Not Making National Headlines: Patriot Guard Riders Turn Out at Retired Police Captain David Dorn’s Wake Today in St. Louis

It would only make news if someone is trying to push a political angle. Its too bad he was killed and I wish his family the best but I never heard about him before he was killed so why would his wake be national news?
Because this man died serving his community. Floyd was a piece of shit.
Thats great but not anywhere near as important as a Black man being killed by yet another racist cop.
So one black man dies by a white cop, very important, but thousands of blacks murdered by blacks not very important. Man you have some real racial issues with your own kind...
Thats correct. White cops get my tax dollars. Ordinary criminals not employed by the local government dont get my tax dollars.

So you couldnt find the video of him being killed and thought this was a good substitute? That kid is a hero. He could have been killed by some racist cops just needing an excuse.

Next you can tell us how Black Lives Matter. Or is it just those black lives caught on video...fricken dumbass.

So you couldnt find the video of him being killed and thought this was a good substitute? That kid is a hero. He could have been killed by some racist cops just needing an excuse.

Next you can tell us how Black Lives Matter. Or is it just those black lives caught on video...fricken dumbass.
Another retarded statement from a retard that has no idea what BLM is about. Your ignorance should be embarrassing to you but that would require you being intelligent enough to be embarrassed.

It would only make news if someone is trying to push a political angle. Its too bad he was killed and I wish his family the best but I never heard about him before he was killed so why would his wake be national news?
Thats great but not anywhere near as important as a Black man being killed by yet another racist cop.
So one black man dies by a white cop, very important, but thousands of blacks murdered by blacks not very important. Man you have some real racial issues with your own kind...
Thats correct. White cops get my tax dollars. Ordinary criminals not employed by the local government dont get my tax dollars.
No , ordinary criminals steal from your sorry ass, or rape your own women and then produce a child that will be just like George. A worthless piece of shit that resisted arrest, not once by not getting into the police car, but twice, while he was all doped up. I will say it again, if you dont give a shit about your people being murdered by your people, then i guess i shouldnt give a damn either. You vote for the politicans that support police unions, then you deserve what the police will do to you , black , white or Asian, they all hate your guts.

Another retarded statement from a retard that has no idea what BLM is about. Your ignorance should be embarrassing to you but that would require you being intelligent enough to be embarrassed.
Youre, right we dont know what BLM stands for, other than the murderous blacks killing blacks, and not one peep out of you. So it is selective black lives matter, only if it pushes your liberal agenda of decimating the police so you asshole can go into white neighborhoods and rape, pillage and burn, just like your savage ancestors did back in Africa and they do it even today.

No , ordinary criminals steal from your sorry ass, or rape your own women and then produce a child that will be just like George. A worthless piece of shit that resisted arrest, not once by not getting into the police car, but twice, while he was all doped up. I will say it again, if you dont give a shit about your people being murdered by your people, then i guess i shouldnt give a damn either. You vote for the politicans that support police unions, then you deserve what the police will do to you , black , white or Asian, they all hate your guts.
Dont be angry. Please focus. I expect ordinary criminals to commit crime. Its news when a cop paid by his community does it. If you have a problem with that then tough shit.

Quite the dodge, I mean comeback...dumbass.

Youre, right we dont know what BLM stands for, other than the murderous blacks killing blacks, and not one peep out of you. So it is selective black lives matter, only if it pushes your liberal agenda of decimating the police so you asshole can go into white neighborhoods and rape, pillage and burn, just like your savage ancestors did back in Africa and they do it even today.

"..and not one peep out of you."

Who told you there isnt one peep out of me?

Go wallow in your ignorance and anger you fucking retard. :lol:

:itsok:

Dont be angry. Please focus. I expect ordinary criminals to commit crime. Its news when a cop paid by his community does it. If you have a problem with that then tough shit.
I am not angry at all, i live with my white privilege just like my buddy here in the picture knowing full well, that we have done everything the right way, while shit heads like you , just cant get out of that liberal victimhood, which causes you to be so angry you support those willing to burn your city down, so you end up with nothing. We laugh at your stupidity, because as they say, you cant stop stupid people from doing stupid things...

Doran died in the line of duty like a hero. Floyd died like a whimpering dog, face down begging another person for his life. Wonder how many of Floyd's victim's begged for their lives when he had a gun on them? Live by violence expect to die by violence.
How do you know Doran didnt die whimpering?
Real men don't whimper. Coward things do. That's why they prey on the weak like pregnant women.

Sure seem that the black one here, is very angry....

Sure seem that the black one here, is very angry....

Just another day for him.

~~~~~~
Because retired Captain David Dorn was a black man as a citizen standing against #BLM, #Antifa and the looting, burning and vandalization of the city he loved. For that he was brutally murdered by other black men, not whites, or cops. He is the hero....

None of us heard about the criminal punk George Floyd either, but that didn't stop violoent goon squads from sacking numerous cities and killing still uncounted black people.

~~~~~~
Just think about it, 18 killed and nearly 50 wounded in Chicago, this is worse than any operation or action in Iraq, or Afghanistan. How many cops have been killed and injured by these mobs, not to mention those bystanders of the rioting on a nationwide basis? Why? because of a drug laden 7 time career felon passing a bogus $20.00 bill.

~~~~~~
Because retired Captain David Dorn was a black man as a citizen standing against #BLM, #Antifa and the looting, burning and vandalization of the city he loved. For that he was brutally murdered by other black men, not whites, or cops. He is the hero....
Show us where he was against BLM or even Antifa for that matter. Ill be waiting for some empirical evidence. Not your opinion.

Forum List

Back