"Not normal": Joe Biden attacks our democracy with blatant assault on Supreme Court

Doesn’t necessarily mean more Asians at Harvard

Colleges can still consider Socioeconomic factors.
So a Black from the ghetto can still get preferential admission.
A black whose parents are a doctor and lawyer would not
That’s a much better process than deciding based upon race. It’s also legal, where racial preferences aren’t.

So, it doesn’t like the admissions policies at Harvard and UNC but seems to have no issues with Tx- Austin’s admission that allows affirmative action. It appears that these two colleges stepped over the line in giving preferential treatment to certain races and thus violates the 14th amendment. Affirmative action is still here, just a little more affirmative as to treat everyone equally, which seems to bother some elites.

Is the country supposed to be dangerous for whites?

Perhaps the better question Taz, is HOW would it be dangerous, and by WHO and WHY? And WHAT would be accomplished? Why does it seem to me that factions within our culture are always trying to alienate and polarize society greater rather than celebrating and working toward the unity that has been available to and asked for, by everyone, for many decades?

Apparently, someone either thinks this is a good idea if not actually PROFITING from the division.

Biden served under the first black President
He also selected the first woman and first black Vice President
He also appointed the first black woman to the Supreme Court

Serious cred
Biden’s racist comments cover many years of expressing his racism but is largely ignored by partisan hacks. I could quote all of them and have you excuse each one but it is pointless, racist rarely see their own racism.

They were not rewriting the Constitution. These right wing Nazis are not enforcing the Constitution as written. They are partisan.
\You are the one who is a Nazi who wants to make this country safe for whites.
So you want this country to be unsafe for Whites?

Biden’s racist comments cover many years of expressing his racism but is largely ignored by partisan hacks. I could quote all of them and have you excuse each one but it is pointless, racist rarely see their own racism.
Actions speak louder than words

Especially when you misrepresent the words

The court needs to interpret the Constitution. If they did, they would not have made the ruling. They appare3ntly have no problem with white privilege admissions.

You go ahead and believe that. Why don't you join the riots aimed at the Justices' private homes and families too. That'll be really satisfying for you and make great press for your cult.

You might even get lucky and get new lodgings and three meals a day that you don't have to work for. You'd be able to move out of grandma's basement, finally.

That is the be you can do Nazi.

"The be I can do"?

I guess that's the be you can do.

Nice to see you reverting to the leftist kryptonite:

SODBUSTER

REDNECK

RUBE

HILLBILLY

WHITE SUPREMACIST

HATER

TRANSPHOBIC

ALT-RIGHT