Not all are as racist as some here

Most of us get along with everyone, however you will always have bad apples in every batch.

It was my 5th grad teacher, a nun, who always used the expression "there's always one black ****** in the woodpile". My parents taught me otherwise. BTW she was the only teacher who ever hit me. She's long dead of course. Me? As of tomorrow, I will have completed 58 trips around the sun. :thup:
Happy 59th Birthday in advance. Hope you have a good one.

As for your 5th grade teacher, good riddance!

Last edited:
The country would be getting along so much better if Democrats didn't insist on playing the "race card" constantly.

How often do Democrats get called racists for grossly insulting Black Republicans...answer ... never..

The country would be getting along so much better if Democrats didn't insist on playing the "race card" constantly.

How often do Democrats get called racists for grossly insulting Black Republicans...answer ... never..

It's the only card they have. They seriously don't have any education or good sense. If you make a thread and said, 'the sky is blue' they would be on it calling you a racist in less than 3 posts. This could be a good forum. But they simply ruin EVERY discussion with their racist bullshit. They really need to be required to keep it in the race relations forum and not smear their shit all over this board. I am sensing that the board is losing members and getting much smaller. I also sense a serious lack of truly interesting things to discuss. Personally, I think people are just tired of all their race bullshit.

I doubt that the OP has ever been out of her county. She simply cannot grasp that most of us on here have worked with all kinds of people. She believes that not to be a fact because she hasn't and her complete awe when a black person does something nice nails her for the abject racist that she is.

I'm a retired otr driver,one really cold night as I was traveling down the interstate,there was this van pulled over on the side of the road.Icalled ahead on my cb and asked if everything was alright.Well the driver stated that he had his family with him andthey had run out of gas.So I got on my cb and told traffic that Iwas stopping in the traveling lane with my four ways on to pick up this family.I took them to the next truck stop where we got a tote wagon to go back and pick up their van.
That was a good deed,that I was happy about.So wasthe family.

I used to stop and change tires, jump start the engines, help figure out what's wrong with ladies and older folks cars.. but not much anymore .. cellphones and electron chipped cars have made that tough.

I will stop if it seriously looks like someone needs help..

A couple of years ago, during a blizzard, I got stuck in a huge pothole, then had to pay two white guys just walking by to help me out...$20. Then after that, I gave black guy a lift a few blocks (carrying a snow shovel). Then, in the process of putting the shovel in back of my car, he put a dent in the side of my car. I said...nothing. I drove him a few short blocks, were he got out without a word and disappeared in the blizzard. I would just be happy to live in a world were people help each other not expecting anything more than a "thank you". I don’t want to ruin the vibe here, but, if we were REALY “post racial”, racism wouldn’t be brought up.

Didn't your mother ever tell you that you should never give strange men a.lift? Black or white don't matter you're taking your life in your hands

A couple of years ago, during a blizzard, I got stuck in a huge pothole, then had to pay two white guys just walking by to help me out...$20. Then after that, I gave black guy a lift a few blocks (carrying a snow shovel). Then, in the process of putting the shovel in back of my car, he put a dent in the side of my car. I said...nothing. I drove him a few short blocks, were he got out without a word and disappeared in the blizzard. I would just be happy to live in a world were people help each other not expecting anything more than a "thank you". I don’t want to ruin the vibe here, but, if we were REALY “post racial”, racism wouldn’t be brought up.

Didn't your mother ever tell you that you should never give strange men a.lift? Black or white don't matter you're taking your life in your hands

A woman did that near where I live a couple years ago. He pulled a gun on her but she managed to talk him out of her car after she had given him all of her money. He was a drifter and had just murdered an old couple in the neighborhood where the woman lived. She was extremely lucky. It was a good thing she had good luck because she didn't have good sense.

Elderly Couple Slain in Paris, Tennessee

Pleasant little experience a bit ago.

Parked our car and digging for change for the meter when the woman parked in front of us put change in our meter too.

Thinking she had made a mistake, I told her and she said, yes, she had done it on purpose, just because she wanted to.

She was black.

Small thing. Small amount of money. But the gesture is what counts here.

Don't let the scum racism on this board fool you into thinking everyone hates. People are still just people and we will always do better, for ourselves and others, if we work together.

Later, went out to feed the meter, was going to feed hers as well but she came up just then.

Nice little microcosm experience.

Be good to each other, ya know?

Correct.

It’s a given that the racism exhibited here is not representative of all conservatives, and that conservative dogma does not officially sanction racism.

It is unfortunate, however, that many racists identify as conservative and republican, and feel comfortable in the GOP.

Needless to say that’s a serious issue conservatives and republicans need to address and rectify.

Parked our car and digging for change for the meter when the woman parked in front of us put change in our meter too.

Thinking she had made a mistake, I told her and she said, yes, she had done it on purpose, just because she wanted to.

She was black.

Don't let the scum racism on this board fool you into thinking everyone hates. People are still just people and we will always do better, for ourselves and others, if we work together.

Later, went out to feed the meter, was going to feed hers as well but she came up just then.

Correct.

It’s a given that the racism exhibited here is not representative of all conservatives, and that conservative dogma does not officially sanction racism.

It is unfortunate, however, that many racists identify as conservative and republican, and feel comfortable in the GOP.

Needless to say that’s a serious issue conservatives and republicans need to address and rectify.

The law governs a person's actions, not their thoughts. See, shit you post is how I know you are NOT a lawyer. You still have a LONG way to go before you are.

She was black.

Thanks for the update.

In other late breaking news, water is wet and the sun is hot.......

Neddite is such an entitled welfare queen she hasn't yet figured out that you don't pay this kind of thing back, you pay it forward. The Starbucks where my daughter lives had a thing going one day when the car in front of her paid for her coffee, so she paid for the car behind her. No way to know how long it continued.

Most of us get along with everyone, however you will always have bad apples in every batch.

It was my 5th grad teacher, a nun, who always used the expression "there's always one black ****** in the woodpile". My parents taught me otherwise. BTW she was the only teacher who ever hit me. She's long dead of course. Me? As of tomorrow, I will have completed 58 trips around the sun. :thup:

happy birthday!

Forum List

Back