asked in my post. What drugs are you people on?

America's lucky that Britain, France, or Russia didn't invade during the USA civil war.

I'm doubtful we'll be so lucky next time.

I don't understand why any working class American would want the president out of office.
for 8 years we had the slowest recovery and hillary was going to continue with obama's policies so if that was your option the economy would not have been any better than the last 8 years of obama

Probably not drugs potent enough to believe that the members of the US military will fire on their countrymen without mass defections,....Like the ones you're on.

Check it out.

Over 600 thousand Americans were killed. All by their fellow Americans. Which is why the American death toll of the civil war was the highest of all wars America has fought.

After you've learned about that civil war then try to repeat your ridiculous post above.

You expect for the far right radical extremists to be able to kill their fellow Americans with their fellow Americans not defending themselves? You actually believe that our military won't do anything while you far right radical extremists try to violently over throw an election? If you attack our nation and declare a civil war you will encounter our military and they won't hesitate to kill you.

America's lucky that Britain, France, or Russia didn't invade during the USA civil war.

Russia invade the US during the civil war?lol I don't believe Russia had much of a navy during that time period lol

Check it out.

Russia invade the US during the civil war?lol I don't believe Russia had much of a navy during that time period lol

They had Alaska back then.....

for 8 years we had the slowest recovery and hillary was going to continue with obama's policies so if that was your option the economy would not have been any better than the last 8 years of obama
Spewing tRumpian propaganda doesn't make it true.

Check it out.

They had Alaska back then.....
Let's see they would have to invade Canada to enter the US lol

Forum List

Back