Notham is Fuxxcked.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Did anyone see the minority gun owners today at the rally? It's interesting that most people don't realize that gun grabbing started as a Jim Crow law way back in the 30s and 40s. One would think that some of our pretend minority activists who post here would have the balls to see gun-grabbing for what it really is and talk about it that way. The denial of rights to a minority. but when you take your marching orders from pseudo news sources like waipo in the New York times you do as you're told and toe

One black gun owner said specifically " I'm not going to let Jim Crow take my guns again."

The Racist Roots of Gun Control

Awesome!

Jo

That’s right gun grabbers were him
Crow democrats.. ohhhh look

Did anyone see the minority gun owners today at the rally? It's interesting that most people don't realize that gun grabbing started as a Jim Crow law way back in the 30s and 40s. One would think that some of our pretend minority activists who post here would have the balls to see gun-grabbing for what it really is and talk about it that way. The denial of rights to a minority. but when you take your marching orders from pseudo news sources like waipo in the New York times you do as you're told and toe

One black gun owner said specifically " I'm not going to let Jim Crow take my guns again."

Awesome!

Jo
Which piece of legislation passed in Virginia takes away anyone’s guns?

Awesome!

Jo

Haven't been paying attention?

I told you once already.

Red Flag laws.

Awesome!

Jo

I told you once already.

Red Flag laws.
If he has slept since the last time you explained it you can't really expect him to remember. The left can't remember anything unless it is the DNC talking points.

Northam should be defeated in the next election
northamPOSblackface.jpg

Awesome!

Jo
Democrats used to hate blacks.....now they hate Americans.

Awesome!

Jo
Democrats used to hate blacks.....now they hate Americans.

Oh my God!..... That just open my eyes wider than they have ever been opened.

Jo

After several massacres

Virginia voted for stricter gun laws

They got them

It's "Northam" not Notham. You almost gotta laugh at hypocrite democrats who rally around a guy who admitted to racist follies while in college. To top it off you could almost consider criminal charges against a governor who, in a rambling speech supporting late term abortion, advocated the murder of newly born babies. Northam said the babies would be "made comfortable" while the doctor and the parents decide how or when to kill them (drown them like puppies"? The liberal media didn't seem interested in racism or infanticide as long as the politician was a democrat.

Northam is delivering on the gun control he promised when elected

Awesome!

Jo

I told you once already.

Red Flag laws.

Good laws to take away guns from those who are a danger to themselves and others

Awesome!

Jo

I told you once already.

Red Flag laws.

Good laws to take away guns from those who are a danger to themselves and others
The most notorious school shooting in American history happened in a Virginia college in Blacksburg because democrats decided that mental health issues were private and exempt from the instant name check. Apparently the (racist) governor of Va decided that firearms were the problem rather than mental illness. Gov. Northam would outlaw certain ugly semi automatic rifles and the problem would be solved.

Awesome!

Jo

I told you once already.

Red Flag laws.

aka confiscation.

It's "Northam" not Notham. You almost gotta laugh at hypocrite democrats who rally around a guy who admitted to racist follies while in college. To top it off you could almost consider criminal charges against a governor who, in a rambling speech supporting late term abortion, advocated the murder of newly born babies. Northam said the babies would be "made comfortable" while the doctor and the parents decide how or when to kill them (drown them like puppies"? The liberal media didn't seem interested in racism or infanticide as long as the politician was a democrat.

Yeah the whole post is riddled with errors because it's the rough draft that I always make before I do the correcting and posting. But lately this site has been so jumpy because it is absolutely infested with adware and malware that command misdiretion such as this one have become almost common. I was surprised when I looked at it a few hours later and saw the post... of course then it was past the edit time.

Jo

Forum List

Back