Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact. I thought it was a "gubermint" entity as well but I was wrong. BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and the reasons as to why that is significant would probably be too much for you to comprehend.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact.

You might have a better case except for the fact that the US Treasury received $100 billion versus $1.7 billion for the "private owners".

BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity

Is my birth certificate pledged as collateral for a government loan?

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency? I must be reading something wrong. It was authorized by congress to exists, but it is not a government agency.

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency?

Only because it is.
Run by private bankers. Certain things shouldn't be privatized. Prisons, elections, healthcare and why are we paying bankers interest on the debt? Let's manage it ourselves like we did before the 1913 federal reserve act?
Yes, the Federal Reserve private since it is made up by PRIVATE BANKS.

Made up of private banks? What the fuck? The Fed is the overlord to private banks. Democrats, damn, you're stupid as shit.

Obama's role in this country is "taxpayer," right? Cops are drivers. Referees are basketball players and umpires are baseball players.

You're just sad.

Banks are regulated by the fed. To say they have any power over that is the stupid, liberal, government loving stupid shit that you are, Hillary

Wait, people think The Federal Reserve is a government agency? I must be reading something wrong. It was authorized by congress to exists, but it is not a government agency.

Only because it is.
Run by private bankers. Certain things shouldn't be privatized. Prisons, elections, healthcare and why are we paying bankers interest on the debt? Let's manage it ourselves like we did before the 1913 federal reserve act?

Gawd, you haven't a clue. The Fed is the US government, you're an idiot.

So seriously, you think they randomly set interest rates and government is just a victim?

Meanwhile, as I keep telling you, you clueless dork, Obama appoints their leaders, the senate confirms them, their "profits" all get paid into the treasury, government can remove them, they set US economic policy and monitary policy ...

... and you think they are independent. You're ... one ... stupid ... clueless ... fuck ...
The Federal Reserve is not a Government agency and it is not accountable to any branches of the U.S. Government...

:wtf:

The fed leaders are appointed, re-appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. Bitch much?
I am not bitching. I am trying to raise your awareness not to make a fool of yourself for all to see.

Last edited:
He'd be an idiot to pay taxes he didn't have to. Even most Democrats aren't that stupid.
Yea well I'm tired of you intellectually dishonest conservatives. It took trump admitting he doesn't pay taxes for you to even admit the rich aren't paying their fair share. Told you so.

I tell you what ... let's do a little math.

How many jobs did you create last year?

How much taxes were generated as a result of those jobs?

Add to that the amount of taxes you paid.

How many jobs did Trump create last year?

How much taxes did those job generate?

Add to that the amount of taxes Trump paid - even if it's nothing.

Who wins?

Interesting. Violence seems like a reasonable response.
He's a nut on much more than just the Fed.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact. I thought it was a "gubermint" entity as well but I was wrong. BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and the reasons as to why that is significant would probably be too much for you to comprehend.

The Fed is a private entity...that is a fact.

You might have a better case except for the fact that the US Treasury received $100 billion versus $1.7 billion for the "private owners".

BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity

Is my birth certificate pledged as collateral for a government loan?

Only because it is.

Run by private bankers.

The Fed is run by private bankers? What does that mean?

and why are we paying bankers interest on the debt?

Which bankers? Which debt? Be specific.

Let's manage it ourselves like we did before the 1913 federal reserve act?

You mean when we had the previous Central Banks?

In what fucking world would he "not have to pay taxes" with his income being in the stratosphere? I pay a shitload of taxes being self-employed, and I make only a fraction of what he earns. Me and my tax guy have tried everything to lower my tax bill, but there is only so much you can do -- I still end up owing a shit ton of money every year. How he is getting away with what he's doing is truly amazing, and likely criminal.
There are reasons Trump is rich and you're dependent on entitlements. Intelligence is likely one of them.
An initial $24 million loan and a job in daddy's real estate company. 8 bankruptcy later
You just MIGHT want to get your facts straight ----

Nahh, what was I thinking?

About most things I do not agree with Bobo but on the Fed he is in the right. The Fed is a private bank system. You guys need to look into the Fed before you post more shit about it. You cannot be more ill informed as you are at the present.

He'd be an idiot to pay taxes he didn't have to. Even most Democrats aren't that stupid.
Yea well I'm tired of you intellectually dishonest conservatives. It took trump admitting he doesn't pay taxes for you to even admit the rich aren't paying their fair share. Told you so.

They are paying their fair share as determined by Congress and the President. That is why this whole discussion is BS. It's Congress and the President that are the problem, not the rich that follow the laws.
The rich thru lobbyists wrote those laws. A.L.E.C. wrote those loopholes

Rich Congressmen wrote the tax codes for rich people. We elected Congressmen that sold us out to the almighty dollar. Congress is 100% responsible. If your Congressman didn't tell the rich to get lost, then he is part of the problem. Vote the SOB out!

About most things I do not agree with Bobo but on the Fed he is in the right. The Fed is a private bank system. You guys need to look into the Fed before you post more shit about it. You cannot be more ill informed as you are at the present.

The Fed is a private bank system.

Nope.

Who owns the Federal Reserve?
The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone. Although parts of the Federal Reserve System share some characteristics with private-sector entities, the Federal Reserve was established to serve the public interest.

The Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress, which created the System in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act. This central banking "system" has three important features: (1) a central governing board--the Federal Reserve Board of Governors; (2) a decentralized operating structure of 12 Federal Reserve Banks; and (3) a blend of public and private characteristics.

The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is an agency of the federal government. The Board--appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate--provides general guidance for the Federal Reserve System and oversees the 12 Reserve Banks. The Board reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress but, unlike many other public agencies, it is not funded by congressional appropriations. In addition, though the Congress sets the goals for monetary policy, decisions of the Board--and the Fed's monetary policy-setting body, the Federal Open Market Committe--about how to reach those goals do not require approval by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.

Some observers mistakenly consider the Federal Reserve to be a private entity because the Reserve Banks are organized similarly to private corporations. For instance, each of the 12 Reserve Banks operates within its own particular geographic area, or District, of the United States, and each is separately incorporated and has its own board of directors. Commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System hold stock in their District's Reserve Bank. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. In fact, the Reserve Banks are required by law to transfer net earnings to the U.S. Treasury, after providing for all necessary expenses of the Reserve Banks, legally required dividend payments, and maintaining a limited balance in a surplus fund.

FRB: Who owns the Federal Reserve?

Nope.

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone. Although parts of the Federal Reserve System share some characteristics with private-sector entities, the Federal Reserve was established to serve the public interest.

The Federal Reserve derives its authority from the Congress, which created the System in 1913 with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act. This central banking "system" has three important features: (1) a central governing board--the Federal Reserve Board of Governors; (2) a decentralized operating structure of 12 Federal Reserve Banks; and (3) a blend of public and private characteristics.

The Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., is an agency of the federal government. The Board--appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate--provides general guidance for the Federal Reserve System and oversees the 12 Reserve Banks. The Board reports to and is directly accountable to the Congress but, unlike many other public agencies, it is not funded by congressional appropriations. In addition, though the Congress sets the goals for monetary policy, decisions of the Board--and the Fed's monetary policy-setting body, the Federal Open Market Committe--about how to reach those goals do not require approval by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government.

Some observers mistakenly consider the Federal Reserve to be a private entity because the Reserve Banks are organized similarly to private corporations. For instance, each of the 12 Reserve Banks operates within its own particular geographic area, or District, of the United States, and each is separately incorporated and has its own board of directors. Commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System hold stock in their District's Reserve Bank. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. In fact, the Reserve Banks are required by law to transfer net earnings to the U.S. Treasury, after providing for all necessary expenses of the Reserve Banks, legally required dividend payments, and maintaining a limited balance in a surplus fund.

The Federal Reserve is not accountable to the U.S. government. Here is some educational material. Bernanke, a well known right wing propagandist is spreading lies about the Federal Reserve.

Nope.

At what time did he say the Fed is above the law?

Nope.

He said they were not accountable to Congress and the Feds relationship with the resident is meaningless.. Watch it again.
President Kennedy, The Fed And Executive Order 11110

Nope.

Watch Bernanke telling Grayson that the money the Fed printed just "disappeared" to somewhere in Europe on the second video.

The Federal Reserve is not accountable to the U.S. government. Here is some educational material. Bernanke, a well known right wing propagandist is spreading lies about the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve is not accountable to the U.S. government.

It's part of the government. Their officials have to testify before Congress.
Do you think someone would listen to that fat, smarmy fuck, Grayson, if it wasn't legally required? LOL!

Bernanke, a well known right wing propagandist is spreading lies about the Federal Reserve.

What lies was he spreading? Can you be specific?

Do you think someone would listen to that fat, smarmy fuck, Grayson, if it wasn't legally required? LOL!

Bernanke, a well known right wing propagandist is spreading lies about the Federal Reserve.

Bernanke couldn't be specific.
In fact, he seemed to be shitting in his pants.

Nope.

He said they were not accountable to Congress and the Feds relationship with the resident is meaningless.. Watch it again.

He said they were not accountable to Congress

He didn't even say the word "accountable".
Is your head up your ass again?

Bernanke couldn't be specific.
In fact, he seemed to be shitting in his pants.

I want defcon to be specific.

Dealing with a moron in congress is frustrating, why would he shit his pants?

Generally, I like your posts. The "right winger Bernanke lying" remark was sarcasm. Bernanke just told Grayson in a polite way to fuck off. I am not a Grayson fan but the video is an instrument to show that the FED prints money and is not accountable for where it goes. I am not going to argue over this with you, you need to make your own investigation. I gave you the basics and if you are interested, you will. If you are not, it is a waste of time to go back and forth here. The Federal Reserve is not part of the government. Re-read the Constitution.

Nope.

Watch Bernanke telling Grayson that the money the Fed printed just "disappeared" to somewhere in Europe on the second video.

He used the word "disappeared"? LOL!
Are you drunk? Or just deaf?

Forum List

Back