Not One Minute

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
If you are an American or live in any other free country of this world, I urge you to boycott the 2022 Winter Olympics being held in Beijing, China. I needn't remind you how China has had a long, violent history of murder, oppression, unfair trade practices, slavery, theft of intellectual property, spying, and propaganda. I will not watch this travesty for not one single minute. That includes any US media network who broadcasts these games.

#notoneminute

Denmark Latest Country To Join U.S.-Led Diplomatic Boycott Of Beijing Olympics​

"Denmark will not send diplomats to next month’s Beijing Winter Olympics, marking the latest country to boycott the event due to human rights abuses in China, and the Netherlands is keeping its diplomats home due to Covid-19 restrictions, the two countries said Friday."

Denmark Latest Country To Join U.S.-Led Diplomatic Boycott Of Beijing Olympics

If you are an American or live in any other free country of this world, I urge you to boycott the 2022 Winter Olympics being held in Beijing, China. I needn't remind you how China has had a long, violent history of murder, oppression, unfair trade practices, slavery, theft of intellectual property, spying, and propaganda. I will not watch this travesty for not one single minute. That includes any US media network who broadcasts these games.

#notoneminute

"Denmark will not send diplomats to next month’s Beijing Winter Olympics, marking the latest country to boycott the event due to human rights abuses in China, and the Netherlands is keeping its diplomats home due to Covid-19 restrictions, the two countries said Friday."

I agree that the U.S. should boycott.

#notoneminute

Ohh.....and did I mention the virus the virus that China gave the world? The one that killed millions of people and destroyed entire country's economies?

The following networks will will be broadcasting the 2022 Winter Olympics in Bejing, China:

NBC, Peacock, Zattoo, FuboTV, Sling, TV, USA Network, CNBC, NBCOlympics.com and the NBC Sports app, and the BBC in the UK.

I would suggest writing a strongly-worded email to one or more, or chastising them on their Facebook or Twitter pages, as I intend to do.

Just posted this on NBC Sports' Facebook page:

"Attn NBC Sports: You are one of the networks which are broadcasting the 2022 Winter Olympics being held in Bejing, China. It is a well-known fact that China has been involved in the oppression and murder of their own citizens, unfair trade practices, espionage, and the dissemination of their brand of communism throughout many other countries. I would urge you to understand that by being a partner with them in broadcasting these "games", you are also complicit in the horrible history this country has had. Not to mention, the virus they unleashed on the world, the millions of deaths they caused,. and the destruction of entire economies. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I am calling for all free people of whatever county they life in, to boycott these Olympics, as well as you complicit networks who broadcast them. Not One Minute will I watch these games, and I would suggest that everyone else should as well."

#notoneminute

I swore off the Olympics for life with the last summer Olympics when they allowed New Zealand to blatantly enter a trans gender competitor. There is obviously no credibility to a competition that we've had questions about for years anyway. It is a slap in the face of all of the honest athletes.

*sigh*

For My Country, but I"m gonna say.

Giving up My curling events. It's a sacrifice.

That's all I have to say about that.
Didn't realized curling was an Olympic sport........... :eusa_whistle:

iu

:)

Ohh.....and did I mention the virus the virus that China gave the world? The one that killed millions of people and destroyed entire country's economies?
You mean the virus that Obama and Fauci sent to China with millions of our tax dollars to gain specific functions before they let it loose and blamed the whole thing on a bat? That China virus?

#notoneminute

The Olympics, along with pro and college sports are killing themselves by losing sight of the prime reason people watch them--to see athletic excellence fairly presented and evaluated. Instead they have chosen to promote political and social agendas. They are responsible for their own demise and I applaud it.

Forum List

Back