Why does the camera man for every NFL game want us to see its a woman on the sideline? Who gives a fuck

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
We all know a woman can coach a NFL team and be in the locker room so why the fuck are they on the sidelines??????? On the sideline doing what?

I don't know but the Tampa Bay/Philly game has been a "Shut up Aikman" fest. Damn that man is tiresome enough to make you want to puke coat-hangers. 🤮

We did find out he is mad that he didnt get to call the cowboys game

You're welcome. Nobody should be watching a bunch of hoodlums pretending to be athletes.
Hey, it's your loss.....You have to be no fun at all not to enjoy this.

dallas-folding-chair-warning-collapsesunder-pressure-lmao-19222617.png

Women dont need to be in the sports world
I notice you're not talking about the Cowboys. So funny. I love hot women in sports. But they have to have played in the WNBA, been an Olympic Athlete and have some kind of street cred

Like I don't think Erin Andrews has the street cred to be a sports announcer. But what about these women? Andrews cited Hannah Storm, Melissa Stark, Lesley Visser, and Suzy Kolber as female sportscasters she looked up to who ultimately inspired her to become a sportscaster herself.

Women dont need to be in the sports world

Again, you are making noise like a gay man.

Most of what goes on on the sidelines has nothing to do with gender. There are no feats of upper body strength by the coaches. They aren't stirring the gatorade with their dicks (which I am sure disappoints you).

Your hatred of women, in general, speaks volumes.

Again, you are making noise like a gay man.

Most of what goes on on the sidelines has nothing to do with gender. There are no feats of upper body strength by the coaches. They aren't stirring the gatorade with their dicks (which I am sure disappoints you).

Your hatred of women, in general, speaks volumes.
A man's voice sounds better when I watch a NBA or NFL game

Forum List

Back