Not even out of the gate, Jeb Bush is already biting the dust.

Christie's bridge gate actually showed a lot of malice and he's still running second in the polls.

Paul has had a couple of staffers who are avowed racists and neo-confederates. And he's fourth.

I just don't see this crushing Bush.

Well, I am pretty sure that more candidates are going to enter the fray and it looks like it may be a polling pig-fuck for a good long while, which is maybe a healthy thing. But Rand Paul indeed is going to attract a large swath of the Libertarians in the GOP, Christie is likely to benefit from Romney not getting into the race and Bush - well, at least he draws Hillary to a tie in Florida, but loses by massive landslide margins in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia...

Lol. Keep exposing the clowns. Can you expose your own?

You mean Rick Perry? Sure, I can expose him. Gladly!!

"ooops"

No, no. Wait....you're a conservative? LMAO. I knew you couldn't do it.

Oh, you mean I should expose a Democrat? Sure, if I see a terrible one, I will gladly expose him or her!!!

I really truly thought you were referring to my very pretty avi. Scout's word.

Jeb isn't in any trouble. He may not win or even get the nomination, but it won't be because of this.
Exactly. It is hilarious that anyone thinks this means shit.

Perhaps. But I AM having fun with it.

On the other hand, having a team member who hates women this much is probably not all too wise for any GOP candidate this time around....

Jeb isn't in any trouble. He may not win or even get the nomination, but it won't be because of this.
Exactly. It is hilarious that anyone thinks this means shit.

I agree completely. Considering the brain dead clowns wanting the republican nomination, I expect this incident to be just one of a long line of funny stupid things from that group.

were you talking to me? How do you know how I review stats? I've made 21 posts here.
Most were Thank yous to the Welcome I've been given. So you can judge the celerity of how I move through stats by how I say Thank you to every welcome?
OK...........

Between this incident and Jeb Bush releasing a ton of emails without redacting the email addresses and the SSN's out of the text, one could almost get the impression that the man doesn't really want to run, anyway.

Mebbe he recognizes Bush-fatigue for what it is, for good or for bad.
This is an incident. He joked about some feminists being a slut in college and he is fired from his present day job?

How large is the humorless, hypersensitive faggot portion of the American electorate? I can't imagine large enough to make an issue over this nothing comment, the reality is, Jeb Bush is a just a pussy afraid of some histrionic 20 something liberal bloggers.

Between this incident and Jeb Bush releasing a ton of emails without redacting the email addresses and the SSN's out of the text, one could almost get the impression that the man doesn't really want to run, anyway.

This is an incident. He joked about some feminists being a slut in college and he is fired from his present day job?

How large is the humorless, hypersensitive faggot portion of the American electorate? I can't imagine large enough to make an issue over this nothing comment, the reality is, Jeb Bush is a just a pussy afraid of some histrionic 20 something liberal bloggers.

The GOP definitely needs YOU as it's PR man for 2016. Most definitely.

I remember in 2008, John Edwards fired a female blogger who made jokes about how nice it would be if the Virgin Mary had gotten an abortion.

I don't think either of these things are enough to stop Jeb Bush, though. this is the guy the establishment wants.

The GOP definitely needs YOU as it's PR man for 2016. Most definitely.
I don't think they would be interested in real conservative or nationalist principles, like the ones that are working and leading to electoral success in Austria, France, Sweden, UK etc. They are a bunch of out of touch, politically correct, corporate whores that don't represent the interests of their base. They lose presidential election after after election, and they wonder why when seemingly their only policy point is to cut taxes for millionaires and promise not be be "as bad" as the democrats. American politics is inherently corrupt and rotten. Both parties are controlled by monied powers and the elections are just theater.

Forum List

Back