Note The Difference Between A Faked Insurrection And A Real One....The Presence Of Weapons

You don't need guns to have an insurrection.
Nope, I'm pretty sure the Viking had things under control.

Pelosi and company were just lucky to have escaped the wrath of his horned helmet is all.

Except guns were present on 1-6.

Thats why one was a successful insurrection and the other was an attempted insurrection that failed. Thought that was obvious
Or one is real and the other was fake.
You really think that us gun owners are dumb enough to try to take over the government without being armed to the teeth?
You must be dumber than you appear.....because clearly you've been drinking the Kool-aid. The only people buying this BS are dumb-ass like yourself.

The rest of the Biden voters are totally clueless to your fake insurrection:

Last edited:
Or one is real and the other was fake.
You really think that us gun owners are dumb enough to try to take over the government without being armed to the teeth?
You must be dumber than you appear.....because clearly you've been drinking the Kool-aid. The rest of the Biden voters are totally clueless to your fake insurrection.

Yes, I think y'all are dumb enough to do a lot of things... Like vote in a reality show con man to run the country.

Yes, I think y'all are dumb enough to do a lot of things... Like vote in a reality show con man to run the country.
Well...you fags voted in Obama.....voted for Hillary....and probably voted for Biden.
So you represent that type of stupidity.
The point should be that nobody is that stupid....except schmucks like yourself.

Well...you fags voted in Obama.....voted for Hillary....and probably voted for Biden.
So you represent that type of stupidity.
The point should be that nobody is that stupid....except schmucks like yourself.

Wow, great off topic comeback. You sure showed me!

Forum List

Back