Note to Latino's and women....blame yourselves

The Latino vote didn't matter because most of them are in deep blue states anyway.

You were lied to again by the MSM, yet you keep carrying their water.

If you goggle it you can find the exact numbers per state of how many hispanics voted for Hillary or trump. Like Texas.
Unfortunately African American only voted 13% in this election.

SO "tigerred": What a f-king big bore you are and what a waste of time your idiot rantings are. It is obvious you know nothing about diversity and you have no respect for this great country. Unfortunately for you not all Hispanic cuisines feature "bean dip". So you just rant and hate. I listed all the many ethnicities that were smart enough to vote red. So sorry your stupid butt got left out in the cold. Sad that your rant sounds so illiterate:(tigerred: "We are a nation of racist, and until we bow down to those fact...) yawn...

Last edited:
There are many racist mother fuckers on this board on both sides but Tiger takes home the trophy. Insult after insult never just rational debate. But this is why this board is so entertaining so thank you. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!??!

As a black woman living in this country, adversity will always be apart of my DNA, but for latino's and white women, yaw helped put this bitch in the white house, so let the chips fall were they may!!

Trump Says He’ll Immediately Deport Or Imprison Up To 3 Million Undocumented Immigrants
The Republican leader is embracing mass deportation.

Donald Trump: Women Will ‘Have To Go To Another State’ For Abortions If Roe V. Wade Is Repealed

Trump pledged to appoint Supreme Court justices who oppose the law that guarantees women the right to have an abortion.

Funny how you liberals always leave key words out like "illegal", "criminal", "drug dealer", "rapist".

Carry on...

As a black woman living in this country, adversity will always be apart of my DNA, but for latino's and white women, yaw helped put this bitch in the white house, so let the chips fall were they may!!

Trump Says He’ll Immediately Deport Or Imprison Up To 3 Million Undocumented Immigrants

Donald Trump: Women Will ‘Have To Go To Another State’ For Abortions If Roe V. Wade Is Repealed

Trump pledged to appoint Supreme Court justices who oppose the law that guarantees women the right to have an abortion.
so its gonna be harder for you libtards to kill black babies...thats a good thing

There are many racist mother fuckers on this board on both sides but Tiger takes home the trophy. Insult after insult never just rational debate. But this is why this board is so entertaining so thank you. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!??!
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck than gotdamit, its a fuckin duck.....I dare you, double dare you, triple dare you to show one thread I posted that isn't FACT AND SINCE YOU CAN NOT, I suggest you crawl back to your fuckin lice hole and scratch yourself to sleep.

What kind of undocumented immigrants?? That's why people gave a huge fuck you to the media, for those sort of dishonest headlines. Everyone should support illegal CRIMINALS getting the boot.:thup: Please don't mention that Trump referred to the remaining illegals as "terrific people". The faux shuddering from the left is amusing.:D
Note to stupid white person, the Obama administration thus far has exported over 2 million illegals who are criminals, something again Trump plans to exploit and take credit for once in the white house.....I don't think the bitch has an original anything in that fuckin white head, but orange juice and shit.

You're the fucking titty baby running around disregarding the facts. Continue your hysterical meltdown and providing us entertainment.:lol:

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck than gotdamit, its a fuckin duck.....I dare you, double dare you, triple dare you to show one thread I posted that isn't FACT AND SINCE YOU CAN NOT, I suggest you crawl back to your fuckin lice hole and scratch yourself to sleep.
Lmao. What a fucking racist piece of shit you are. Is this van jones? Everything you post is a racial attack. Have you been to any of the "protest white people marches"?

While you're living plantation fabulous, it might be worth noting that Massa's been evicted, and the plantation is rapidly being foreclosed on... Just sayin'...

Forum List

Back