Not everyone wants all electric automobiles

Its a cleaner energy for starters.
that has yet to be proven,,
Maybe in Qannon circles but the rest of the world already knows this.
how can you know the long term effects on something that hasnt ever existed before??
Electricity has been around a long time. The computer you are on right now uses it. How much pollution does your computer produce?

how can you know the long term effects on something that hasnt ever existed before??
Electricity has been around a long time.
you cant be that stupid can you???
Youre the one claiming electric powered devices have not existed before. Are you stupid or just being paid to pretend you are?

Youre the one claiming electric powered devices have not existed before. Are you stupid or just being paid to pretend you are?
where did I say that???

By destroying fossil fuels, the Global Elite are going to make having a private automobile so expensive that it will once again become a status symbol that only the Very Very Rich can afford. And another piece of the agenda is to herd all of the serfs into high density tenement slums where they are much easier to control.

Last edited:
By destroying fossil fuels, the Global Elite are going to make having a private automobile so expensive that it will once again become a status symbol that only the Very Very Rich can afford. And another piece of the agenda is to heard all of the serfs into high density tenement slums where they are much easier to control.
We are already heading there with internal combustion autos..

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

you should go back and read it,, cause thats not what I said,,

When electric vehicles are superior to gas burners in every way I don't see where there will be a problem. That point is coming quickly.

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

What were you saying hasnt existed before? We are talking about electric powered cars.

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

What were you saying hasnt existed before? We were talking about electric powered cars.
correct,, and then you started talking about electricity and other devices,,,

Forum List

Back