Not One More Word About Guns

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Dimm's are dangerous clowns, but clowns nonetheless.

Correct. They don't understand the reason we need our guns is because of Democrats. The only way to ever come close to getting rid of guns is if we could get rid of Democrats first. With no Democrats around, what would we need guns for outside of hunting and sport?

But since we can't do that Lord knows we've tried then we Americans need to be armed.

Correct. They don't understand the reason we need our guns is because of Democrats. The only way to ever come close to getting rid of guns is if we could get rid of Democrats first. With no Democrats around, what would we need guns for outside of hunting and sport?

But since we can't do that Lord knows we've tried then we Americans need to be armed.

Their new plan is to ban some types of ammo!!

They could also secure the border before they demand anyone wear masks.

lol

Nonsense.

Carlton is a liar and rightwing partisan hack.

I want one person on the right to show me where they supported disarming the Afghan military as we left the country.

I want one person on the right to show me where they supported disarming the Afghan military as we left the country.

It's not about disarming the Afghan military, it's about taking our military planes, vehicles and gear back when we left.

They’re the same thing.

We armed the Afghan military.

Taking our stuff back would be disarming them.

When the announcement came that we were leaving, the Afghanistan military ran for the hills. There is no Afghanistan military. It's about taking our stuff back, not arms we gave to them in the first place. That's why in Trump's plan, the mission was to remove American citizens, then remove Afghan people that assisted us, then remove our equipment, and then our military leaves.

When the announcement came that we were leaving, the Afghanistan military ran for the hills. There is no Afghanistan military. It's about taking our stuff back, not arms we gave to them in the first place. That's why in Trump's plan, the mission was to remove American citizens, then remove Afghan people that assisted us, then remove our equipment, and then our military leaves.
We either took our stuff or destroyed it. Everything in the hands of the Taliban belonged to the Afghan military who folded AFTER we left.

The only way to prevent that is to disarm the Afghan military as we were leaving which is stupid.

Second, we know that this supposed “Trump plan” is a fiction. There never was any plan to remove American citizens or Afghan people that assisted us.

We either took our stuff or destroyed it. Everything in the hands of the Taliban belonged to the Afghan military who folded AFTER we left.

The only way to prevent that is to disarm the Afghan military as we were leaving which is stupid.

Second, we know that this supposed “Trump plan” is a fiction. There never was any plan to remove American citizens or Afghan people that assisted us.

Of course there was. Do you think everybody is as MF stupid as that idiot in the White House? It was no genius plan either. It was pure common sense which Democrats are void of. Where is your evidence that all we left were the Afghan military equipment? Not even CNN is trying to promote that large if a pile of bullshit. We didn't leave Afghanistan until yesterday, and the Afghan military left over a week ago. If there was still an Afghan military, the equipment would be in their hands instead of the Taliban, wouldn't it?

Of course there was. Do you think everybody is as MF stupid as that idiot in the White House? It was no genius plan either. It was pure common sense which Democrats are void of. Where is your evidence that all we left were the Afghan military equipment? Not even CNN is trying to promote that large if a pile of bullshit. We didn't leave Afghanistan until yesterday, and the Afghan military left over a week ago. If there was still an Afghan military, the equipment would be in their hands instead of the Taliban, wouldn't it?
“Of course there was”

So it’s an article of faith.

Not an article of faith:

The government and military withdrawal was orderly and planned.

“Of course there was”

So it’s an article of faith.

Not an article of faith:

The government and military withdrawal was orderly and planned.

I swear, only a leftist like you could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to his face. I'm not talking about scrap equipment that got melted down, I'm talking about OUR working military equipment (83 billion dollars estimates say) being left behind by the stuttering idiot. And if you look at your one post, it says AFTER the fall of Kabul which is what we're talking about.

No plans to remove all Americans, no plans to remove our military equipment and no plans to transport the Afghans that helped us while we were there. I seen his General last night making a statement that they got every American out of there that wanted to leave. Forget about the fact the Taliban were blocking roads to get to the airport and they couldn't leave and we had no US military there to open the roads up to Americans.

It will take several weeks and perhaps a few months for us to find out how many American hostages we left behind, but I hope in 2022 the families of those people come out to tell their horrifying story to the public.

I swear, only a leftist like you could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to his face. I'm not talking about scrap equipment that got melted down, I'm talking about OUR working military equipment (83 billion dollars estimates say) being left behind by the stuttering idiot. And if you look at your one post, it says AFTER the fall of Kabul which is what we're talking about.

No plans to remove all Americans, no plans to remove our military equipment and no plans to transport the Afghans that helped us while we were there. I seen his General last night making a statement that they got every American out of there that wanted to leave. Forget about the fact the Taliban were blocking roads to get to the airport and they couldn't leave and we had no US military there to open the roads up to Americans.

It will take several weeks and perhaps a few months for us to find out how many American hostages we left behind, but I hope in 2022 the families of those people come out to tell their horrifying story to the public.
Look into the eyes of Jesus? WTF are you talking about.

The $83 billion of OUR equipment wasn't OUR equipment. It was equipment we gave to the Afghans to build up their military. How many times do I have to explain this to you before you get it?

Forum List

Back