Not so happy meal

McDonalds used to be an inexpensive family night out
Now, families can’t afford it

I can afford to eat any meal McDonalds throws my way and I still wouldn't pay these prices on sheer principle.

The stuff is still just fast food, burgers and fries.

When these places agreed to raise salaries to what used to take a Masters Degree to earn, they should have expected they would be making less profit.

I can afford to eat any meal McDonalds throws my way and I still wouldn't pay these prices on sheer principle.

The stuff is still just fast food, burgers and fries.

When these places agreed to raise salaries to what used to take a Masters Degree to earn, they should have expected they would be making less profit.
Their actually not taking less profit fuckup.

They’re making more.

I think you are starting to understand why the majority of Americans don't believe the hype over the "great" economy. It's only great for the top quartile the rest are barely staying afloat.
Hilarious

The gop put out a Xwatter this week that stated 62% of working people live paycheck to paycheck under Biden.

Is that too low or too high for you?

McDonalds used to be an inexpensive family night out

Now, families can’t afford it
I think the rich liberals want the peons to be vegetarians or eating synthetic meat as part of their plan in their Global Warming religion.Of course, they will continue to consume meat.

Cows fart a lot and cause global warming.

It is a shame that a mega billion dollar corporation has to rely on low wage labor to make a profit

Who cares if they exploit kids
/---/ The wages they paid back then allowed for cheap meals. They hired teenagers who mostly lived at home and were gaining work experience and earning pocket money. I know. My friends and I in High School had these entry level jobs.
Now, forcing corporations to pay so-called "living wages" drives up the cost and causes unemployment for teens looking for their first job.

Let's Go Swifties.

/---/ The wages they paid back then allowed for cheap meals. They hired teenagers who mostly lived at home and were gaining work experience and earning pocket money. I know. My friends and I in High School had these entry level jobs.
Now, forcing corporations to pay so-called "living wages" drives up the cost and causes unemployment for teens looking for their first job.

Let's Go Swifties.

When I was in HS, McDonalds paid $2 an hour (early 70s)
You could get a Big Mac, fries and a drink for under $1
Half an hours work

Today that Big Mac, Fries and a drink will cost you $10
At $15 an hour it takes 40 minutes work

McDonalds wage is not even keeping up with inflation

When I was in HS, McDonalds paid $2 an hour (early 70s)
You could get a Big Mac, fries and a drink for under $1
Half an hours work

Today that Big Mac, Fries and a drink will cost you $10
At $15 an hour it takes 40 minutes work

McDonalds wage is not even keeping up with inflation
/----/ I agree in part but California set MW at $20 and you didn't factor in income taxes.

Even McD’s is feeling the pressure from this Biden economy. Fast food used to be a cheap quick meal, although not a healthy option it was still an affordable option for lower income families. Then we Built Back Better and those same families have been helped to the point of being unable to afford a fast food meal anymore.

Twenty an hour has consequences. We told you

Fast food is mucho cheaper if you lose the drink.
I don’t drink Pepsi or Coke with a fast meal. I drive home and enjoy a beer with my fast food. It’s healthier.

I can’t remember the last time I had a Coke or Pepsi. It has been at least four years.

Forum List

Back