Not conspiracy at all.....but we will post here nevertheless

Sources are telling Dan #Bongino that they are genuinely concerned that some upper level people in our military are openly talking about defying the President of the United States. “That’s got a name. That’s called a mutiny.”

If ever there was a time to do so, it's now.

this is horrible....unbelievable ....
Sources are telling Dan #Bongino that they are genuinely concerned that some upper level people in our military are openly talking about defying the President of the United States. “That’s got a name. That’s called a mutiny.”

If ever there was a time to do so, it's now.

what do you mean?

Well what the fuck do you think I mean?

IDK

And Trump makes a STATEMENT when he walks across the street to the church...Same statement when W threw out the 1st pitch at yankee stadium after 9/11...

I'm still here!

I'll walk where I please!

They know he's a boy trying to do a man's job; and failing miserably. Kudos to the commanders.

I've long suspected that Mattis (who you adored at one time but since he spoke ill of your master you now disavow), Kelly and the guys at NORAD had an agreement that the nukes would only fly if they called and to ignore the blob. Also sound strategy.

They know he's a boy trying to do a man's job; and failing miserably. Kudos to the commanders.

I've long suspected that Mattis (who you adored at one time but since he spoke ill of your master you now disavow), Kelly and the guys at NORAD had an agreement that the nukes would only fly if they called and to ignore the blob. Also sound strategy.

oh there she is....

the obsessed one. :rolleyes-41:

I will put you on ignore .....can't be bothered with you.

Just waiting to see what the scum losers Rats come up with next.....

GOD knows their time is getting closer and closer ...

Patriots will be ready. :thup:

Yeah
The Swamp is deep and wide....Trump still has no idea what he's up against, primarily because he has swamp reptile Pence and his lolberal crapweasel son-in-law Kushner blowing sweet statist nothings in his ears.
yeah sadly Still after all this time he listens to that warmonger Zionist president kushner apparently clueless what an evil monster he is.

And Trump makes a STATEMENT when he walks across the street to the church...Same statement when W threw out the 1st pitch at yankee stadium after 9/11...

I'm still here!

I'll walk where I please!
That would be the same "right" that people have to assemble for redress of grievances.

Forum List

Back