Not native Indians

I have eyes

You have eyes that have never been to the US. And you have the audacity to try and tell someone who has lived here for 62 and traveled extensively (both for pleasure and for work) what our population looks like? That is just ignorant.

Your eyes see what movies show. That is often not reality.

Just like your claims of what "romance" is, this is just your ego demanding that you are correct. But you aren't.

You have eyes that have never been to the US. And you have the audacity to try and tell someone who has lived here for 62 and traveled extensively (both for pleasure and for work) what our population looks like? That is just ignorant.

Your eyes see what movies show. That is often not reality.

Just like your claims of what "romance" is, this is just your ego demanding that you are correct. But you aren't.
I was not talking about films but about public events. Only a certain type could not be selected for the Miss America, especially a type that was not to the liking of the left.

No matter how long you live in some country, you will not know anything about the people until you begin to study them closely.

Brittany doesn't look bowlegged. That is what cowboy legs look like.
She has a slight curvature inward. Usually cowboy legs are not very crooked but they are bent inward and do not have a European x-shape. Straight legs is a relative concept, here we are talking about the axis of support. Those are cowboy legs, that's for sure.

brittany-murphy-actress-women-blonde-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

She has a slight curvature inward. Usually cowboy legs are not very crooked but they are bent inward and do not have a European x-shape. Straight legs is a relative concept, here we are talking about the axis of support. Those are cowboy legs, that's for sure.

Cowboy's legs were bowed.

I was not talking about films but about public events. Only a certain type could not be selected for the Miss America, especially a type that was not to the liking of the left.

No matter how long you live in some country, you will not know anything about the people until you begin to study them closely.

Let's see. You claim to study Americans from films about public events. I live and traveled all over this nation. But you think there are no Europeans in the US? lol

You really are an idiot.

Cowboy's legs were bowed
Yes, they are also slightly crooked in Britany, but it is almost not noticeable.

Cowboy legs can be easily identified by the foot. The cowboy always leans on the outside of the foot, and he has a large instep, no flat feet. it erases the outer part of the sole.

Thomas Anders has cowboy legs.
images

He was very graceful and the girls liked him. Nobody likes the European type. Monroe's legs were always hidden, she was never photographed in the usual position of her legs.

Let's see. You claim to study Americans from films about public events. I live and traveled all over this nation. But you think there are no Europeans in the US? lol

You really are an idiot.
few

You really are an idiot.

what the fuck are you trying to prove to me here if all the data is against you, including genetics. You are the fucking idiot.

what the fuck are you trying to prove to me here if all the data is against you, including genetics. You are the fucking idiot.

The only thing you have said as far as genetics is a single factor. And that could be 10 generations back, with a single instance of mating with someone other than a European.

In other words, if your great-great-great-great-great-grandmother had a child with a Native American, and it was all Irish in the family after that, the single factor could easily show up.

Spend more time studying what the science actually means, and less time studying crowd in movies about public events. And movies about public events are still fiction. It is not the actual public event.

The only thing you have said as far as genetics is a single factor. And that could be 10 generations back, with a single instance of mating with someone other than a European.
A lot of things are given. Who has ears will hear.

In other words, if your great-great-great-great-great-grandmother had a child with a Native American, and it was all Irish in the family after that, the single factor could easily show up.
If your maternal grandfather was Irish, you will not have an Irish marker. But if there were many Europeans, there would be many markers left, but there are none. And the same goes for the female line. This is stupid talk.

Forum List

Back