Not Terribly Important, But An Interesting Comparison

It looks like Hillary is about ready to cry over the news.

Learn the difference between candid and staged photos. This whole thing stinks of being staged for maximum political effect from the start.

The less formal Obama photo from 2011 crackles with suspense :auiqs.jpg:

Dressed for work, or dressed for bar hopping?

You be the judge.

Situation Room: 2 photos capture vastly different presidents

The motorcade didn’t return back to the White House until 4:18 pm — nearly 50 minutes after the Baghdad raid started.

Trump was golfing. During the raid.

read this tweet.
Its a staged photo.

The motorcade didn’t return back to the White House until 4:18 pm — nearly 50 minutes after the Baghdad raid started.

and he waited till 9am to announce it?

ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi targeted, believed dead in US raid in Syria: Sources

"The White House declined to comment, saying the president was planning to deliver remarks at 9 a.m. EDT Sunday. No details were provided on what would be included in President Donald Trump's remarks. "

Back in the 70's I quit one job and refused a few offers from companies that put too much emphasis on style. Luckily programming and system analyst jobs were in demand and I didn't have to put up with folks telling me how long I could grow my hair and what to wear. With comparison to the dueling pictures, in regards to attire I'd have felt much more genuine at Obama's White House than Trumps. But to each his own.

Learn the difference between candid and staged photos. This whole thing stinks of being staged for maximum political effect from the start.
Both are staged, and neither actually happened.

You be the judge.

read this tweet.
Its a staged photo.
Fake news.
Al-Baghdadi’s Death Came Despite Trump’s Actions, Military Officials Say | Mr. Trump’s abrupt decision to pull forces from northern Syria disrupted meticulous planning for the raid on the ISIS leader and forced the Pentagon to press ahead with a risky night operation

The raid had nothing to do with Trump. It was entirely done by the pentagon.

"Trump was removing surveillance assets such as those used to watch Baghdadi, forcing the Pentagon to strike now or potentially never"

You be the judge.

read this tweet.
Its a staged photo.
Fake news.
Al-Baghdadi’s Death Came Despite Trump’s Actions, Military Officials Say | Mr. Trump’s abrupt decision to pull forces from northern Syria disrupted meticulous planning for the raid on the ISIS leader and forced the Pentagon to press ahead with a risky night operation

The raid had nothing to do with Trump. It was entirely done by the pentagon.

"Trump was removing surveillance assets such as those used to watch Baghdadi, forcing the Pentagon to strike now or potentially never"

I was absolutely no fan of Obama, but this comparison is just stupid. What the President is wearing when he's not dealing with or addressing the public is of very little concern to me.

The focus in either scenario shouldn't even be on Trump or Obama. It should be on our men and women in uniform who put their asses on the line to take these shitstains out. They're the heroes. The people in those rooms are just spectators.

Dressed for work, or dressed for bar hopping? You be the judge.
One's an organic photo. The other is a photo-op. Why do you think those generals look so constipated? They know this is just going to be another example of Trumpian propaganda and they're just there to prop up his ego. Stop congratulating Trump for killing al-Baghdadi. Delta Force killed al-Baghdadi.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
Stop congratulating Obama for killing Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden. [URL='https://twitter.com/hashtag/debate?src=hash']#debate
[/URL]
9:12 PM - Oct 22, 2012
Twitter Ads info and privacy
32.4K people are talking about this
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/260549166776852480

Forum List

Back