Not a big deal, but it does show a Trumpesque pattern...

1. Don't know and he may not have known.
2. Don't know since I didn't care enough to watch a video.
3. Lying implies knowingly telling a fabrication, which you haven't demonstrated and don't care to anyway

You should just have avoided this thread and go chase car bumpers instead.....LOL
You should just have avoided this thread and go chase car bumpers instead.....LOL

You should have done that before you started the thread

Trump just needed a lame excuse to have his 'off the record' talk with Putin.

This way he could give Syria, and God knows what else away to the Russians, without being found out.

Now....to be fair...Putin may have given trump his portion of the ice cream dessert.

Your posts show a pathological penchant for lying. No one is upset about you.

I am truly, TRULY hurt by that remark........LOL

Considering your posts, you've been hurt for a long time.

th

You sure he knew? If I was a foreign wife and I was seated next to Donald Trump for a three hour dinner, you'd better believe I'd be saying "No habla Ingles!

Surely, the Japanese First lady MUST have turned to Trump and asked, "are you freaking serious with that orange spray tan?"....
OR.......:keep those tiny hands where I can see them"

The Daily Kos? Sure, I'll swallow that.

LOL
we all know the daily kos swallows

if right wing nitwits could get the other half of their brains back, they could [maybe] also understand that the Daily Kos used:

a. Trump's own words during an interview where he lied, and
b. A video tape on YouTube that PROVES that Trump lied...

So, my right wing friends, reality is what it is (swallow).....LOL

LOL
we all know the daily kos swallows

if right wing nitwits could get the other half of their brains back, they could [maybe] also understand that the Daily Kos used:

a. Trump's own words during an interview where he lied, and
b. A video tape on YouTube that PROVES that Trump lied...

So, my right wing friends, reality is what it is (swallow).....LOL
Im not a trump supporter, dont really give a fuck what he does as long as he isnt trying to violate my constitutional rights; but it doesnt change the fact that the daily kos is cocksucking garbage

Im not a trump supporter, dont really give a fuck what he does as long as he isnt trying to violate my constitutional rights; but it doesnt change the fact that the daily kos is cocksucking garbage

Well, you SHOULD be a Trump supporter given your brain capacity....

Where did Daily Kos infuse ANY of its "cocksucking garbage"??

They cited Trump's OWN words and included a readily available YouTube.........So, where's their "lies"???

(If your mommy is around, ask for help.)

They cited Trump's OWN words and included a readily available YouTube.........So, where's their "lies"???

my brain capacity is at least 3 times your's, nimrod

I dont care what you say about me, but leave my mother out of this, you little worm

Trump just needed a lame excuse to have his 'off the record' talk with Putin.

This way he could give Syria, and God knows what else away to the Russians, without being found out.

Now....to be fair...Putin may have given trump his portion of the ice cream dessert.
It was raspberries and cheese. Who the hell eats raspberries and cheese? At least they had steak.

I dont care what you say about me, but leave my mother out of this, you little worm
Over reacting again, huh? At least you didn't give him an entire paragraph scolding about it.

Here, I'll make it easy for your half brain to respond.....

1. Did Trump tell the NYT that Japan's first lady did NOT speak any English (and that's why he went searching for his beloved Putin)...
Yes or No?

2. Does Japan's first lady speak pretty good and understandable English................Yes or No?

3. Is the Trumpster a liar full of poop.......Yes or No?
1. Don't know and he may not have known.
2. Don't know since I didn't care enough to watch a video.
3. Lying implies knowingly telling a fabrication, which you haven't demonstrated and don't care to anyway.
the Japanese Prime minister Abe and his wife spent a weekend in Mara Lago with Trump and his wife a couple of months ago...lots of dinner pictures of them... he should know if she spoke any English or not...

Over reacting again, huh? At least you didn't give him an entire paragraph scolding about it.
why in the hell is it ok to bring someone's mother into an argument. My mother did nothing to him or to you, and she is old and sick. no matter what your opinion of another poster, talking about that person's mother is a low blow.

Forum List

Back