Covid 19 news 9.14.2020. NY Post reports virus made in lab

Why would scientists creating or modifying the virus not have the best understanding of it and a cure, knowing it could cause a pandemic, even in their own country?
The chinese may have been trying to kill their own old people.......
Do not apply our values to them
One need only look to Mao and his killing of millions, for the good of the party, to see that the Chinese value life, not at all.

Why would scientists creating or modifying the virus not have the best understanding of it and a cure, knowing it could cause a pandemic?
Use your brain for a moment...

China sealed off this city to INTERNAL TRAFFIC all while letting the international traffic continue. Then they scooped up all the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in every corner of the world. They killed their own citizens to keep the secret. They used massive decontamination trucks to wash down the city while locking infected citizens into their homes, only to collect their bodies later for burning...

Not only did they know they made it so the rest of the world could not defend themselves from it.. The Chinese behaviors are one of intentional biological attack.
I did. The virus affected that country as well. And, they experienced it first. We saw what happened in Italy, yet some on the right still allege the pandemic is a Hoax. Think about it. Are those people still claiming the pandemic is a Hoax, working for the Chinese or the Russians?
Use your brain again...

This virus is very selective in who it kills. Those with pre-exisiting conditions of the heart, lungs, and those with diabetes. These are primarily the people who are not productive in society and are net drains on funds.

This virus selectively kills those who are infirm and elderly... Can you say Eugenics? Its been the globalist's goal for decades.. Even Hillary Clinton espoused these goals openly..
Use his brain? What's next - asking a sheep to use it's fingers?

The very first day that small businesses got shut down here, I passed by a municipal bus packed with people. Talk about the perfect recipe to spread the virus with a confined space filled with people all touching the same handrail and going all over town.

Right then, I decided this wasn't about public safety, but only about control.

This is a rather interesting article.

The Virologist claims that the genome was spliced to make it jump from bats to humans and was therefore man made.

We now have conflicting evidence from Virologist in many differing fields. Who is correct?
Coronavirus is the common cold, if that part of the virus was spliced with the more dangerous bat version the result would be a new virus that would spread like the cold virus and be indestructible

It all makes sense

Biological warfare against the world by Bidens most favorite nation......do not vote for China Joe...look into the treasonous weapons deal Hunter brokered with China that gave the Biden family and most likely the Obamas millions of dollars....
Biden AND Obama paid China to study this virus to the tune of over 850 million dollars... It's rather odd that this virus would be released just in time to crash the US economy in time for the election.. I dont believe in coincidences..
That is a valid point, but not accurate.
It wasn't near that amount of money, but nevertheless it IS accurate to say America both funded the building of Wuhan AND what it did. And BOTH occurred under the Obama admin. And it is also probable to believe Biden had a hand in it as he was the one close to China.
The Institutions receiving grant money from the Obama/Biden Administration, besides the Wuhan Institute of Virology, were the East China Normal University(Shanghai), the Institute of Pathogen Biology(Beijing), and the Duke-NUS Medical School(Singapore).

I understand the grant to Duke-NUS Medical School, as Singapore is a democracy.

Biological warfare against the world by Bidens most favorite nation......do not vote for China Joe...look into the treasonous weapons deal Hunter brokered with China that gave the Biden family and most likely the Obamas millions of dollars....
Biden AND Obama paid China to study this virus to the tune of over 850 million dollars... It's rather odd that this virus would be released just in time to crash the US economy in time for the election.. I dont believe in coincidences..
That is a valid point, but not accurate.
It wasn't near that amount of money, but nevertheless it IS accurate to say America both funded the building of Wuhan AND what it did. And BOTH occurred under the Obama admin. And it is also probable to believe Biden had a hand in it as he was the one close to China.
The Institutions receiving grant money from the Obama/Biden Administration, besides the Wuhan Institute of Virology, were the East China Normal University(Shanghai), the Institute of Pathogen Biology(Beijing), and the Duke-NUS Medical School(Singapore).

I understand the grant to Duke-NUS Medical School, as Singapore is a democracy.
The particular Duke-NUS adenovirus research is what the Russian military is vaccinated with. It’s also used in CanSino Biologics Chinese communist vaccine.

Forum List

Back