Nothing generates unemployment like liberal policy

over 40 million on foodstamps for a record period of time and 93 million not working...heck of a job Brownie
93 million not working?

How will we ever get those 16 year olds, stay at home moms and retirees off their asses?
My 16 yr old is working

My 85 year old mother is not.....I blame Obama
I doubt shes counted in the available workforce,,,,next

She is counted in the 93 million not working for labor participation rate.

Even though she didn't work under Bush either.... I blame Obama

over 40 million on foodstamps for a record period of time and 93 million not working...heck of a job Brownie
93 million not working?

How will we ever get those 16 year olds, stay at home moms and retirees off their asses?
My 16 yr old is working

Same with my 86 yo MIL...
If it wasn't for Obamas policies, both the old ladies would be working

Everywhere liberals get these insane minimum wages shoved through, we see insane unemployment. Businesses move or shut down. Nothing but poverty is left in the wake of liberal policy. What a damn shame...

Minimum wage hikes put pressure on businesses to 're-engineer labor force,' a restaurateur says - LA Times
Some restaurants face pressure to trim menus and staffs under California's wage hike
Like Liberal Herbert Hoover...like Liberal George W. Bush.

They raised wages in California?

WOW! These far left drones will rewrite history to fit their debunked religious narratives!

93 million not working?

My 16 yr old is working

Riiggghttttt any more lies.........Obamas zero interest rate has bankrupted many elderly...no interest means retirement money gone presto.......

Everywhere liberals get these insane minimum wages shoved through, we see insane unemployment. Businesses move or shut down. Nothing but poverty is left in the wake of liberal policy. What a damn shame...

I've never been laid off when a Democrat was in office.

Not sure you can say this shit when the last FIVE recessions have happened on Republican Watches.

It's really time we stop letting the 1% hold the rest of us hostage. If they won't create jobs iwth that money, we should take the money and create job with it.

President Obama's policy created record unemployment. Over 30 million jobs were lost under him.
92 million have dropped out of the work force all together under his reign of terror.
Both LIES! :asshole:

B ush passed to Obama 80 million" drop outs" plus another 12 million unemployed. :asshole:

Another far left drone with their debunked far left religious dogma makes another failed post!

The BLM says he is a liar

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

President Obama's policy created record unemployment. Over 30 million jobs were lost under him.
92 million have dropped out of the work force all together under his reign of terror.

B ush passed to Obama 80 million" drop outs" plus another 12 million unemployed. :asshole:

Another far left drone with their debunked far left religious dogma makes another failed post!

SHHH!!! Do not post facts, it will make this drones head explode!

Watch!

SHHH!!! Do not post facts, it will make this drones head explode!

Watch!

Fools should Google before spewing BS

There is no denying the facts (though some will sadly still try)...

Walmart Closes LA Store Over $15 Minimum Wage - Breitbart

Really, then how do you explain all the OTHER Walmarts that were closed in Right To Work, no minimum wage states?

915f5b5a1a117e0c2bf831d197e9ec7b.jpg

93 million not working?

My 16 yr old is working

Riiggghttttt any more lies.........Obamas zero interest rate has bankrupted many elderly...no interest means retirement money gone presto.......

My 85 year old mother has her money in stocks. She did very well under Obama

My 16 yr old is working

And this goes against what you far left drones want!

And of course the stick market goes up under far left presidents. They can hold to more of their money that way!

When will you far left drones learn?

Many others didnt....and elderly arent supposed to have majority of their money in stocks at that age.........I know several old people who followed that and were enronned back into the work force

My 16 yr old is working

And that's one of the reasons YOU don't want Trump.

Forum List

Back