Not native Indians

What I am saying, is that, you take a baby from a Latin culture, have it adopted by an Asian family, it will grown up speaking an Asian language, not a Latin language.

Language has nothing to do with genetics.

This bot posting language groups and genetic groups in the same thread? Is absurd.
Prior to imperialism, languages corresponded to peoples to varying degrees. Now yes: Americans are not Europeans but they speak English.

What I am saying, is that, you take a baby from a Latin culture, have it adopted by an Asian family, it will grown up speaking an Asian language, not a Latin language.

This bot posting language groups and genetic groups in the same thread? Is absurd.
What do you think, all the tribes of these regions gave their children to be raised by another people?

I was commenting on language and genetics from MY point of view, not his. The topic is language and genetics, and that's my take on it. Languages (such as German for instance) convey a temperament which also manifests in the trends and skills within certain genetic groups. Languages are pre-disposed to certain skill-sets and genes. And again, I'm talking about the ORIGINS of those languages, not where they ended up.

so what do you think about the fact that the population of central Alaska and the Navajo descended from the Evenks? It's logical

So the Census and the people who actually live here are lying, and you (who has never been here) is telling the truth?

lmao
I'm not interested in discussing nonsense that contradicts scientific data.

I'm not interested in discussing nonsense that contradicts scientific data.

What scientific data?

According to that website, the US population is 59.3% White (non-hispanic), 5.9% Asian (non-hispanic, 12.6% Black (non-hispanic), 18.9% Hispanic/Latino, 0.7% Native American/Alaskan Native, 0.2% Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, and 2.3% multiracial.

So almost 60% of the population is White (non-hispanic). Where do you think those white people came from? They came from Europe. They are descended from European immigrants.

I don’t value RuPaul’s threads. And this one is no exception. But I’ve read (with some scientists not in agreement) that all human beings are essentially traced back to being “out of Africa.” There is some scientific support for this theory.

To the extent that the “out of Africa” theory is true, then wouldn’t it follow that nobody is European? Maybe even the Asian peoples are actually African?

Or maybe there wasn’t just one “cradle” of civilization?

Europids came from Africa and mixed with Cro-Magnids, their skin is depigmented

So you are saying that the 60% of Americans with very light skin are from Africa? And the millions that immigrated to the US from Europe just disappeared?

Forum List

Back