North Korea: Stop The Hate

North Korea needs to be dealt with, if I need to change you mind on the subject, watch this video of the preferred North Korean cuisine.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjiNMZxqd9I&oref]North Korean Cuisine[/ame]
I'm sure even the Truthmatters & Joogirl chicks can even agree with me on this subject, North Korea needs to get fucked up now.

I see all kinds of images on social media that have North Korea nuked into oblivion. Odd thing is the people who post that kind of crap never once give thought to all the innocent Koreans trapped in that god forsaken country. How pathetically sick are we as a nation that we cannot differentiate between a people and their government?

Oh sure we condemn their government for enslaving their people even as we condemn them to a most inhumane death. Right Wing reactionaries and unthinking Americans remind me that America becomes what they hate most in times of hysteria and alarmist saber rattling.
If there was a "Best Post of the Year" award, that should be one of the nominations and the one I would vote for.

Bravo!

In what way does this not look enslaved? and remember there are over a million brain washed goons in the North Korean army.
Do you have no parades? And do you think they have parades only?

Here are some pictures from the everyday life published by the German medias SPIEGEL and Frankfurter Rundschau:
64489661.jpg

50728410.jpg

24054800.jpg

73407091.jpg

42600094.jpg

84266768.jpg

10768275.jpg

49231312.jpg

93431269.jpg

72609344.jpg

Fotos zeigen den Alltag in Nordkorea - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Politik
Alltag in Nordkorea*- Frankfurter Rundschau

These photos are bullshit. Mere propaganda. Life in NK is not that great. I'm sure what happened is the NK allowed the German photographer to take pics, and the government staged all of them lol.. that was probably the ONLY time in NK those things happened.

I see all kinds of images on social media that have North Korea nuked into oblivion. Odd thing is the people who post that kind of crap never once give thought to all the innocent Koreans trapped in that god forsaken country. How pathetically sick are we as a nation that we cannot differentiate between a people and their government?

Oh sure we condemn their government for enslaving their people even as we condemn them to a most inhumane death. Right Wing reactionaries and unthinking Americans remind me that America becomes what they hate most in times of hysteria and alarmist saber rattling.

I think when it comes down to serious military action, we most certainly will distinguish between civilians and military/government. Until that time comes, we (Americans) will continue to make jokes. All of the pics of NK that I have seen on Facebook and thee like have been hi-larious. Some of them I couldn't stop laughing at. If we get to the point where we cannot laugh about certain topics, then we are in a fucked up place. And if pics offend you, then don't look at them, it is that simple. :doubt:

Yea your right, I have been searching for videos that I have seen before of Iranian Police beating women for not following Shariah dress code, but its like both YouTube and the American Government hide these videos to prevent these sand-******* from getting their asses kicked like they deserve.
If anyone finds these Iranian videos of police beating women please post them in the Iran section.
I feel like going out and being unJust/hateful towards some sand-******* tonight.

These photos are bullshit. Mere propaganda. Life in NK is not that great. I'm sure what happened is the NK allowed the German photographer to take pics, and the government staged all of them lol.. that was probably the ONLY time in NK those things happened.
You mean, bowling alleys and pool table were dismantled after the shooting and turned into nuclear warhads?

You mean, bowling alleys and pool table were dismantled after the shooting and turned into nuclear warhads?

Haha no, I am not that crazy. But I do know that no foreign journalist is going to be granted access to roam free around NK taking photos. That is just not possible. The last documentary that was shot in NK had to be disguised as a "medical operation" to treat the simplest eye disease. And when the camera crew wanted to go around NK and visit the homes of the patients, the crew had to tell the NKs well before hand, and then all of the locations they went to looked lavish, like the people were living like well to do Americans. It is an illusion created by the NKs to try and show the real world they are "doing great." Even though all other statistics argue the contrary. Who knows if those pool tables were in a palace, and they invited a few folks to "play" while the camera man was there. I don't know. But what I do know, is that those pics hardly represent the average "daily life" in NK.

Haha no, I am not that crazy. But I do know that no foreign journalist is going to be granted access to roam free around NK taking photos. That is just not possible. The last documentary that was shot in NK had to be disguised as a "medical operation" to treat the simplest eye disease. And when the camera crew wanted to go around NK and visit the homes of the patients, the crew had to tell the NKs well before hand, and then all of the locations they went to looked lavish, like the people were living like well to do Americans. It is an illusion created by the NKs to try and show the real world they are "doing great." Even though all other statistics argue the contrary. Who knows if those pool tables were in a palace, and they invited a few folks to "play" while the camera man was there. I don't know. But what I do know, is that those pics hardly represent the average "daily life" in NK.
We know that people in North Korea are not rich. But that does not mean that they have just nothing. North Korea tries to make Pyongyang a modern metropolis. In 2011 60 % of the Pyongyang citizens between 20 and 50 had a cell phone. North Korea introduced credit cards in 2012 in Pyongyang and will introduce digital TV soon. Foreign radio stations can be received in the whole country by the way. There is a tolerated black market selling foreign DVDs and other suff. Life in North Korea is not wealthy but apartments, education and health are free (99+ % literacy rate). Pyongyang people have to pay for food but have a better choice. Even hamburgers can be purchased in Pyongyang.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/Prongyangpanoramic.jpg

Last edited:
We know that people in North Korea are not rich. But that does not mean that they have just nothing. North Korea tries to make Pyongyang a modern metropolis. In 2011 60 % of the Pyongyang citizens between 20 and 50 had a cell phone. North Korea introduced credit cards in 2012 in Pyongyang and will introduce digital TV soon. Foreign radio stations can be received in the whole country by the way. There is a tolerated black market selling foreign DVDs and other suff. Life in North Korea is not wealthy but apartments, education and health are free (99+ % literacy rate). Pyongyang people have to pay for food but have a better choice. Even hamburgers can be purchased in Pyongyang.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/Prongyangpanoramic.jpg

Look at this report by BBC and then tell me you still think life in NK is great

BBC NEWS | In pictures | Unseen North Korea

Look at this report by BBC and then tell me you still think life in NK is great

BBC NEWS | In pictures | Unseen North Korea
Yes, yes, when I google North Korea, many "articles" about what North Korea allegedly keeps secret show up. Mere propaganda. Most pictures in those articles show situations, which we would consider "normal" if not related to NK. North Korea has an over-average urbanization rate by the way.

2485862718_040dc0c05a.jpg

I wanted this war in 1994 when the old man died, and every year since. The sooner the better.

Bush was a dumbass for invading Iraq, but we all know it was for oil rights.

If Bush had wanted to take out NK, this Liberal would have backed him 100%. Waiting only invites a stronger NK, able to do even more damage.

No. People in photos were told to get back to work or die. Photo op is over with.

I wanted this war in 1994 when the old man died, and every year since. The sooner the better.

If Bush had wanted to take out NK, this Liberal would have backed him 100%. Waiting only invites a stronger NK, able to do even more damage.

I'm sorry but a stronger NK, able to do even more damage is a joke. I couldn't stop laughing when you said that. Have you no clue what kind of military they have? Their weapons are out of date, their machines are archaic, and their troops are malnourished. Yea, NK can do soooooooo much damage. That was a good one my friend :lol::lol:

I'm sorry but a stronger NK, able to do even more damage is a joke. I couldn't stop laughing when you said that. Have you no clue what kind of military they have? Their weapons are out of date, their machines are archaic, and their troops are malnourished. Yea, NK can do soooooooo much damage. That was a good one my friend :lol::lol:
They develop nukes.

They sell their nukes.

Dangerous.

It could possibly lead to war with China. How's that sounding to you?

Forum List

Back