NWO, Soros & Merkel's Army: Holy Greta and Antifa

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just imagine Holy Greta posts itself wearing AFD- T-Short. Non-stop 24/7 cursuing of western corporate presstitutes is sure.
But it is no problem when stubborm crazy girl associates herself with the leftist murder gang Antifa.
It is obviously not a problem to be a friend of terrorists, much worst as the Read Army Fraction thirty years ago.
Look who is behind the Clima Movement, only enemies of white christian sane man.

greta_antifa-696x385.jpg

At the beginning of August a photo was circulating on Twitter (see below), on which Greta Thunberg wears a T-shirt with the imprint "ANTIFASCISTS ALL STARS". The photo was posted to Greta Thunberg's Twitter account before being removed a few hours later. The 16-year-old sits next to Matty Healy, singer of the British indie rock band "The 1975" from Manchester. In the photo she is wearing a T-shirt with a logo that says "Antifascist - All Stars" and "No Pasaran".
Greta sponsors the left-wing extremist movement "Extinction Rebellion".
In the Tweet Greta Thunberg wrote: "The new song of "The 1975" has been released today, and I can be heard there too! I am so happy to be working with these great people. All our revenue from this song, "The 1975", which will be the opening title of their next album, flows back into Extinction Rebellion." Some gigs of Greta with Extinction Rebellion here.
Greta in antifa look.
The Extinction Rebellion is a left-wing extremist climate organization that commits crimes to achieve its goals. In Sweden, the group is associated with AFA veteran Jonathan Pye, writes Samhällsnytt. Jonathan Pye has already been sentenced to four years in prison for throwing stones at the police. "You should avoid killing your opponents directly - not for moral reasons, but for practical reasons," Jonathan Pye once said in an interview.
Gretas Antifa-Rethoric
After strong criticism, the tweet and photo were quickly removed from Greta's account, and she justified herself: "I do not support political movement or political views. I am against all forms of fascism and will never support any kind of violence. All changes must be based on democracy, equality, non-violence and peace. Saying no to fascism is not a political view, it is common sense."
By the way, Carola Rackete wore a T-shirt with the logo of the Extinction Rebellion movement during her performance for Dunja Hayali on ZDF:
The Antifa Trier posts on Facebook: "Greta Thunberg with antifascist Allstars shirt, what a wonderful sight and a very clear political statement. And the right-wing people puke in the beam. Antifascism and climate protection belong together, just like capitalism criticism/anti-capitalism, feminism and anti-racism" - and quotes the Interventionist Left.
One must doubt that the girl with the Asperger syndrome knows into which circles she has gotten and with whom she wants to save the world.

Greta und die Antifa

Forum List

Back