Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

He'd be an idiot to pay taxes he didn't have to. Even most Democrats aren't that stupid.

Of course at his income level, he would have to pay some mandatory taxes. You can't evade income taxes and business taxes dude. I have no idea how he did it. That is some serious accounting jiu-jitsu he's doing. What an unethical scumbag. No wonder he's always under audit. He's such a fucking asshole.
If he didn't have to pay taxes, why would he. Look. I know your life likely revolves around free stuff from taxpayers, but don't expect them to pay if they can get around it. Support yourself instead.

In what fucking world would he "not have to pay taxes" with his income being in the stratosphere? I pay a shitload of taxes being self-employed, and I make only a fraction of what he earns. Me and my tax guy have tried everything to lower my tax bill, but there is only so much you can do -- I still end up owing a shit ton of money every year. How he is getting away with what he's doing is truly amazing, and likely criminal.

Yet you continue to vote for democrats, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

Actually, no matter how rich or poor one is, taking advantage of every single tax break they can legally whether child care credits, medical expenses, work mileage, other non-reimbursed personal expenses at work or whatever ... makes them smart.

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.

What a fucking hypocrite. Name one democrat that doesn't use the tax code?
Hes honest about gaming the system.and it needs reform.
So whcih femocrats would get rid of deductions? Why do you think wall street gives hillary all that money?
Why do uou think Warren Bugfett is for raisong taxes. Remove deductions and Buffett woukd not be in favor of raising taxes.

You do know that tax laws benefit very rich people who hire tax Lawyers right?
That they hurt small business owners who dont or cant hire lawyers, right?

What you are asking us to do is vote for a freedom to fascism government. But only you are backdooring it on us. Is that what Trump is? Because I'm all for that.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank whose ass you kiss. If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law instead of Common law of the land? Then I am at a loss for words. When the IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950, that was when cities, counties and towns were encouraged to "incorporate" so they could revenue share.....revenue that they would get from fleecing the sheeple. Have you ever driven through a town and seen the sign "Entering corporate limits"? What that means is that you have left the corporate jurisdiction of the county and are now under the jurisdiction of that town thus subject to their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank

It wasn't an attack on the Fed.
Post the EO and I'll point out your error.

If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law

Still waiting for proof that any of your gibberish is true.

When the IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950,

Prove that happened.

Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289 AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended - (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

JOHN F. KENNEDY THE WHITE HOUSE, June 4, 1963

Thanks.

Kennedy repeated his calls for Congress to act on several occasions, including his 1963 Economic Report, where he wrote:[4]

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

He wants the Fed to issue $1 FRNs to replace silver certificates?
How does that make the Fed mad at him? How does that reduce the Fed's power?
Threaten the Fed's existence?

Ok, before I waste any more time on you....are you saying that the Federal Reserve central bank is a good thing and that you support it? Because if you are, I really have nothing more to say. This parasitic entity that has caused the booms and busts while financing both sides of every war and conflict deserves nothing but a big time double middle finger salute and if it was within my power, I would hang every single POS that has ever backed it, worked for it, or supported it from the highest trees. There is no fucking way you can justify the existence of this parasitic entity...none, nada, zilch.

....are you saying that the Federal Reserve central bank is a good thing

A lender of last resort is useful in a crisis.

This parasitic entity that has caused the booms and busts

There were more frequent, deeper, booms and busts before the Fed.
It's almost like it's part of human nature.

while financing both sides of every war and conflict

The Fed loaned money to the Japanese and Germans before WWII?
Or was it during? I'd like to see some proof.
If you have a source not deep into tertiary syphilis, please provide it.

We've understood all along. I think you are missing the point. Us liberals have been telling you the rich aren't paying their fair share in taxes and you cons have been arguing with us. Now trump admits it and you still want to argue?

So now we know trump and companies like GE pay no taxes. No wonder we're broke

What taxes???? What taxes are they not paying their "fair share of? Income tax, corporate income tax? Why does composite government have so much wealth while pleading empty pockets? Composite "gubermint" (which is a corporate entity) isn't hurting for money...they simply plead poverty so they can justify less services while subsidizing the flood of illegals they are welcoming into this country. No offense, but you are a bit on the clueless side.
You're insane. Either that or brilliant. LOL

Not a genius, just a dogged researcher that lives and breathes this shit. Learn how to read a CAFR, it's not that hard and you will find an ungodly amount of wealth these municipalities are holding. I read the CAFR of HOUSTON TEXAS INC and found that they are sitting on enough hard assets to fund the needs of the city, fund the retirements of their workers and not charge one dime of property tax, collect one fine for 17 years with just the investments that they have now. The STATE OF TEXAS.INC is sitting on a trillion dollars of liquid assets alone and that does not include all of their subsidiaries which are subsidiaries of USA.INC. Go to youtube when you have the time and watch "Corporation Nation".......it's mind blowing and it will piss you off.

I read the CAFR of HOUSTON TEXAS INC and found that they are sitting on enough hard assets to fund the needs of the city, fund the retirements of their workers and not charge one dime of property tax, collect one fine for 17 years

Can you list their assets?

The STATE OF TEXAS.INC is sitting on a trillion dollars of liquid assets alone

Link to their CAFR, if you have it.

The key word is "liquid"

The key word, the wrong one, is trillion.

He'd be an idiot to pay taxes he didn't have to. Even most Democrats aren't that stupid.

Of course at his income level, he would have to pay some mandatory taxes. You can't evade income taxes and business taxes dude. I have no idea how he did it. That is some serious accounting jiu-jitsu he's doing. What an unethical scumbag. No wonder he's always under audit. He's such a fucking asshole.
If he didn't have to pay taxes, why would he. Look. I know your life likely revolves around free stuff from taxpayers, but don't expect them to pay if they can get around it. Support yourself instead.

In what fucking world would he "not have to pay taxes" with his income being in the stratosphere? I pay a shitload of taxes being self-employed, and I make only a fraction of what he earns. Me and my tax guy have tried everything to lower my tax bill, but there is only so much you can do -- I still end up owing a shit ton of money every year. How he is getting away with what he's doing is truly amazing, and likely criminal.

Criminal? Care to back up your asinine opinion with some real facts, or are you going to continue to make shit up and pretend its real?

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank whose ass you kiss. If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law instead of Common law of the land? Then I am at a loss for words. When the IMF took USA.INC into receivership in 1950, that was when cities, counties and towns were encouraged to "incorporate" so they could revenue share.....revenue that they would get from fleecing the sheeple. Have you ever driven through a town and seen the sign "Entering corporate limits"? What that means is that you have left the corporate jurisdiction of the county and are now under the jurisdiction of that town thus subject to their acts, statutes, codes and ordinances.

JFK had silver backed currency printed, 4.3 billion dollars if I remember correctly that was a direct attack against he Fed bank

If you don't why it's wrong to have your government incorporated and under admiralty law

Prove that happened.

Executive Order 11110

AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289 AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended - (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or
If I were Superman I'd ask the bankers to give back what they have stolen. If they did not each week I would show up at the richest bankers house, fly him up 700 feet and then drop them. If the other bankers didn't stop doing what they are doing I'd show up and drop the next richest.

JP Morgan, dropped. Rockafeller, Dropped. Carnegee, Melon, Rothchild, dropped, dropped, dropped.

I'd do the same with the Mafia, ISIS & GOP.
Interesting. Violence seems like a reasonable response.
:wtf:

I hope that's a joke

Dale is a joke.

I generally agree with what he says. But wow, he's gone la la on this one. I suppose he thinks the post office is private too

He's a nut on much more than just the Fed.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact. I thought it was a "gubermint" entity as well but I was wrong. BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and the reasons as to why that is significant would probably be too much for you to comprehend.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact.

You might have a better case except for the fact that the US Treasury received $100 billion versus $1.7 billion for the "private owners".

BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity

Is my birth certificate pledged as collateral for a government loan?

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency? I must be reading something wrong. It was authorized by congress to exists, but it is not a government agency.

Criminal? Care to back up your asinine opinion with some real facts, or are you going to continue to make shit up and pretend its real?

Trump had an income of $557 million last year. Are you going to tell me that he honestly had to pay no taxes? Take Trumps orange balls out of your mouth, and TRY BEING HONEST.

Trump claims income of over $557 million in 2015, slams Sanders in FEC filing

Prove that happened.

Executive Order 11110

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended - (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or
If I were Superman I'd ask the bankers to give back what they have stolen. If they did not each week I would show up at the richest bankers house, fly him up 700 feet and then drop them. If the other bankers didn't stop doing what they are doing I'd show up and drop the next richest.

JP Morgan, dropped. Rockafeller, Dropped. Carnegee, Melon, Rothchild, dropped, dropped, dropped.

Dale is a joke.

I generally agree with what he says. But wow, he's gone la la on this one. I suppose he thinks the post office is private too

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact. I thought it was a "gubermint" entity as well but I was wrong. BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and the reasons as to why that is significant would probably be too much for you to comprehend.

You might have a better case except for the fact that the US Treasury received $100 billion versus $1.7 billion for the "private owners".

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency? I must be reading something wrong. It was authorized by congress to exists, but it is not a government agency.

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency?

Only because it is.

There are reasons Trump is rich and you're dependent on entitlements. Intelligence is likely one of them.

I don't depend on any "entitlements." Your childish accusations only signal you're losing the debate.

Actually, no matter how rich or poor one is, taking advantage of every single tax break they can legally whether child care credits, medical expenses, work mileage, other non-reimbursed personal expenses at work or whatever ... makes them smart.

This is true. You should take advantage of every tax break, as long as you do it legally. There is NO WAY IN HELL Trump does his tax returns ethically. With an income of $557 million last year, he's gotta be cooking the books. He probably has an entire team devoted to manipulating his numbers.

Executive Order 11110

Only because it is.
Umm... no. Find me a source that defines it as a federal agency, because I can't find a credible one.

Only because it is.
Umm... no. Find me a source that defines it as a federal agency, because I can't find a credible one.

Umm...yes.

Who owns the Federal Reserve?
The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone. Although parts of the Federal Reserve System share some characteristics with private-sector entities, the Federal Reserve was established to serve the public interest.

The Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress, which created the System in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act. This central banking "system" has three important features: (1) a central governing board--the Federal Reserve Board of Governors; (2) a decentralized operating structure of 12 Federal Reserve Banks; and (3) a blend of public and private characteristics.

The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is an agency of the federal government. The Board--appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate--provides general guidance for the Federal Reserve System and oversees the 12 Reserve Banks. The Board reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress but, unlike many other public agencies, it is not funded by congressional appropriations. In addition, though the Congress sets the goals for monetary policy, decisions of the Board--and the Fed's monetary policy-setting body, the Federal Open Market Committe--about how to reach those goals do not require approval by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.

Some observers mistakenly consider the Federal Reserve to be a private entity because the Reserve Banks are organized similarly to private corporations. For instance, each of the 12 Reserve Banks operates within its own particular geographic area, or District, of the United States, and each is separately incorporated and has its own board of directors. Commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System hold stock in their District's Reserve Bank. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. In fact, the Reserve Banks are required by law to transfer net earnings to the U.S. Treasury, after providing for all necessary expenses of the Reserve Banks, legally required dividend payments, and maintaining a limited balance in a surplus fund

FRB: Who owns the Federal Reserve?

WTF?

Do you know what investments are?

I can do a hell of a lot better job then S.S. if they just give me my money an plus if they gave me my wife's money she could of had a gold plated head stone..

What are you missing here?

Plus...if you know you are about to die, you can go out with a blast, or leave the left over money to your family.

Or you could go on one big blast and then leave the next 20 years with nothing, because the doctor fucked up.

Or you could die and leave your family with massive debts.

That would probably happen, with some people. No plan is fault proof. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot. But the fact that so many people are now paying into a system that might not even be there when they retire scares the crap out of people.

Yeah, no plan is fool proof, and if the govt takes money from people and then gives it back if they survive to retirement age, then some benefit more than they put in because they live longer, others benefit less because they die earlier, but at the end of the die old people have some dignity in their old age, rather than being thrown to the wolves because selfish bastards don't want to pay money into the system. Think they can beat the system. Think bad things won't happen to them but will demand the govt bails them out if they do.

You don't get it. The government has wasted the money of many retirement age people, and it now takes the retirement money of current working people to pay their checks. So, the people working now, don't like the idea of there being no money to retire with once they quit working. This isn't hard to understand.

Not hard to understand ... but definitely shows a lack of fundamental understanding of the process.

If Donald was paying taxes he didn't need to pay, he would be stupid. It's not that hard a concept. OP mad that Trump isn't a politically correct POS.
You are supporting a candidate for public office who brags about not paying taxes. Whose tax dollars are we to use to support the military, infrastructure, etc.? You are so ridiculous. You want to turn this into a 3rd world country...have a despot as leader. Unbelievable.
Absolute nonsense ...

You're trying to condemn a person who used the laws of the land, obeyed those laws, and "theoretically" didn't pay any taxes. Talk about sanctimonious hypocrisy. How much more than you owed did YOU pay the government this year? Did you scrupulously apply the IRS rules when you figured out YOUR tax return? So did he ...

How many jobs were created by the money that you THINK should have gone to the government?

Frankly, I would rather have a leader who understands the law, uses them appropriately, and creates jobs than a person who has been on the government payroll for the past 45 years, doesn't have a clue how the economy works, hasn't created a job in her life, hides behind a "charitable" foundation that just happens to pay her, her husband, and her daughter millions of dollars of a year of those charitable contributions, and proudly crows about how much "her" government is going to give away if only, please, pretty please, you vote for her.

This is true. You should take advantage of every tax break, as long as you do it legally. There is NO WAY IN HELL Trump does his tax returns ethically. With an income of $557 million last year, he's gotta be cooking the books. He probably has an entire team devoted to manipulating his numbers.

Well, hell --- if he's GOTTA be cooking the books, and there's NO WAY IN HELL ..

why are even discussing the issue?

You have no proof, you make wild, unsubstantiated statements, and you expect that to be taken seriously?

It is abundantly clear that 1) you have no concept of the tax laws, 2) you do not understand that rationale behind tax breaks, and 3) you're allowing your ignorance to lead you down the primrose path.

Prove that happened.

Executive Order 11110

Dale is a joke.

I don't know what you mean by "agency," but it's irrefutably government. No market force created it, government did. Government takes the "profits," the President appoints it's leaders and the Senate confirms them like any other government

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.
So, how much more did you pay in taxes than you had to? If Trump's accountants are smart enough to use the tax laws to his advantage, he'll also use the laws to the country's advantage when dealing with other countries.

Forum List

Back